Ash Ketchum vs Teen Titans

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Jan. 9, 2013. Last post by Supreme Marvel 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: Lucario is not weak against flying because of his steel type.

He could Aura Sphere BB and it would super effective since BB would be considered normal type.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,213 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Ignore that. I meant Fighting not flying.

BB, when transforming will gain the type of them Pokémon, you now, the same way Ditto does.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Supreme Marvel: @DBZ_universe: But you guys should know that turning into the Pokemon won't necessarily give him the advantage. It would actually put him at a disadvantage. For example, hes fighting Pikachu. He turns into one. But he still won't be able to fight as well as Pikachu since he has never done anything like Pikachu's moveset before. Even if he copies the attacks, he still cant use them as well. And many of Pikachus moves were improvised my Ash and took many battles to learn. BB isn't learning to do an electric barrier, electrified iron tail, or thunder armor in one fight. Probably not even volt tackle. Its like when SF and Raven switched bodies. They couldn't fight correctly for a while.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: They're still under 6 feet tall. I remember reading in my Pokedex the trainer is really short and the pokemon are only tall compared to them

@UltimateHero0406: DBZ brought up Pokémon logic though. So in this instance, he can use them. He could turn into a Pokémon that the opponent's abilities don't work. Against Lucario, he could turn into Chandelure. Ghost/Fire. Lucario's Aura Sphere won't work.

@MarioRedfield: Height doesn't matter in this fight. Pikachu is 1 and a half i think and he could drop a rhino or gorilla if he wanted to and easily at that. Pokemon's strength is related to training, not size. For example, Ash's swellow (43 pound bird) picked up a donphan (240 pound elephant creature) and threw it several yards with just it's feet.

@Supreme Marvel: But BB wouldnt know that. He doesn't know about Pokemon and their weaknesses. None of them do.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Supreme Marvel: But BB wouldnt know that. He doesn't know about Pokemon and their weaknesses. None of them do.

DBZ put BB into a Pokémon type. Normal. He'd be like Ditto in the way he changes and knowns what the other Pokémon knowns. That's the Pokémon logic he meant. He also said not to take it seriously.

But if you do want to get serious. How would Ash get prep? They're not in the same world. If they're in a world where both exist TT will know about all different type of Pokémon. Just not Ash's Pokémon.

Also. Teen Titans had toonforce.

@Supreme Marvel: How do Naruto characters become able to see Bleach characters? It's just a rule to make it more fair.

And if you want to bring up toonforce, Ash's pokemon can send people flying miles through the air with one good hit.

@UltimateHero0406: Well prep in battles I've be apart in is usually comic battles. I don't watch either Naruto nor Bleach. The comic battle are easy for prep since there is a universe the both companies exist. I rarely go into battles that have prep anyway. I find it to be a kop out. Ash isn't a tactical genius like Robin is. So I still don't see him doing much with it anyway.

It'll be hard to have fair when you have Stafire that can go faster than light when extremely happy.

A TT characters have rubbed a character off the show with an eraser.

@Supreme Marvel: The prep is only so Ash can get his hands on the Pokemon he needs to get a good fight. Grab his Charizard from the valley, get his heracross from wherever he left it, take the others out of his pc, etc. and work on a decent strategy. And to be fair, yeah Ash has his no duh moments but he has also invented new moves for Pikachu and some others and sometimes strategizes on the spot. Ash vs Elesa for example. And when has SF flown ftl?

@UltimateHero0406: When she travelled through space unaided. In my head, the way I'm seeing how she did it, it maybe have been toonforce. There is no way I can think of the episode but I think she lands on a planet that has a lot of monsters. The rest of the Titans come to the rescue. Starfire, if it's the episode am thinking of learns how to use her beams from her eyes. I've not watched it in a long while so the episodes could be going together.

@Supreme Marvel: ill do some research and see.

I just seeing if this episode is the one she does it.

So far she stops a flaming hot meteor by pushing it away. Impressive for fire resistance and strength feat.

@UltimateHero0406:

At 9:13 she shows it. And a bit more 9:58

@Supreme Marvel: You're going to have to give me the name of that video because my comp is not showing posted videos for some reason.

@UltimateHero0406: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Am55o45FMA

Teen Titans: Season 2, Episode 7

@Supreme Marvel: thank ya kindly.

@Supreme Marvel: Alright so I'd say that bit at the beginning doesn't count. But Ill admit that she reached lightspeed. The only thing is I've never seen her use it in combat before, even if she's really angry, desperate, or needs to gets somewhere really fast. It might be the difference in atmosphere or something.

@UltimateHero0406: Why doesn't it count?

It's a very toony animation so I doubt it the atmosphere would do anything. Same way Team Rockett survive every time from being blasted away. Either way, her speed is so much greater than the others.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel