Ash and Gary vs Yugi and Kaiba

Topic started by Jlynnana on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by AgentJ 5 years ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Who wins this fight, it's just a fist fight.
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Yugi and Kaiba. They've actually taken physical abuse in what they do (somehow O_o)

Ash and Gary are kinda wimpy in comparison.
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Yugi and Kaiba
Gary seems too much of a pretty boy to fight

Ash relies on pikachu too much to be able to fist fight

so there you go! 
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Yugi and kaiba would win in a fist fight. kaiba had some skill in the hand to hand department
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ash and Gary FTW. Ash has taken heaps of abuse in the form of errant flamethrowers and thunder-shocks and has shaken it off, any thing Yugi can throw at them with his weak wrists will pale in comparison. Kaiba is a rich kid pretty-boy who'd be more afraid of breaking a nail to throw a proper punch, and Ash and Gary both have been hardened by years spent living on their own out in the wilderness. Not to mention Ash and Gary have spent much of their time studying battle strategies while Yugi and Seto have spent their time studying cardgame strategies, they don't really compare.
Slinger said:
"Ash and Gary FTW. Ash has taken heaps of abuse in the form of errant flamethrowers and thunder-shocks and has shaken it off, any thing Yugi can throw at them with his weak wrists will pale in comparison. Kaiba is a rich kid pretty-boy who'd be more afraid of breaking a nail to throw a proper punch, and Ash and Gary both have been hardened by years spent living on their own out in the wilderness. Not to mention Ash and Gary have spent much of their time studying battle strategies while Yugi and Seto have spent their time studying cardgame strategies, they don't really compare."
+1 for slinger!! LOL
Oops i hit the minus instead
Post by hazelnutman (142 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Slinger said:
"Ash and Gary FTW. Ash has taken heaps of abuse in the form of errant flamethrowers and thunder-shocks and has shaken it off, any thing Yugi can throw at them with his weak wrists will pale in comparison. Kaiba is a rich kid pretty-boy who'd be more afraid of breaking a nail to throw a proper punch, and Ash and Gary both have been hardened by years spent living on their own out in the wilderness. Not to mention Ash and Gary have spent much of their time studying battle strategies while Yugi and Seto have spent their time studying cardgame strategies, they don't really compare."
Are you kidding me? Think of all of the finger muscles you develop constantly shuffling and placing cards down. The constant yelling they do with everything is also a sign of how physically fit they are.
hazelnutman said:
"Slinger said:
Are you kidding me? Think of all of the finger muscles you develop constantly shuffling and placing cards down. The constant yelling they do with everything is also a sign of how physically fit they are."
LOL Are you serious Thats funny
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Slinger said:
uuhhh..... ok
Post by Damnation_Lee (223 posts) See mini bio Level 5
How about this thought. Mind Crush!!! The pharaoh could destroy there brains with a simple flick of the hand. Plus have you guys seen or read any of season 0? Yami constantly ruins peoples lives using the powers of the millenium puzzle. Heck he even killed a guy by burning him to death using 180 proof (90% alcohol) Russian Vodka and a lighter. I'm sorry but Ash and Gary are doomed in a very big way.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Okami said:
"Yugi and Kaiba. They've actually taken physical abuse in what they do (somehow O_o)

Ash and Gary are kinda wimpy in comparison."
hey man getting beat up by digital dragons is a rigorous training excercise D:
Resonate said:
"Okami said:
"Yugi and Kaiba. They've actually taken physical abuse in what they do (somehow O_o)

hey man getting beat up by digital dragons is a rigorous training excercise D:"
Yes and once again the mind crushing.
Post by Ozymandias (8 posts) See mini bio Level 1
IMO the fight would go down something like this:

Yugi and Kaiba stand facing Gary and Ash.

Yugi: This was bound to happen sooner or later. Are you ready for this Seto?

Ash: Yah! You better be ready for the hurt I'm about to bring out on you.

-Loud bang-

Ash clutches his side and falls over.

Gary: Finally I'm rid of that twirp. Hey Seto, I thought you said you would be rid of that kid so we could take over, what gives?

Kaiba: I changed my mind....I'm rich...I can do that.

-Gary points the gun at Kaiba-

Yugi: Nooo!

-Gary fires the gun and Yugi jumps in front of the bullet-

-Standing in awkward silence, both pseudo villians look at the bodies of their fallen enemies and then at each other. Finally Gary puts away the gun-

Gary: So.....thats it. Hmm...

Kaiba: Yes...it is...for you.

-Gary looks confused and than painfully shocked as the mighty hands of Exodia crush him between its rocky fingers. Kaiba walks over and steals, the cards and pokeballs from all of the fallen and begins to walk off into the sunset pulling out his phone.-

Kaiba on phone: Ok Misty....its done. Now release my brother.

Taa Daa!!

Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Damnation_Lee said:
"Resonate said:
"Okami said:

Yes and once again the mind crushing."
D=

We dont talk about that here
Resonate said:
"Damnation_Lee said:
"Resonate said:
"Okami said:

Yes and once again the mind crushing."
D=

We dont talk about that here"
What? He's not using an outside source like a pokeball or card he's just using the power that he has as the pharaoh.
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Yugi could just use his hair.
Post by Ryuu_Takeshi (363 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Kuro said:
"Yugi could just use his hair."
ROFL
Post by DualReaver (136 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Ryuu_Takeshi said:
"Kuro said:
"Yugi could just use his hair."
ROFL"
OMFG I LOLED SO HARD CUZ HIS HAIR IS SPIKEY LOL ROFL
Post by GlareMaverick11987 (88 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Manga Yugi is HARDCORE and so is Kaiba..I don't think Ash and Gary are man enough.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel