Arceus vs Wing Zero and Epyon

Topic started by Masterofdeath on April 19, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: if you can't keep up with a fly then I suggest getting glasses as I have no trouble keeping up with a fly with my eyes.

Just face it Arceus is strong but has low as crap durability and the whole entire pokemon series is just one big plot hole.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,644 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Masterofdeath: The same is said for YHVH, I will concede Arceus has low durability if you also say that YHVH has low durability for losing to humans.

@CerusSerenade: except for the fact that game mechanics take into effects. For instance in the game Runescape(which I believe has outlived its time) you have to kill this demon. This demon is supposed to be all powerful and such but the only way to beat it is by using a magical sword. So therefore magical items are more powerful then a regular weapon therefore bypassing the human factor. Also the voice of death thing was not used on the main characters for the main purpose of game mechanics.

@Masterofdeath: You're comparing a single mythical weapon which is specifically made to kill a specific demon to a weapon which is both common and shown to have no special properties to defeat a certain entity. It's flawed and fails to support your point.

@CerusSerenade: I go back to my point magic bullets which is basically the same as a magic sword.

@Masterofdeath: Magic that is only mildly dangerous to humans.

@CerusSerenade: okay so? It can be weak on humans but strong against other things. Thats why its a strategy game.

@Masterofdeath: Except that the damage is consistent when used on humans and demons unless the demon has innate resistances.

@CerusSerenade: does this pointless debate mean so much to you? I can see this going on forever with neither one of us ever reaching a acceptable conclusion. So before this gets out of hand I propose we let this die. I am not conceding before you even suggest it I am only saying we are better to agree to disagree. I honestly do not care about this stupid debate as it will never help me in the future. So I suggest we both move on and get on with our lives and let things settle down to a mock peace with tension just boiling on the underneath but never coming up.

@Masterofdeath: I love how you say that after I have thoroughly made it clear that the difference between Arceus and YHVH is non-existent.

I accept that we won't agree, but I also know that Arceus stomps. He is multiversal, end of discussion.

@CerusSerenade: besides the fact that one is a giant freaking horse and the other is a giant freaking floating head?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel