Arale Norimaki VS The Hulk

Topic started by GrayWolf2 on May 5, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Newdeath: wouldn't that be more like a kill?? but I still doubt He can knock her out with one punch... like I said if CA was able to KO Hulk why wouldn't Arale wont?? I know that was PIS but still it made the Hulk's durability look a little low...

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@DBZ_universe: I think it would. When has Arale shown the durability to tank any attack that powerful? Never.

The fact that CA doing that to Hulk is PIS shows that it didn't make it look low because logically, Hulk shouldn't even be harmed by the likes of Namor considering how high his durability really is. Being able to survive in stars and tanking energy blasts from powerful hax opponents. The only reason Hulk is harmed by the weaker opponents is for the sake of the plot because it would be a boring comic book if Hulk's powers were used logically.

ND

Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Newdeath said:

@DBZ_universe: You can't dodge a thunderclap. That's why characters faster and stronger than Arale have fallen before it. Hulk is still stronger and more durable than her. Has she ever punched through an entire dimension? Has she ever endured energy blasts from Galactus and SS? Or anyone even half as strong as them? I doubt it.

ND

It's hilarious how hulk surviving energy blasts form galactus and not being killed is not considered pis but hulk getting his ass kicked by cap is.

@Newdeath: idk... I feel like am done with these threat because I have the feeling it's gonna get uglier... know what am saying Playa.. but one thing... you say Arale's durability is very low right?? well if it was that low shouldn't her hand snapped every time she would crack the planet?? or her neck breaking when she would send some one flying across the solar system???

@The_original_goku10000: Of course it's PIS. Only somebody who doesn't read comic books would question that. Hulk frequently withstands the most powerful attacks in Marvel U. That cap bullsh*t was PIS and you know it. I bet you also think it's reasonable that Black Panther hurt SS with an armbar even if SS has fought inside black holes. Hulk is stronger and more durable than Arale. Get over it.

@DBZ_universe: That doesn't change anything because in Arale's universe, the planets reappear completely unexplained after a few pages. There's no logic in it so obviously that's not a valid argument for her durability. No way in hell is she enduring a star-collapsing punch, or even worse, a dimension ripping punch. And even if she was that durable, Hulk has harmed opponents far more durable. Gladiator for example has flown into the core of stars but Hulk manhandled and beat his @ss so bad there was no doubt about who won.

ND

Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Newdeath: Well maybe arale is stronger than goku ssj1 but.. Since KI is included hulk will have no chance of winning against goku ssj1... Frieza destroyed a planet without even trying... Goku SSJ1 FULL power is 3x stronger than frieza so... Goku should still be a better match for hulk

@Newdeath: Btw Full POWERED SSJ is not as strong as perfect cell. Perfect cell was going easy on them.... SUPER PERFECT CELL can be ass kicked by SSJ2.. So learn your facts Broly before the second coming is weaker than ssj2 broly on the second coming is stronger than (GOHAN) Ssj2 but pretty even with goku SSJ2.

@eddz99: @eddz99: Strength is not energy projection. In DBZ, Goku couldn't even move 40 tons. Nobody in DBZ is comparable to Hulk in strength. He's punched through entire dimensions. You should get your facts straight because there is no such thing as "SSJ2 Broly".

ND

@Newdeath: Actually Strength = Measurement of how strong you are.

BTW Janemba has punched through dimensions without even trying.

So.. one full powered kamehame ha = hulk = X_X

@Newdeath: Also SSJ2 broly was a typo it is LSSJ Broly

@eddz99: Janemba has never punched through dimensions. Him creating mirrors for his fists to emerge from is not punching through dimensions. Hulk has forced his way into different dimensions by punching into them and he's also destroyed them like that. Even SSJ4 Goku can't compare, he could barely hold up the section of a city, even Hercules who Hulk manhandled has done much better than that.

ND

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Newdeath: Yeah DBZ is all about energy manipulation Gotenks and Buu managed to rip into dimensions with it.

But without it they are not impressive with power, this spite thread that shouldn't drag on.

@eddz99: Janemba warps, not punches into dimensions, you really need to re-watch the movie

@Newdeath: You serious? SSJ4? SSJ3's power was felt from earth to heaven and hell and you're trying to drag ssj4? Strength is not all about power it's also about tactics and speed not to mention HULK can't shoot beams. Also if janemba didn't even need to punch through dimensions because he could control them..

Gotenks SSJ3 Roared through dimensions which is weaker than a punch.

It depends on how you define punch.

SSJ4 = 50x of the SSJ3 in DBZ.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: Not really dude Hulk can thunderclap which is very powerful.

@eddz99: Man do your research before running your mouth. Physical strength is different from ki power. SSJ4 Goku while powering up could barely hold up a section of a city. Who said anything about power? I'm talking about physical strength, if you can't tell the difference you shouldn't even be debating here. SSJ4 Goku's best strength feat is struggling to hold up part of a city. Even Hercules has better feats than that, like holding together the entire city of Manhattan from falling apart as well as dragging it. Hulk held together continental plates, punched through dimensions and destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth WITH HIS STRENGTH, this isn't about energy blasts, it's about pure physical strength.

There is no DBZ character than is even half as physically strong as Hulk and you know it. Show me Goku lifting a 150 billion ton mountain or even better, a scan of him destroying a planet with a punch, show me Goku destroying dimensions with a single punch, can't? That's because Goku isn't physically strong enough to do that. He might be powerful enough with his energy powers but not with his strength which sucks since even Namor has better strength feats than him. Going by feats, Hulk punches much harder than Goku, he destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth with a punch, the best Goku's ever done with a punch is destroy a mountain.

Anyway, as for the thread, Hulk is stronger and more durable than Arale. He wins.

ND

@Newdeath: well the reason they reaper back is due to toon force..

@DBZ_universe: Unfortunately, there's no compelling case for her durability.

ND

@Newdeath: I still say her Durability is good... I wouldn't say it sucks... we gotta remember that toon force durability is unknown even if you have a small portion of it.

@Newdeath: Yeah but i didn't say anything about physical strength. Strength can be many things so.. if all the abilities are allowed goku will stomp.

Hulk's durability maybe can't even survive being touched by a lava.

While goku even lava won't do a thing to him..

Also hulk might win IF he hits.. with his slow speed compared to goku hulk has very little chance of winning.

@SpeedForceSpider: Thunderclap wouldn't even be a thing to goku since it even nukes/lava can't do a thing to him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel