Arale Norimaki VS The Hulk

Topic started by GrayWolf2 on May 5, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Spider-Man recalling Cap saving him from the Hulk. You can argue that it is major PIS to make Cap look Bad-Ass when he died.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe: However you do bring up an interesting argument. I remember this scene from the Fallen Son Storyline

Exactly... if CA and Spidey were able to do that to the Hulk why wont Arale (who can crack a planet with a playful punch) be able do that??

@Destinyheroknight: jaja that was halirious....

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe: However you do bring up an interesting argument. I remember this scene from the Fallen Son Storyline

Exactly... if CA and Spidey were able to do that to the Hulk why wont Arale (who can crack a planet with a playful punch) be able do that??

Because that was before WWH and in any other scenario He'd curbstomp both CA and Spidey they'd need more help than the 2 of em. That there is some real PIS right there I'd completely agree that it was to make Cap look like a bamf

@CerberusPrime3k: Yes I agree with you... but this is not WWH who we are talking about here... we are talking about regular Hulk...

@DBZ_universe: The Op hasn't stated which hulk Arale is even fighting.

Feats from mostly Savage/WWH have been tossed around in this thread.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@DBZ_universe: So you're using Ultimate Hulk in a pathetic attempt to make 616 Hulk look weak? Please.

Anyway, Cap's shield is made of the hardest substance ever discovered. Even Thor with the Odinforce couldn't break it so you're not making a point.

Why don't you show how Hulk has survived being thrown into the core of the Sun or has endured some of SS's best blasts huh?

I'd like to see Arale punch through an entire dimension and overpower an opponent strong enough to collapse entire stars.

ND

@DBZ_universe: Current Hulk is World Breaker Hulk so it doesn't matter. If you're going to argue about the Hulk, at least know that the Ultimate version clearly isn't being used and consider how powerful current Hulk is.

You think showing PIS scans will make your argument for Arale compelling? Gladiator who is way faster than Arale and cracks planets with his fists when he's upset was literally manhandled by Hulk. And again, show me Arale punching through an entire dimension if you want to say she's stronger than Hulk, if not then tough luck. And as for durability, you know how weak it is in her case.

ND

@CerberusPrime3k: True the OP doesn't state what Hulk this is..

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@DBZ_universe: The Op hasn't stated which hulk Arale is even fighting.

Feats from mostly Savage/WWH have been tossed around in this thread.

Precisely@DBZ_universe said:

@CerberusPrime3k: Yes I agree with you... but this is not WWH who we are talking about here... we are talking about regular Hulk...

If the OP doesn't specify which Hulk people are gonna use any feats outside regular.

@Newdeath: You are right... the Hulk's durability is insane but is not like he cannot be KO as well... also No Arale hasn't punched through a dimension as you say... but can Hulk crack the moon with out touching like Arale did? just saying...

@SpeedForceSpider: What is this "regular" hulk? Its either Savage, Grey, Mindless, Proffessor , Devil ,World War , and what the current hulk is World Breaker

@SpeedForceSpider: @CerberusPrime3k: yes agree... I am kinda confused cuz the op doesn't what Hulk it is...

@DBZ_universe: Sure if Marvel universe's moon was conveniently above a hill like in Arale's universe.....

@DBZ_universe: Hulk has shattered an asteroid twice the size of the Earth. He's destroyed Celestial armor, not even Odin with the Destroyer suit and his sword could destroy Celestial armor. He's overpowered Onslaught and SS who can both collapse stars with their strength. He's given a confident Gladiator the beating of a lifetime and Gladiator has crushed planets with his fists before. He's punched through the space-time continuum, that's way better than anything Arale's ever done. Are you seriously trying to compare some cartoony planet-busting to punching out an entire dimension?

If The Hulk thunderclaps Arale then she's a gonner. One hit, one hit is all he'll need given that her durability sucks so much. Hell even Iron Man is more durable than Arale, he's endured nuclear explosions at blank point range at least but he's been one-shotted by Hulk before who is several many times more durable than him. Withstanding an energy blast from SS implies that he'll be withstanding Arale's attacks as well, far much better than she will his. Oh and all of those strength feats I mentioned, current Hulk is much stronger than the Hulk who did all those things.

ND

@CerberusPrime3k: jaja lol..

@Newdeath: Yes I know what the Hulk has impressive feats. specially the most famous one (destroying and asteroid 2X of Earth but he needed help for that though...) also you claim that Hulk can OHK Arale with a Thunder clap... well same goes with Arale's case (not a OHK though)... she will send hulk flying to a different planet around the Solar system and the fight can be avoided.

@DBZ_universe: He didn't need a lot of help. All they did was propel him towards it. It was his strength that was used to shatter it, not the propulsion.

He can KO Arale with a thunderclap. Her durability is worse than Spider-Man's.

She'll send Hulk flying across the solar system? Yeah right, against an opponent stronger and more durable than her? Good luck with that. Not even some of the strongest beings in Marvel U have been able to move the Hulk when he doesn't want to, he's almost like the Juggernaut in that department. Hulk thunderclaps Arale before she can even touch him, he's fought speedsters like Quicksilver before who is much faster than Arale.

No way is Arale going to withstand a punch from someone with strength feats of his caliber.

ND

@Newdeath: mph... I got nothing for now so you win this one Newdeath... also just one funny question how can an android get KO?? specially one that has toon force??

@DBZ_universe: Her circuitry will be so f-upped after a punch from Hulk that you'd only be able to call it a KO.

ND

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel