Arceus, zeedmillenniummon, YHVH (SMT vs My team

Topic started by DBZ_universe on April 5, 2013. Last post by airagog 9 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Of course we don't go by only WoG. We go by feats AND POWERSCALING. YHVH is infinitely greater than Demiurge, whom was blowing up and recreating infinite universes by breathing. Demiurge made Michael and Metatron, both whom are multiversal, look like complete pussies.
Post by Kakyojin (19 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Except this's what you call calc stacking. We don't powerscale it like that.

Saying he's infinitely better than Demiurge is just a hyperbole - while it's truth we can't prove how big difference between their power is.

And blowing/recreating universes isn't such an awesome feat for high level cosmics.

Demiurge is a part of YHVH lol. And yes it is impressive when it's an infinite amount, done so as casually as breathing.
Post by Zerogodlike (1,171 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheBlackDragonz said:

and we have given you feats, we have given you word of god, and you ignore it.

Just dont debate with he believes that omnipotents need feats knowing that if they have feats they arent omnipotent to begin with.

@Kakyojin said:

, you're ingoring the fact it's only hyperbole, and Thanos with HOTU shits featwise on YHVH.

, Kami Tenchi is featless. Why the hell are you bringt him here anyway?

So your saying that Thanos with the HOTU beats Kami tenchi since he has no feats?

Okay, I will try to explain slowly enough so even you guys will understand it, ready? Don't blink.

Let's take Creator from Wheel of Time - described as an omnipotent, created only the one universe. Yet according to you people he's stronger than anyone since he's told to be omnipotent. Wow, so kewl.

Various villains from manga - described as a omnipotent yet sometime they don't evem hit a single universe. But hey! It was said he's omnipotent, so he has to, right?

Follow the pattern so far?

YHVH can be defeated with orignal sin - whatever that means it MEANS he isn't omnipotent since omnipotent isn't capable of losing. Unless you want to go with omnipotence paradox, but it would be idiotic from your side.

We can only assume that YHVH is omnipotent basing on size of SMT-verse - it certainly doesn't have omniverse. Rather a single megaverse. So it makes YHVH a megaversal characters.

Now for Marvel.

Much weaker characters were capable of affecting omniverse:

Wanda with her Chaos Wave.

Jaspers with his own wave.

Nexus Havok cleaning taint of Goblin Force across whole omniverse.

Genis-Vell existing on any point of the omniverse.

Excalibur wielder capable of affecting omniverse.

etc.

And Thanos with HOTU makes them literally look like fags.

You must be fucking dumb if you think anyone from SMT will defeat him.

LOL THIS GUY STILL DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE THE SIZE OF THE Mutiverse doesnt matter lol IF A CHARACTER IS OMNIPOTENT AND THEY CREATED EVERYTHING AND MUTIVERSAL BEING WERE CREATED BY HIM HE IS OMNIPOTENT lol Your gonna have to troll harder to try to say that thanos wins agaisnt omnipotents Also answer my question Do you believe thanos with the HOTU can beat kami tenchi?
Post by airagog (103 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Kakyojin: You know you're basically saying The Presence/TOAA will lose to Thanos which makes NO SENSE, right?

@TheBlackDragonz: Don't forget how he took on all multiversal goddesses/Lucifer and won. He was only sealed away due to a cheap trick.

We're runnig circles. You obviusly can't prove he's truly omnipotent.

, are you aware that Presence wasn't able to kill GEB, and himself admitted there are beings beyond him? That's already disproves him as omnipotent.

Same for Kami Tenchi - he isn't omnipotent, because he was capable of being stopped from destroying anything. Means HOTU Thanos would beat him.

And feats you guys posted(actually you didn't posted anything but forget it) for YHVH aren't impressive at all. Destroying and recreating billions of universe in a blink of the eye? How is this impressive? Thanos with HOTU and stronger abstracts in Marvel sees infinity as a single digit - means that infinity for them is just 1.

And I like how you totally ignored my posts. I logged to see if animevice posters are so dumb as I heard - and yeah, you're proving it's truth.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

YHVH blinks.

Hey Erasercannon :D
Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheBlackDragonz: Hey bby

YHVH is kinda like using TOAA or The Presence in a fight >.> auto victory ftw?

@Kakyojin said:

We're runnig circles. You obviusly can't prove he's truly omnipotent.

, are you aware that Presence wasn't able to kill GEB, and himself admitted there are beings beyond him? That's already disproves him as omnipotent.

Same for Kami Tenchi - he isn't omnipotent, because he was capable of being stopped from destroying anything. Means HOTU Thanos would beat him.

And feats you guys posted(actually you didn't posted anything but forget it) for YHVH aren't impressive at all. Destroying and recreating billions of universe in a blink of the eye? How is this impressive? Thanos with HOTU and stronger abstracts in Marvel sees infinity as a single digit - means that infinity for them is just 1.

And I like how you totally ignored my posts. I logged to see if animevice posters are so dumb as I heard - and yeah, you're proving it's truth.

Kami Tenchi is the writer Which is omnipotent is his verse i was waiting to see if you would say something as stupid as that.

@Kakyojin: Just wanna point out the very creators of DC comics said that there is no one above The Presence.

"The sort of unspoken rule in the DCU is that God sits above all others. And then below that you can have your New Gods and your Greek Gods and whoever else you want."

-Greg Rucka, the guy who writes DC comics.

He's above everyone. No one is above him. The Comic writers themselves say so. It's like saying there's someone above TOAA which literally makes no sense because as his namesake implies, he's above all. Same with the Presence.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel