Arceus, zeedmillenniummon, YHVH (SMT vs My team

Topic started by DBZ_universe on April 5, 2013. Last post by airagog 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Nightmare SSG4 Broly is beyond any form of fiction!!!

Post by GeneralVan (1,572 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: Still below the pecking order, just under Lord Popo. Although I could see him beating Ghost Nappa though.

But I still can't believe that people actually think that the Living Tribunal can beat Broly lol.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,432 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@AnimeDefender: LSSJ>>>>SSJG

SSG Broly would be weaker. Legendary Super Saiyan Devil fits him better.

@GeneralVan: Broly sees all white there for he is immune. Brolypotence>>>Pecking Order.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: OR, or..... COMBINE ALL THE BROLY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@DBZ_universe: You have a point. And I also forgot about LSSJG5 Devil Broly.

Broly truly is the most powerful fictional character ever and no one can surpass him. I don't care what powers you give a character, it is still not good enough.

@AnimeDefender: What GeneralVan said!

@GeneralVan said:

Broly truly is the most powerful fictional character ever and no one can surpass him. I don't care what powers you give a character, it is still not good enough.

Nightmare LSSJGD10 Broly is the most powerful in all fiction and non fiction.

@DBZ_universe: I can't even comprehend that amount of power.

Post by airagog (103 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@DBZ_universe said:

@AnimeDefender: What GeneralVan said!

@GeneralVan said:

Nightmare LSSJGD10 Broly is the most powerful in all fiction and non fiction.

He is shown Uncle Dolan by YHWH and therefore commits suicide over how horrible the internet is. GG internet wins.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Whoa Whoa Whoa Yahweh is omnipotent in the SMT series.

@GeneralVan: Not even TOAA can. He dies by his presence.

@airagog: Brolypotence is untouchable and therefore nothing can affect him YHWH dies by Broly's bicep :P

Post by Kakyojin (19 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Thanos with HOTU is stronger than LT who held to megaverses, and is omniversal threat via powerscaling, and even with IG he soloed all Marvel's gods, bar Living Tribunal. He takes this.

And I think some people overstimate YHVH here - sure he destroyed and recreate billions of the universes with a blink of the eye, but the problem is it isn't even close to infinity. So don't know from where this megaversal statement comes - he's high multiversal and that's it.

And sup guys, I'm new here.

@Kakyojin: Welcme to the Vice! Hope ypu like it here! If you have questions ask a mod or even me!

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@airagog What the hell are you talking about?

@airagog: Broly destroys the puny Internet.

Post by airagog (103 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@GeneralVan: Destroys internet? That's like destroying Super Bugs, can that actually happen?

@Kakyojin: YHVH in all technicality cannot be destroyed as he created himself from nothingness. He defies all human logic we can possibly throw at him.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kakyojin said:

Thanos with HOTU is stronger than LT who held to megaverses, and is omniversal threat via powerscaling, and even with IG he soloed all Marvel's gods, bar Living Tribunal. He takes this.

And I think some people overstimate YHVH here - sure he destroyed and recreate billions of the universes with a blink of the eye, but the problem is it isn't even close to infinity. So don't know from where this megaversal statement comes - he's high multiversal and that's it.

And sup guys, I'm new here.

Hes omnipotent in his universe Everything was created by Him

@airagog: Broly can beat Super Bugs with his bicep.

There is nothing stronger than Brolypotence.

Post by Kakyojin (19 posts) See mini bio Level 3

, and? Thanos is banned from death, meaning he won't die form anything. And he soloed everyone in Marvel, I hope you don't argue YHVH will win here.

, omnipotence doesn't tell anything. Power of it depends solely on the size of the verse. Since SMT is nowhere near omniverse means he isn't true omnipotent.

And I played SMT to add.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Just...no. No Kakyojin. You're wrong. I'll admit I don't know how to refute it, but I know for a fact you are wrong.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel