Arceus vs Wing Zero and Epyon

Topic started by Masterofdeath on April 19, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yes thats right another lets make Arceus a weakling thread. This time the "mighty god" of pokemon faces two humans. Yes I am bringing Arceus down to human level now. I am that evil. Now enough of my evilness on to the fight!

VS

and

Rules

• Fight is to the death
  • Arceus does not have his plates but can live without them.
  • PIS is allowed so no arguments about getting owned by a meteor
  • Battle takes place in empty space, no planets, no meteors, no nothing
  • Arceus is allowed the first attack
  • Arceus can not use any creation abilties
  • Arceus has to kill the pilots not just destroy the Gundams to win
  • This is a straight up fight so only way to kill opponent is with attacks so no saying creating a dimension and the force destroys them.
  • All opponents are in character
  • The fighters start 50 feet apart.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,173 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Masterofdeath:

• Arceus does not have his plates

You know Arceus need the plates to live, without them he'll die

@Destinyheroknight: okay let me change it so that he can live without them.

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

gundams FTW

@othus12: now we have officially screwed Cerus over cause now Arceus has been beat by humans.

@Masterofdeath:

@othus12: I am a evil genius!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: @Masterofdeath: Guys, making revenge threads isn't right. Stubborn users are irritating but trying to get back at them like this is a bit childish. It's better to just be mature and let it go IMO.

@UltimateHero0406: this isn't really a revenge thread persay its more of trying to get another hit thread thread seeing as how my last couple attempts to make battles have failed.

@Masterofdeath: Well from what you said in your op, it sounds like this is mainly to piss Cerus off.

@UltimateHero0406: that is just a side effect. this is mostly to get a good battle cause my first Arceus battle thread did so good.

@Masterofdeath: That's all fine and good but IMO taking away so much of Arceus' power hurts the fight. You might as well have used a weaker character or a stronger one than Wing Zero.

@UltimateHero0406: just trying to take away all of the hax Arceus has so people like Cerus don't go and say stuff like ghost plate and creating universes=multiversal power. I am sure it should even out though Arceus should have some powerful attacks. Though I could always go and use a basic leo just to go and make the arceus fanboys even madder.

@Masterofdeath: Isn't that the whole point of Arceus? If it can be K.O.d by a meteor, without it's powers, there isn't much left to it. And that's the thing. I hate when people make threads to get fanboys mad. Seems like a waste of time. (sorry for the late reply)

@UltimateHero0406: thats why I didn't put Zechs and Heero in Leos as that would just be mean to Arceus atleast I put them in their best Gundams so it looks like they have a good fight.

@Masterofdeath: When you make a battle thread your really not supposed to know who wins for sure but from what you said earlier, it looked like you saw the Gundams winning from the start and I don't really see what Arceus is supposed to do here with no significant speed, durability, or strength feats.

@UltimateHero0406: Arceus gets the first attack so he can blast them and the Zero system needs data from the fight before it can start making the predictions so no help there so there is that.

@Masterofdeath: I still think depowering it just for the sake of fighting humans is odd. And then after that 1 attack, I still see Arceus getting shredded. Seems too obvious.

@UltimateHero0406: okay what do you suggest I do to make it even? I really hate Arceus but it seems to get plenty of posts. Like the Xenosaga vs Deadman Wonderland battle is a bit more even then this but what am I to do nobody knwos about the stuff I read and watch.

@UltimateHero0406: this isnt really revenge. we are trying to prove a point, and until that point is clear to all the users we should keep debating on such polemic characters

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel