Arale Norimaki VS The Hulk

Topic started by GrayWolf2 on May 5, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: First of all this isn't Goku vs Hulk so only use him as an example. Secondly,

Seems like lava can affect Saiyans, nice try.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@eddz99: You don't know what the hell you're talking about if you think lava will hurt the Hulk. You clearly don't know sh*t about comic books to be debating in here if you really think that.

Hulk has survived in the core of the Sun, lava ain't sh*t compared to that. He's withstood Galactus' energy blasts, he's withstood SS' energy blasts, he's held continental plates in the molten core of the planet Saakar, he's withstood so many planet-busting attacks without a scratch that it's not even funny.

This thread is about Arale Vs. Hulk. He wins.

Oh and Hulk's thunderclaps are ridiculously strong considering he punches through dimensions and destroys objects twice the Earth's size with his punches.

@DBZ_universe: True true, but going by feats, she isn't even more durable than Gladiator and he got the living hell beaten out of him by Hulk so logically, it's still not enough.

ND

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider:

Goku isn't affected by lava in the fight against freeza.

Planet busting attacks is only somewhere on freezas level so.. he will be knockout'd by goku since he is much stronger than freeza

And the dimensions is because of his abillity and strength.. his durability is not that great and he was hurt by thor's lightning which cannot hurt goku.

also kamehameha x10 has enough power to destroy hundreds of planets judging by freeza's technique.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Newdeath: I guess if ya say so...

@eddz99: There you go again. Talking about ki power when strength is the topic at hand.

The fact that Hulk can destroy planets and larger objects with his fists is proof enough. And secondly, Goku and Vegeta have been harmed by punches and kicks from the likes of Kid Buu etc. who are nowhere near planet-busting in terms of physical strength. None of Goku's opponents have ever possessed the strength to shatter planets with their feats. The best strength feats in DBZ with ki enhancement is destroying mountains. If Goku and Vegeta can be harmed by mountain-shattering punches, a planet-shattering punch will KO the hell out of them. And it doesn't matter if they were planet-busting since Frieza because they don't dish out planet-busting attacks all the time. If they were so above planet-busting, DBZ characters wouldn't sh*t their pants every time a villain charges up a planet-busting attack e.g Cell, and Kid Buu.

Thor's lightning cannot hurt Goku? You must be on something strong. Thor's lightning is supernatural and has managed to hurt the Silver Surfer who has literally survived inside a black hole. If you think Thor's lightning is just like normal lightning, you really shouldn't be debating about anything Marvel-related.

Again this fight is about Arale, not Goku.

ND

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Newdeath said:

@eddz99: Man do your research before running your mouth. Physical strength is different from ki power. SSJ4 Goku while powering up could barely hold up a section of a city.

the city

40 tons

and don't give me the gravity nonsense because even Mr Satan a normal human could move without problems on that planet.

LOL!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverGalford:

and don't give me the gravity nonsense because even Mr Satan a normal human could move without problems on that planet.

Mr.Satan was never on that planet , he was on the Supreme Kai's planet (Kais)

Post by GrayWolf2 (317 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Jesus, just lock my stupid thread already if it's not going to be about it anymore.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Arale runs on toonforce and her entire venture consists of the sun being a solid object that can actually be cracked and is about the same size, if not smaller, then the rest of the planets. It's a joke read, nothing more.

Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is true ong into a Goku strength debate again. That is not the topic at hand. To accurately assess his strength though, and hopefully putting an end to his strength argument, even at the 40 ton weight "feat" that was a relatively early incarnation of Goku where by the end, he was far stronger. 2, just because he was having trouble supporting the 10 ton weights on his limbs (which may have been at 10x gravity) doesn't mean he couldn't lift 10 tons at the time. Use yourself as an example. When strength levels are formed (at least in marvel) it is based on how much the character can bench. Now who knows how much every one of us benches but hear this. Before I could even support 15 lbs with 1 arm horizontally and I could only do 10, I was already able to bench press 135 lbs, which is 9x the former weight and 13.5 x approximately what i could lift with a horizontal weight. It is relatively similar with most people I see in the gym, who perform both exercises. You could try it yourself. Bench your max and horizontally lift your max with one arm and see the difference in the weight lifted. But in short, it's safe to say that most people can bench press as much as 10x or more what they can support with one arm horizontally. Using that same analogy for Goku, if he was struggling with 10 tons on his arms, chances are that he would only struggle with his max lifting weight at about 10x that or at least several times that. But regardless, by GT he was lifting portions of cities and punching people halfway around the globe. I don't know why so many try to belittle his strength. Is it on Hulk's level? Not a chance but is he way over class 100? Absolutely. Now as for the thread, I gotta give it to Hulk. Arale has toon Force on her side but Hulk defies the laws of physics himself. And even assuming that Arale is stronger than the Hulk, she would need to be stronger than the Sentry to even hope to kill him, as even the Sentry only managed to break some of Hulk's bones. We are talking about a guy who has defeated the likes of Gladiator who collapses entire stars. Comparing a planet bust with that is like comparing a c4 explosion to a nuclear one.
@Hellos: So's every comic when you think about it. Arale just has a little more than normal. But not much. No matter how much I read them, love them and plan to get more my superman's, my batman's, dragonball's, rurouni kenshin's, when I think about it: They're all jokes. Nothing more.

@GrayWolf2:

No, Arale was created in mind for joke telling. The other ones (most of the time) was created to tell stories. They are not the same and it kind of a insult for saying their stories are jokes

Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I may have start doing page and post limits on battles. They can go off course so easily around here.
@Destinyheroknight: This may be hard to explain. For joke telling or not, they were all made to entertain children or young adults. They all have outrageous stories that have characters that either defy physics,have a ridiculous revolving door criminal policy, or are just plain bizzarre. When I called their stories jokes I didn't mean the stories were bad or whatever I just meant that they are something that I shouldn't take too seriously. If I did, that could be dangerous. I'm struggling to explain in better detail than this but I hope you understand what I'm saying here. Anyway, as for the battle I believe now the hulk takes it.

@taichokage: GT Goku lifting a portion of a city puts him on She-Hulk's strength level at best.

The Hulk that Sentry broke bones of is not current Hulk who is much much stronger than that Hulk.

To kill him, Arale would need to be strong enough to collapse entire stars, especially since current Hulk is World Breaker Hulk.

ND

@GrayWolf2:

So, why didn't you just say that they all fiction and can't be taken seriously? Also you can say that to all fiction media, not just comics and manga.

Arale's stories can't be taken seriously, but the other ones can be taken seriously (somewhat). In the way of there storytelling

@Newdeath: There you also go again with physical strength... i'm talking about STRENGTH (Speed,Attaack power, Damage and defense)

the fact that he can fly and shoot beems give him a great avantage

plus he can evolve

while hulk is dom and fall for every trick in the book

plus his body has a limit

and goku won't get hit by hulk since he can move faster than light and can travel 1000 lightyears very easily...

Goku infact has enough power to destroy a whole galaxy in one full blast. Since Freeza's weak blast can destroy a planet...

Also if all else fails he can just use UNIVERSAL spirit bomb and kill hulk.. since hulk is so stupid that he will fall for the universal spirit bomb.

@eddz99: What the hell are you talking about? The discussion in this thread from the beginning is PHYSICAL STRENGTH. If you don't know that, do us all a favor and stop posting nonsense.

The fact is that nobody, NOBODY in DBZ or DBGT can punch with enough force to shatter asteroids twice the Earth's size. They can't use their physical strength to collapse entire stars or hold together continental plates or destroy dimensions with a thundeclap. SSJ4 Goku could barely hold up part of a city, that's so mediocre even She-Hulk can do better.

Goku can't galaxy bust, stop reaching. He's never in his whole life shown that kind of power.

There you go again, proving that you know next to nothing about Hulk. Current Hulk is World Breaker Hulk who is as smart as Bruce Banner so you thinking he is still stupid shows your ridiculous lack of knowledge. You're trying to sound like an expert in things you know nothing about.

And like I've said before, this is about Arale Vs. Hulk.

ND

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GrayWolf2 said:

@Hellos: So's every comic when you think about it. Arale just has a little more than normal. But not much. No matter how much I read them, love them and plan to get more my superman's, my batman's, dragonball's, rurouni kenshin's, when I think about it: They're all jokes. Nothing more.

Not many comics run on toonforce and if they are all joke reads a good measure of them are not funny. When we look at Marvel, their Earth, is our Earth, with super heroes and plot brains, gods, etc. In Arale's case she's becoming nearly as large as the planets themselves, which are all apparently solid rocks, even the sun.

@Newdeath: We aren't talking about this THREAD we are talking about our OWN topic so..

If hulk has enough speed to hit goku then he might just win... but i doubt he can move faster than a lightyear....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel