ARCEUS vs TEN TAILS

Topic started by tronboy on Dec. 12, 2012. Last post by P3IN 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Arceus vs Ten Tails

both at peak

both bloodlusted

no madara no tobi

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This profile mainly covers Dialga from the Anime movies and Anime special. | indicates a version change. True form | sealed form. It was revealed by Cyrus that the Orbs are parts of the great Dragons and only their smaller siblings (Lake Guardians) could release their full power. This came to pass during the 1 hour Team Galactic special. It is currently unknown if their power was resealed at the end of the incident.

Dialga's title in the subs which pretty much means the same thing as all the other versions. Controller/Governer/Ruler/Master/whatever
Speaks for itself. Note that the legend said they already created a universe so this is #2.
Rowan independently confirms the event.
Again, speaks for itself. This is an unproven claim however.
The result. Hundreds of galaxies of various sizes can be seen.
The inside of the dimension of Time.
A time slip travelling through Dialga's dimension confirming its identity as Time, and thus confirming the true nature of all the dimensions.
Dialga and Palkia in their true forms

If he could do this imagine what arceus could do

Other: This profile mainly covers Pakia from the Anime movies and Anime special. | indicates a version change. True form | sealed form. It was revealed by Cyrus that the Orbs are a part of the great Dragons and only their little siblings (Lake Guardians) can release their full power. This came to pass in the 1 hour Team Galactic special.

Palkia's title in the subs which pretty much means the same thing as all the other versions. Controller/Governer/Ruler/Master/whatever
Speaks for itself. Note that the legend said they already created a universe so this is #2.
Rowan independently confirms the event.
Again, speaks for itself. This is an unproven claim however.
The result. Hundreds of galaxies of various sizes can be seen.
The inside of the dimension of Space.
Dialga and Palkia in their true forms
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

BWAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

What can 10-tails do that can compete with a high-universal/low-multiversal?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Isn't Arceus poke god? Juubi was the birth of a moon while Arceus was the birth of a Universe. I'll say Arceus.

Post by Acura_Max (2,338 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

I'm not very good at battles, but this looks like spite.

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Mighty spite, Arceus stomps easily

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I don't know, Arceus got KO by a meteor (that was a city buster) and almost die from it. Also it was almost kill by humans to

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Destinyheroknight said:

I don't know, Arceus got KO by a meteor (that was a city buster) and almost die from it. Also it was almost kill by humans to

If that's true then Ten Tails should inevitably take the victory because it's already demonstrated an Island level+ (Perhaps Higher) juubi bomb that was being shot across the whole continent of Naruto (Shit, it blew up the HQ from a crazy distance! Something no one in HST has ever shown)

By recent showings I would probably put the Juubi to even Nappa's level

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

But Arceus raeps first with universal attacks .-.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Arceus wins...

Post by othus12 (6,847 posts) See mini bio Level 13

so arceus is a glass cannon? nice to know.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,955 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

I agree with this actually. I think Juubi wins here.

@5th said:

Hell to the no.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@othus12 said:

@5th said:

Hell to the no.

Hello to the no?  

It's shitting blasts bigger than islands or multi mountain capacity across the whole continent of Naruto, and it's not even in its prime or true form.  

In terms of destructive capacity, Juubi can wreck cities as easy as Nappa can with two fingers.  

Not saying it's more powerful (Obviously not) but it's power rivals that of a weak DBZ character.  

Maybe I am probably overhyping the Juubi but its pretty far more powerful than someone like Raditz.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,955 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@5th said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@othus12 said:

@5th said:

Hell to the no.

Hello to the no? It's shitting blasts bigger than islands or multi mountain capacity across the whole continent of Naruto, and it's not even in its prime or true form. In terms of destructive capacity, Juubi can wreck cities as easy as Nappa can with two fingers. Not saying it's more powerful (Obviously not) but it's power rivals that of a weak DBZ character. Maybe I am probably overhyping the Juubi but its pretty far more powerful than someone like Raditz.

I lol'd at your "hello to the no." Juubi being Raditz level is far-fetched as well but that can be debated some other time. And dude just because someone is a multi-mountain buster doesn't mean anything. By that logic Yusuke Urameshi is DBZ level as well, when clearly he isn't yet even he would wreak Juubi.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
ROFLMAO! XDDD Giggity.

@SpeedForceSpider: Multi-Mountain? It shits on people completely that are Multi-Mountain

Current Juubi I would put as high Island level

Post by taichokage (13,340 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It is tough as well as brutal, but I would agree that the Jubi hasn't reached Nappa's two fingers yet. As for the battle, I guess it depends on the scenario. A universal character with barely city durability in a fight could turn out in many ways against anyone weaker than himself that is at least that level of destruction.
Post by eddz99 (2,516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku with 200 bp can beat juubi haha

Post by LHWKnight (2,734 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Juubi would win.

If you follow the manga and find out what it really is then I say in it's true form it would use Arceus for fertilizer

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel