Arceus, zeedmillenniummon, YHVH (SMT vs My team

Topic started by DBZ_universe on April 5, 2013. Last post by airagog 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Kakyojin (19 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Concession accepted.

I am right.

There were characters who were called omnipotent in a SINGULAR universe. And would you call them omnipotent? No, because we know there are characters much stronger than that.

Like I said, it depends on the size of the verse. Omnipotent is very often just a title to describe the strongest character.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,052 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kakyojin said:

, and? Thanos is banned from death, meaning he won't die form anything. And he soloed everyone in Marvel, I hope you don't argue YHVH will win here.

, omnipotence doesn't tell anything. Power of it depends solely on the size of the verse. Since SMT is nowhere near omniverse means he isn't true omnipotent.

And I played SMT to add.

lol Omnipotent is Omnipotent Unless your Trying to say that Thanos will beat kami tenchi?

Post by airagog (102 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Kakyojin: You know YHVH's powers include deciding how much power you actually have, correct? So he could take away Thanos's power and make him mortal once again. He literally decides everything.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,268 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNeutralOne said:

Lol what the hell is this? Thanos with the HOTU can erase the multiverse with a thought.

HOTU universe was only one Universe. It even shows Adam Warlock stepping in from another Universe

@KingOfAsh said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

Lol what the hell is this? Thanos with the HOTU can erase the multiverse with a thought.

HOTU universe was only one Universe. It even shows Adam Warlock stepping in from another Universe

Nah dude it was the entire mutiverse which is why LT stepped in and got absorbed.

@Zerogodlike: Then please explain where Adam Warlock came from. The Heart of the Universe is omnipotents in one universe. Yes Thanos was stronger than The Living Tribunal, but it clearly shows that it is only one Universe. Death even survives because she is not of the Universe.

@KingOfAsh said:

@Zerogodlike: Then please explain where Adam Warlock came from. The Heart of the Universe is omnipotents in one universe. Yes Thanos was stronger than The Living Tribunal, but it clearly shows that it is only one Universe. Death even survives because she is not of the Universe.

I can tell you didnt even look at your own scans Deaths realm is outside of the mutiverse which is what thanos decided to absorb And LT is mutiversal and so is eternity also adam warlock was also in a different realm that was outside of the mutiverse Plz look at your own scans before posting.

@Zerogodlike: I did, and the top one clearly says that he destroys the Universe, not multiverse. He absorbed Living Tirbunal because though the Living Tribunal is nigh omnipotent over the multiverse, Thanos with HOTU was omnipotent in one universe, which the Living Tribunal was in. Other scans clearly show him saying Universe, not multiverse.

Omnipotence claim is useless if you can't proves said character is omnipotent. Hint: you can't.

SMT definitely doesn't have an omniverse.

It revolves around one megaverse which isn't even infinite in size. HOTU Thanos fodderized all of Marvel characters, this includes Living Tribunal who already held two megaverses aka already stronger than YHVH. Then we have a shitload of characters comparable to him - and Thanos defeated them all.

And you obviously don't know what is no-limits fallacy .

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
And Thanos was only omni in one universe. Zeed nukes him from an outside universe. The only reason Thanos beat LT was because LT was in the universe Thanos was omni in. Nothing else.

Except LT has the same amount of power in all reality...

Same goes for Thanos with HOTU.

@Kakyojin: YHVH doesn't have to respond to reason and logic as he is the source of all reason and logic. Should he decide to he could simply change how logic, power, reason, anything works. Also, it's fairly easy to prove YHVH is omnipotent since he is none other than the Judeo-Christian God, the exact same as The Presence.

And this is why we don't use omnipotents in VS debates.

@Kakyojin said:

Omnipotence claim is useless if you can't proves said character is omnipotent. Hint: you can't.

SMT definitely doesn't have an omniverse.

It revolves around one megaverse which isn't even infinite in size. HOTU Thanos fodderized all of Marvel characters, this includes Living Tribunal who already held two megaverses aka already stronger than YHVH. Then we have a shitload of characters comparable to him - and Thanos defeated them all.

And you obviously don't know what is no-limits fallacy .

Answer the question Do you believe that Thanos with HOTU can beat Kami tenchi since only 1 universe was shown.

@TheBlackDragonz: I agree. It would kinda make sense if there was a way to limit it... But YHVH only has limits placed on himself and goes outside of human logic. It's kinda pointless to include him in any battle I agree =/ the exact same can be said of Thanos. Zeed vs Superman prime might be a fun matchup though.

, you're ingoring the fact it's only hyperbole, and Thanos with HOTU shits featwise on YHVH.

, Kami Tenchi is featless. Why the hell are you bringt him here anyway?

Hey, Kakyojin? How about you make a thread, here or on any other forum, of Thanos w/ HOTU vs YHVH. I can guarantee you they will all say the same thing.

Don't say any other form. Animevice isn't my first battle-forum.

And you lie to yourself, anyone with half a brain can tell that feats triumph over anything.

and we have given you feats, we have given you word of god, and you ignore it.

You didn't gave me feats. But you gave me a word of god indeed.

Except you know what? Word of god means nothing without feats backing it up.

If we only go by WoG - then we have lightspeed Servants from Fate, Solar System busting Cell, lightspeed Haku from Naruto and other bullshit.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel