Arm Wrestling Contest-Featuring Superman, Arale and others

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on April 17, 2011. Last post by Danilo018 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Who would win in an arm wrestling contest between the following characters?

Arale (Dr. Slump)
Tsuchikage (Naruto)
Regigigas (Pokemon)

Superman (DC)
Thor (Marvel)
Hulk (Marvel)
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if this is just strength then hulk beats them all. lol regigagas dies first
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Either Thor or Superman, everyone else finds their arms being torn off.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Team Superman wins

By feats, Arale is clearly the strongest. 
She could literally rip Supes, Hulks, and Thors arm's off. 

I put Tsuchi in because of his one armed island lift. (Something that compares fairly well to modern thor, and possibly hulk while not fully enraged, if not quite Supes level)
Reg I put in because of the continent thing (slow start is off)

of course she split an earth in half by just standing, superman has to do that by flying into one. lol. and thor hasnt doneanything near that
@SSJjanemba: Arale casually punches and destroys the Earth and Moon. Via physical blows she has punched an alien off of a planet onto another one, and belly bumped knocked Carmel man around the solar system-cracking planets and the sun in the process. She is one of the physically strongest fictional characters in existence. Her strength level surpasses modern superman, and anything Thor or the Hulk have ever done. 
You do know that Dr.Slump works on Toonforce 

you lie!

@Destinyheroknight: Its pretty wacky, but clear strength feats are clear strength feats. 
@hitsusatsu11: 
It not a strength feat in my books, since everything was OK after that happen. (So team Comic Books wins)  
@Destinyheroknight said:
" @hitsusatsu11: 
It not a strength feat in my books,  
"

Arale can easily crack planets and more with arm strength, thats clearly the strongest here. 
Everything go's back to normal because Toriyama draws it that way. (Literally A.T is a character who appears in the Dr. Slump manga and draws things, i.e changes Senbei's appearance, ect.)

Your going to have to show superior feats by whomever you think outmatches Arale, or it is a concession. 
@hitsusatsu11: 
I don't have to show anything (because Comic Books isn't my thing), anyway I stand what I said before.    

Arale can easily crack planets and more with arm strength, thats clearly the strongest here. 
Everything go's back to normal because Toriyama draws it that way. (Literally A.T is a character who appears in the Dr. Slump manga and draws things, i.e changes Senbei's appearance, ect.)

Toonforce is

With this power, you can warp reality for comedic effects, defying every law in existence for the sake of laughter. You can do anything as long as it is funny. Thus, the only limit to this power is if the action is funny. You can also interrupt fights with funny intermonologue and you can break the 4th wall. You also get a hammerspace full of objects to induce laughter. You can also survive getting flattened like a pancake. This power can only be used when someone else is present.   

So she lose (in my books) because ripping someone arm off isn't funny to me     
@Destinyheroknight said:

Toonforce is

With this power, you can warp reality for comedic effects, defying every law in existence for the sake of laughter. You can do anything as long as it is funny. Thus, the only limit to this power is if the action is funny. You can also interrupt fights with funny intermonologue and you can break the 4th wall. You also get a hammerspace full of objects to induce laughter. You can also survive getting flattened like a pancake. This power can only be used when someone else is present.   

So she lose (in my books) because ripping someone arm off isn't funny to me      "
A fan made term has absolutely no bearing on this match.
I could say Supes only has power because of the invisible flying spaghetti monster and thus his feats don't count. 
Doesn't work that way. 

I made this thread to compare strength feats. 
@hitsusatsu11: 

A fan made term has absolutely no bearing on this match. I could say Supes only has power because of the invisible flying spaghetti monster and thus his feats don't count. 
Doesn't work that way. 

I made this thread to compare strength feats. 

Very nice of you, but you still not going to change my thoughts on this match (LOL!)  
Post by taichokage (15,438 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Arale shattered a planet easy with a kick. She casually punched the moon to pieces and kicked a planet into another planet etc. It is all toonforce-like but they are legit. In terms of feats she is above everyone here save Pre recton Superman (but that is not current Superman nor is he being used.)

Modern Superman's feats include pulling the earth with assistance from Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter, destroying a moon by flying into it (though he was knocked out) and a few others. Pre Recton Superman was able to haul around a dozen planets at once.

Thor's feats among many are lifting a near planet sized serpent, shattering a planet with strength (if I recall) breaking adumantium etc. I have the scans for most of these and more.

Hulk's best feat was shattering a giant asteroid twice the size of earth and supporting 100,000,000,000 tons.

Tsuchikage's best feat is lifting an island with one arm. Although this is believed to not have been via physical strength.

I don't know about Regigigas though.

Out of everyone here Arale truly is physically the strongest or at least has the overall best feats unless Pre Recton Superman is being used.
@Destinyheroknight: Lol, kk. 
Ok, I'm serious now
Arale wins with her crazy strength 
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Whether or not you want to argue it is not my concern. However, I will point out that Superman did pull, under debate, the Earth by himself with Green Lantern simply just supplying the harness to attach him to the Earth in the JLA Starbreaker issue.

But the case for Arale, Toon Force is a stupid thing.

Bugs Bunny once stopped a plane he was on from free falling and crashing into the ground by causing it to freeze in mid-air when it ran out of gasoline, when scientifically speaking gravity would continue to pull the plane down to the ground.
Pulling the earth is nice, but effortlessly cracking it in half with a casual punch is better. Even Gatchan is arguably stronger than Superman-she quite effortlessly stopped the moon from crashing into the earth via physical force, Arale then headbutted the moon sending it away from the earth into its lunar orbit. Arale has physical force not only to shatter mountains, moons, and planets (which she does easily) but she can even arguably destroy a star with physical power. 

http://www.animevice.com/forums/general-discussion/1/dr-slump-respect-thread/324890/#9    

Supes best feats of strength are straining and pulling a planet (if indeed GL wasn't helping), flying at full force into a moon and destroying it, and pulling 1/3 of a planet. Thor has the feats of lifting the near planet size Midgard serpent, BRB (thors =) can arguably destroy planetoids (though via strength or with energy help is debatable) and I believe classic thor may have punched someone out of the solar system. Hulk has lifted a mountain range and destroyed (with help) a meteor 3x the size of earth. Tsuchi has lifted a giant island one handed and carried it across the sea, and Reg is said to be able to pull continents. 

Trully good company to have an arm wrestling contest with, but the above feats are outclassed by Arale. Even All Star Supes would get his arm ripped off by Arale, lifting 200 quintillion tons is impressive, but single handily cracking the earth in two is much better. (earth weight in the sextillions, >> quintillions, not to mention the forces holding the planet together) 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel