Arceus vs Mew

Topic started by Pokemonfanbuoy on Oct. 27, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Pokemonfanbuoy (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Who wins?

No prep time. They fight to the death(or until one Pokemon faints). Both are bloodlusted.

Post by st0nnec0ld (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Arceus.

Mew might have a chance if Arceus doesn't use plates.

Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Mew is strong but isn't Arceus god in Pokémonverse? Then he/her/it should win...

@indifferentmrh: I don't think Arceus can be considered a god...

The only reason Giratina, Palkia and Dialga couldn't hurt him was because he had those plates. He didn't have an electric plate with him so Pikachu was able to hurt him.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@st0nnec0ld: But then it could had use the ground plate so he could had be unaffected by it.

Also even if he didn't had the electric plate, Pikachu can't even scratch Arceus, not even a Volt Tackle.... unless is Red's Pika than it's another story.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Arceus curbstomp spite.

@DBZ_universe: I guess. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I did watch the movie and I remember that it didn't have one plate...

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Arceus. Doesn't it have the power to do like everything since it pretty much rules the pokeverse? One Judgement would K.O. Mew.

@UltimateHero0406: It doesn't have the power to do anything it wants to and I don't think it rules the Pokemon universe.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@st0nnec0ld: well it is pretty much the boss of dialga and palkia who are the dieties of time and space so it must have some power. and either way arceus is way stronger than mew.

@UltimateHero0406: Yes it is powerful, it was pwning Dialga Palkia and Giratina, but it isn't some god that could do anything it wants to.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@st0nnec0ld: But like I said, Pikachu can't scratch arceus...

Well Arceus is the "god" of Pokemon except for this guys...

Mewtwo, Deoxys, the legendary beats of Johto (since Ho-oh is their god), Ho-oh (IMO Arceus did not created Ho-oh), Castform, Porygon, Porygon2, and Porygon Z because Arceus didn't create them (except Ho-oh but IMO no) but that's off topic.

Arceus one shots Mew.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel