Ash Ketchum vs Teen Titans

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Jan. 9, 2013. Last post by Supreme Marvel 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Supreme Marvel: I think that bit was an exaggertion for entertainment.

And I know shes the fastest. But you have to look at whats the fastest shes moved during combat.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,051 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: The entire show is exaggerated. That was probably tame. I remember Robin hitting Starfire with his metal rod and on impact the metal rod disintegrated. Not bend. Not break. Disintegrated! Plus the story was showing what she had done while she was there.

So what you're saying is she can go light speed but she can't move fast (even supersonic speed) in combat because she's not shown to? Hell for all I know she has. I can only remember bits that are coming to me. I'm gonna miss about 80% of the show.

@Supreme Marvel: Alright, I'll take the meteor feat.

Thats exactly what I'm saying. She may not have the reaction time to move that fast in combat. She could be afraid of overshooting and ending up on the otherside of the planet. She might be afraid of killing someone by accident. She may not be able to move her limbs that fast but just fly. Who knows. And you can be sure that she has never done it. I would remember her doing something that looked like a flashstep in the middle of a fight with anyone. If she could she would have have owned a lot more villains than she did and nobody would have escaped her.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: Lucario will not get X2 damage by flying types because of his steel type. You need to read check on Lucario's weakness a bit more... am not saying am a master but I do have good knowledge on Pokemon too.

Also BB turning into a pokemon would be good for Ash, he could throw a master ball and catch him. lol

The only real threat here is Star Fire. Tho she could be distracted by Pikachu's cuteness and then get put to sleep by Bulbasaur.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Thats exactly what I'm saying. She may not have the reaction time to move that fast in combat. She could be afraid of overshooting and ending up on the otherside of the planet. She might be afraid of killing someone by accident. She may not be able to move her limbs that fast but just fly. Who knows. And you can be sure that she has never done it. I would remember her doing something that looked like a flashstep in the middle of a fight with anyone. If she could she would have have owned a lot more villains than she did and nobody would have escaped her.

You saw the twirl in the air she made when leaving Earth? Also she made perfect circle shapes when moving around planets. That shows she can turn at light speed. "And you can be sure that she has never done it. I would remember her doing something that looked like a flashstep in the middle of a fight with anyone." you were sure that she couldn't go light speed.

You keep thinking that this is real world physics. We've pointed out that this show half to most of the time is exaggerated.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel: Lucario will not get X2 damage by flying types because of his steel type. You need to read check on Lucario's weakness a bit more... am not saying am a master but I do have good knowledge on Pokemon too.

Also BB turning into a pokemon would be good for Ash, he could throw a master ball and catch him. lol

The only real threat here is Star Fire. Tho she could be distracted by Pikachu's cuteness and then get put to sleep by Bulbasaur.

I take it you never rechecked my post?

Ash never had the masterball, so that wouldn't happen.

That's if he has Bulbasaur. Having Bulbasaur would be a hindrance because he's slow. He'd be taken out quickly by a blast from Cyborg.

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

*Robin used Titans GO!*

*It's super effective!*

*Teen Titans WIN!*

What Pokémon have you decided on. Because it's unfair if people keep naming a different 12.

Ash is not that smart. He gets by most of the time by chance. Krabby for example. He got lucky he evolved. So all his choices for the 12 will not all be right.

@Supreme Marvel: Remember that Ash get's a week of prep, he could somehow get a hold of one.

But still, TT wins here. Cyborg taking out Ash with his canon in the start or Robin throwing a boomerang thingy, Ash will lose since no one will be giving his team the commands (tho Lucario is the only one here to fight with no trainer he won't take on TT alone) they lose.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel: Remember that Ash get's a week of prep, he could somehow get a hold of one.

Where will he get one? Firstly, he'd have to get knowledge of BB, then he'll have to waste a lot of time to get a Master Ball. It takes days to get to another place. He always walks to places. So that entire week will be trying to get the ball and may not even be successful. That's his week of prep gone and he still doesn't know too much about the rest. Even if he gets the Master Ball at the end of the week, he'd have to sacrifice a Pokémon since he can only have 12.

:P

@DBZ_universe said:

But still, TT wins here. Cyborg taking out Ash with his canon in the start or Robin throwing a boomerang thingy, Ash will lose since no one will be giving his team the commands (tho Lucario is the only one here to fight with no trainer he won't take on TT alone) they lose.

How are we taking here? Are we using the characters? Or the Pokémon logic. Because I think we should leave that now since it's taking up much of the debate and not getting anywhere because people are overestimating the Pokémon here.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Where will he get one? Firstly, he'd have to get knowledge of BB, then he'll have to waste a lot of time to get a Master Ball. It takes days to get to another place. He always walks to places. So that entire week will be trying to get the ball and may not even be successful. That's his week of prep gone and he still doesn't know too much about the rest. Even if he gets the Master Ball at the end of the week, he'd have to sacrifice a Pokémon since he can only have 12.

He can get one from Oak or steal one.. lol.

Also the OP did said Ash couldn't use Legionaries for the battle, correct. But there was nothing on him using their abilities during that week of prep... he could ask Dialga to stop time for him to have ton of prep. lol.

@DBZ_universe said:

How are we taking here? Are we using the characters? Or the Pokémon logic. Because I think we should leave that now since it's taking up much of the debate and not getting anywhere because people are overestimating the Pokémon here.

We can use Pokemon logic for Ash so it could make it a bit fair for him. but yes we could take it off, it doesn't matter cause Ash could get blitzed by Star.

Well, like I said TT wins here and you also agree. Unless Ash gets to use a Legendary, then he wins.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Also the OP did said Ash couldn't use Legionaries for the battle, correct. But there was nothing on him using their abilities during that week of prep... he could ask Dialga to stop time for him to have ton of prep. lol.

Stealing would be out of character. Does Oak even have them? Only person in the animé I've seen have them is Mewtwo. Even Giovanni, the master evil person never had them. You'd think he would.

Okay, the OP needs to state what Pokémon Ash can have and stick with them because am starting to get annoyed with everyone changing the Pokémon he can have. Is it Pokémon that he has or Pokémon that he's saw?

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Stealing would be out of character. Does Oak even have them? Only person in the animé I've seen have them is Mewtwo. Even Giovanni, the master evil person never had them. You'd think he would.

Okay, the OP needs to state what Pokémon Ash can have and stick with them because am starting to get annoyed with everyone changing the Pokémon he can have. Is it Pokémon that he has or Pokémon that he's saw?

True, Ash stealing a MB would be silly.. lol

Well the OP said Ash can use Pokemon that he had and Pokemon that he had befriend but Legionaries in the battle.

@DBZ_universe said:

True, Ash stealing a MB would be silly.. lol

Well the OP said Ash can use Pokemon that he had and Pokemon that he had befriend but Legionaries in the battle.

"Ash gets 1 week prep with whatever 12 Pokemon of his that he chooses" This is what the OP says. Nothing about Pokémon he's befriended.

Do you mean Legendaries? Legionaries are Roman soldiers.

@Supreme Marvel: First page the OP (UltimateHero0406) said he could use the ones he had befriend but not Legends.

@DBZ_universe: Then why did you bring up Dialga if he's a legendary?

I'll continue the battle when the creator of the battle picks 12 Pokémon.

@Supreme Marvel: I did not picked him, I said since Ash is not allow to use them in battle that does not mean he could use their abilities for his prep time... He could ask Dialga to stop time it self to give him lots of prep time.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Thats exactly what I'm saying. She may not have the reaction time to move that fast in combat. She could be afraid of overshooting and ending up on the otherside of the planet. She might be afraid of killing someone by accident. She may not be able to move her limbs that fast but just fly. Who knows. And you can be sure that she has never done it. I would remember her doing something that looked like a flashstep in the middle of a fight with anyone. If she could she would have have owned a lot more villains than she did and nobody would have escaped her.

You saw the twirl in the air she made when leaving Earth? Also she made perfect circle shapes when moving around planets. That shows she can turn at light speed. "And you can be sure that she has never done it. I would remember her doing something that looked like a flashstep in the middle of a fight with anyone." you were sure that she couldn't go light speed.

You keep thinking that this is real world physics. We've pointed out that this show half to most of the time is exaggerated.

@DBZ_universe said:

That's if he has Bulbasaur. Having Bulbasaur would be a hindrance because he's slow. He'd be taken out quickly by a blast from Cyborg.

Making planet sized loops and maneuvering through small fight area are two massively different things, even through exaggeration. Look at it like this. You are in a wide open field driving a car at 100 mph. You can dodge odd trees and rocks and holes with no trouble. But driving that fast on an obstacle course won't work well since you can't maneuver fast enough. For her to move at light speed or hypersonic speed through a small area where she actively needs to do things will require lightspeed/hypersonic reflexes and the ability to stop on a dime. Like go from 0 mph to 3806 mph or 670 616 629 mph back to 0 mph in about a second, the likes of which have not been shown since she has taken hits from average attacks.

But I say the Titans win here due to Ash's limited selection and other small issues. I just wanted to get a better analysis than I did on CV. By people who know that Infernape using blaze is massively powerful and stuff like that.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Making planet sized loops and maneuvering through small fight area are two massively different things, even through exaggeration. Look at it like this. You are in a wide open field driving a car at 100 mph. You can dodge odd trees and rocks and holes with no trouble. But driving that fast on an obstacle course won't work well since you can't maneuver fast enough. For her to move at light speed or hypersonic speed through a small area where she actively needs to do things will require lightspeed/hypersonic reflexes and the ability to stop on a dime. Like go from 0 mph to 3806 mph or 670 616 629 mph back to 0 mph in about a second, the likes of which have not been shown since she has taken hits from average attacks.

But I say the Titans win here due to Ash's limited selection and other small issues. I just wanted to get a better analysis than I did on CV. By people who know that Infernape using blaze is massively powerful and stuff like that.

Now I've lured you into that. :P She could face a Pokémon head on and go that speed and knock it out with the possibility of death.

@Supreme Marvel: True but that would be more of a last resort kind of thing. and it seems out of character as well.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Supreme Marvel: True but that would be more of a last resort kind of thing. and it seems out of character as well.

She can be unpredictable at times. If she sees her friends getting beat then she'll pull it off. She can't be hurt physically by the Pokémon team, she can go into space and not be affected by the cold, she, as you saw stopped a flaming meteor so fire doesn't have an affect on her and she is very fast.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel: I did not picked him, I said since Ash is not allow to use them in battle that does not mean he could use their abilities for his prep time... He could ask Dialga to stop time it self to give him lots of prep time.

Yes, but that would be using legendaries when UH said Ash couldn't use them.

@UltimateHero0406 Is it possible for Teen Titans to call up friends they have to help them out. They've done it before.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel