Arceus vs. Madara

Topic started by eddz99 on April 20, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 12 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Arceus vs. Madara Uchiha

VS

Conditions

- Arceus at level 100 with all of his plates and ash as his trainer.

- No bloodlust

- No holding back

- No knowledge

- Both current

Place

Post by Masterofdeath (2,141 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Madara because Ash sucks as a trainer

@Masterofdeath: Lol

Post by CerusSerenade (2,112 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Arceus stops time and stomps.

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

You make two battles for Arceus;

• One against Madara (Arceus stomp)
  • The other against Living Tribunal (LT stomp)
Post by Dream (6,568 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Blindside: It looks like a few Vice members (eddz, othus and Masterofdeath) are making Arceus battle threads to try ticking off CerusSerenade and other supporters of the character in light of a recent battle thread that got quite heated when Arceus and two other related Pokemon were up against a few DBZ characters.

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream said:

@Blindside: It looks like a few Vice members (eddz, othus and Masterofdeath) are making Arceus battle threads to try ticking off CerusSerenade and other supporters of the character in light of a recent battle thread that got quite heated when Arceus and two other related Pokemon were up against a few DBZ characters.

I see.

Post by othus12 (5,591 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream: lol what? how come you jump into such conclussions?

archetype earth vs arceus wasnt a mismatch like this one, it was a battle between 2 guys that lost against goku. its fair enough

@Blindside: now before you tell lies again to the mod here is the true story

cerus made a thread with her favorite character (archetype earth) vs goku, she got destroyed.

next cerus out of rage tried to make 3 spite threads (in which he lost one of them btw)

-arceus vs goku (supposed universal, he got busted by low showings)

-YHVH vs goku (true universal, see the rage?)

-a single theory goat vs goku (true universal, see the rage?)

and cerus kept saying how arceus wouldnt have lost even when after 500+ posts 90% of the vice agreed that goku won (notice how he wouldnt let die that thread) even though dreams says there were other supporters i cant tell you there werent, for every arceus supporter i can mention you 3-4 against him. and most that supported arceus didnt read through all the arguments.

now somehow dream says we are bulling or trolling cerus when all that we are doing is proving that arceus isnt as powerful as he think he is.

honestly dream i thought you were a little bit more impartial than this, i hope you see this on our perspective now.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Current madara is edo so his perfect susano'o should take this

Post by DBZ_universe (14,771 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Blindside said:

You make two battles for Arceus;

• One against Madara (Arceus stomp)
  • The other against Living Tribunal (LT stomp)

lol! I just noticed that! he did do that.

@othus12: I seen her spite threads as well. If she was causing issues, you could have reported the issue to Sonata or other mods instead of you and the other two mentioned users following suit to attempt generating a flame war.

@Dream: what made you think this is a flame war? we are not insulting with offensive words or anything. in fact we are having a lot of fun : ) besides im not mad at cerus or anything i dont want to report him

@Dream: Cerus is a guy...

This is a mismatch? I can beat a level 100 arceus with my level 100 charizard o.o

@othus12: You and the mentioned two obviously brewed up the Arceus threads in reaction to Cerus creating spite threads with DBZ characters, hence the potential for this to generate into a flame war if this thing is prolonged.

@eddz99 said:

This is a mismatch? I can beat a level 100 arceus with my level 100 charizard o.o

If Charizard is hacked then yes. if not then your Charizard would get killed even if it's perfectly EV and IV trained.

@othus12: actually I made the Goku vs Arceus one and it wasn't to prove a point on the site it was just a curious battle.

@Dream: its not like i made 3 threads, its just one. if anything the only one here that is abusing is cerus.

@Masterofdeath: lol you said you had an argument with a friend of yours right? then maybe it was to prove a point after all lol

coming back to the topic madara can summon a meteor, the worst enemy of arceus lol.

@othus12: yes but it was a friend from real life not somebody on this site so it wasn't a argument from the site. And man did I cause something big

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel