Archtype Earth vs Hellstar Remina

Topic started by KingOfAsh on July 14, 2013. Last post by KingOfAsh 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm not too sure about Archtype Earth's feats, so I wish to find out. Would Archtype Earth be able to fend of the malevolent Hellstar Remina from its next meal?

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Archetype Earth barely has any feats. Her position in the Type Moon universe comes mostly from powerscaling. Weaker characters have shown better feats than her, besides maybe destructive capacity.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Nevermind this is spite.

@Dartz: So then I guess Remina wins an easy victory?

@KingOfAsh: So you put a character who owns the DBZ verse against the Nasuverse?

Lock this spite please.

@CerusSerenade: Not spite, I was just wondering how strong Archtype Earth is.

But you are right about Remina owning DBZ verse.

@KingOfAsh: No one in the Nasuverse is planetbuster in strength.

@CerusSerenade: Ok thanks, sorry for all that

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@KingOfAsh said:

@Dartz: So then I guess Remina wins an easy victory?

Maybe not if you powerscale Extra CCC's feats to her. Nero and Archer came back from the Horsehead Nebula back to Earth (1500 LY distance) in a couple of seconds after Kiara flung them there. Also BB who was emulating the power of the first Earth Goddess has some pretty godly reality warping (which is still inferior to Gaia's since in the Nasuverse gods and goddesses are only allowed a part of her authority).

Post by YoungChief (550 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@KingOfAsh said:

@CerusSerenade: Not spite, I was just wondering how strong Archtype Earth is.

But you are right about Remina owning DBZ verse.

Explain.

@YoungChief: Remina is basically the manga Galactus. He noms on stars and planets, especially ones flush with life. He devoured the earth with no difficulty, and that was the end of the manga. It busted through Saturn without a scratch. Remina's very atmosphere dissolves and kills living things.

Just looking into Remina's eyes cause C'thulhu-scale insanity. Its tongue is bigger than the earth, and casually played with it, spinning it so that gravity was thrown off so that a person could hop from Japan to South America.

Buu would be dissolved at a cellular level.

Nobody in the DBZ verse would survive an encounter with Remina.

@Dartz:True. Fate/Extra CCC was stated to be canon. Gilgamesh might be able to destroy Remina with the fully charged Enuma Elish throwing galaxies at Remina. Other than that I don't see anything destroying Remina.

Post by YoungChief (550 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade said:

@YoungChief: Remina is basically the manga Galactus. He noms on stars and planets, especially ones flush with life. He devoured the earth with no difficulty, and that was the end of the manga. It busted through Saturn without a scratch. Remina's very atmosphere dissolves and kills living things.

Just looking into Remina's eyes cause C'thulhu-scale insanity. Its tongue is bigger than the earth, and casually played with it, spinning it so that gravity was thrown off so that a person could hop from Japan to South America.

Buu would be dissolved at a cellular level.

Nobody in the DBZ verse would survive an encounter with Remina.

I read the manga. Only one guy got mindfucked by Remina, the scientist guy, everyone else was hysterical because the world was going to end. The DBZ verse vs Remina ends in all the characters firing a beam at Remina, or a spirit bomb, whatever works, on top of that Goku can IT everyone away in case Remina gets too close, Remina goes to their new location, rinse and repeat, but really I think the first wave of beams would be more than enough

@YoungChief: IT only works if he can sense a ki source, and I can count maybe three he knows of. Plus he needs to concentrate, and there's no way he's doing that with Remina making the earth his toy.

Spirit bomb encompasses the power of a planet. Remina slammed through Jupiter with absolutely no damage to itself.

The DBZ cast has no way of harming Remina.

Post by Fehafare (9,393 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm just gonna call Akasha on this one.

@Fehafare: What is Akasha going to do to something it has no jurisdiction over?

@CerusSerenade:

That was more a comment on Remina vs Nasuverse than the actual match.

Archetype Earth's best shot is to collide the moon with Remina over and over again but i doubt that it can be put down that way.

@Fehafare: Remina ate the moon casually and as I said, he slammed through Jupiter at ftl speeds without so much as a scratch on his surface.

@CerusSerenade: I said that's her best shot... not that it's going to work.

@Fehafare: Fair enough.

Remina rapes... literally.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel