Ash Ketchum vs Teen Titans

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Jan. 9, 2013. Last post by Supreme Marvel 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Vs
Vs

Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy (Cartoon)

Basic gear only

No prep for TT

Ash gets 1 week prep with whatever 12 Pokemon of his that he chooses to counteract TT (Anime/movie feats)

All attacks shown are allowed

Morals on

Fight is in Central Park

Battle to K.O. or death

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,063 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406 said:

prep with whatever 12 Pokemon of his that he chooses to counteract TT (Anime/movie feats)

What would they be? Need to be specific. Because Raven is rather powerful. TT, animé? It's in the style like Avatar, but not animé. :P

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Starfire is a class 100 character. None of Ash's pokemon are even over 5 feet tall.... lol

@MarioRedfield: I believe class 100 type characters are from Marvel.

Also this is the animated characters, I don't think she's did anything like that. Although I've not watched them all in a long while.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel: It is, but a lot of people apply it to DC as well. Also, I would say that compared the Teen Titans, Ash still is at a disadvantage here... I think

@MarioRedfield: Well Starfire can survive the vacuum and cold of space. That's from memory.

Beast Boy would be possible to become a Pokémon when seeing it.

I think TT will take it but I can't think much of what happened in the series.

@Supreme Marvel: Any 12 that you think in combination could stand up to the TT's arsenal.

I would say Pikachu, Charizard, Septile, Inferape, Snorlax, Heracross, Glalie, Swellow, Staraptor, Torterra, Noctowl, and maybe Pignite or Krookodile.

And I meant anime/movie feats for Pokemon.

Raven and Starfire I believe would easily clear house. Starfire's power rely on emotion. Raven can take away any negative emotion that Starfire has (if she had any) and be at her peak. I remember, or I think I remember her causing an earthquake with a punch to the ground. I think one kick to all and any of Ash's Pokémon would KO them. Yes, even Snorlax.

@Supreme Marvel: But Ash would know this already. What if he made Noctowl, who knows foresight, put SF to sleep or use his Haunter?

@UltimateHero0406: Raven's also know to see the future. She could see it all coming. She can also sense people's emotions, as in whatever they try, she'll know it.

SF and Raven can create defensive constructs. Plus she can teleport and go intangible.

That's why I see it as an easy victory because of them two. They're very powerful. I just wish I could remember more things. I think Cyborg lifted a building and was shocked when seeing Starfire lifting something with one hand without any trouble.

Post by othus12 (6,318 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel: she can see the future but she has never used it for precognition or quick reaction, just saying....

Post by xlab3000 (1,363 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think TT wins this fight

Post by DBZ_universe (15,459 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: Can Ash use Pokemon that he befriend?

I think it's an easy fight for Teen Titans.

SO, I suggest you change ASH to RED. :D

@MarioRedfield said:

Starfire is a class 100 character. None of Ash's pokemon are even over 5 feet tall.... lol

Charizard, Septile, Inferape, and Krookodile are easily 5 feet.

@DBZ_universe said:

@UltimateHero0406: Can Ash use Pokemon that he befriend?

Yeah, except for legendaries.

@Supreme Marvel said:

I think it's an easy fight for Teen Titans.

SO, I suggest you change ASH to RED. :D

I think you're right.

@UltimateHero0406: He could use Sir Aran's Lucario (who was owning the Regis), his Charizard, Snorlax, Lapras, Infernape, Sceptile... and I'll think of more.

Sir Aran's Lucario>Raven because if we go by pkm logic she would be dark type.

Sir Aran's Lucario>Cyborg since he is Steel type

Sir Aran's Lucario>Beast Boy since he would be treated as normal type

Pikachu>Star Fire since she is Flying type, same for Raven and Beast Boy if he morphs.

Sir Aran's Lucario=Robin IMO.

Don't take this post serious K. lol

@DBZ_universe said:

Sir Aran's Lucario>Raven because if we go by pkm logic she would be dark type.

Sir Aran's Lucario>Cyborg since he is Steel type

Sir Aran's Lucario>Beast Boy since he would be treated as normal type

Pikachu>Star Fire since she is Flying type, same for Raven and Beast Boy if he morphs.

Sir Aran's Lucario=Robin IMO.

Don't take this post serious K. lol

Don't worry I've not.

@Supreme Marvel: lol

@DBZ_universe: Also with that logic of Pokémon BB could transform into any Pokémon. If there is a Pokémon he sees he can transform into it. I think you're being too biased to the Pokémon. :P BB turns into Charizard, Lucario is finished. Lucario's weaknesses - Fire and Flying.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel