Armagemon vs. Acnologia

Topic started by eddz99 on May 31, 2012. Last post by eddz99 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Acnologia = Fairy tail

Armagemon/Armageddemon = Digimon

Rules: No island busting

Let's say that Armagemon can also fly

No bloodlust

No prep

Full power

Earth.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Darn, this is a tough fight... Armagemon was able to take the Giga Crusher and a Supreme Cannon down the throat and be fine, as well as two shotting Omnimon, whom easily killed 1,000,000 Diablomon. Acnologia shrugged off everything that nearly the whole main cast had to throw at it. I'd say Armagemon possibly only due to more screen time enabling us to see more of it's capabilities than Acnologia. But if Acnologia gets any more appearances in the near future, I'd say Acnologia would win.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Darn, this is a tough fight... Armagemon was able to take the Giga Crusher and a Supreme Cannon down the throat and be fine, as well as two shotting Omnimon, whom easily killed 1,000,000 Diablomon. Acnologia shrugged off everything that nearly the whole main cast had to throw at it. I'd say Armagemon possibly only due to more screen time enabling us to see more of it's capabilities than Acnologia. But if Acnologia gets any more appearances in the near future, I'd say Acnologia would win.

I agree with you 100%... Acnologia didn't really had much screen time... but I'll say he is stronger than Deliora who could city bust... and Acnologia can island bust with ease... so I hope to see more of Acnologia in the future chapters. but for now I too say Armagemon...

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel