Arale Norimaki VS The Hulk

Topic started by GrayWolf2 on May 5, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SilverGalford said:

@The_original_goku10000 said:

@SilverGalford said:

@taichokage said:

I think Arale is being underestimated here. She has cracked planets in two before with simple kicks and punches apparently not even going all out. She also kicked one planet into another and in Dragonball head butted General Blue across the planet. Also remember that her walking speed is Mach 1. I'd say she has some feats that compare to Hulk's easily. Not saying that she would win necessarily but it would not be easy.

with the only difference that they weren't planets from the Marvel U . She used toon force, and that's not even impressive . Those planets from the arale verse were so tiny and easy to crack that a lamp post pole could do it.

I bet if Hulk were in that universe , he could destroy those planets with ease.

Either you're trolling or very stupid.

says the guy who thinks Janemba can beat Hades , that's more stupid . Can Arale do the same thing in the Marvel Universe? i would like to see that .

why do i have the feeling that this guy is someone whose nickname began with S and ended with E? if that so , he must be banned at once. but first, let's see what happens here.

Yeah a character vastly superior than hades beating hades is just out right retarded. If Akira was to draw/write the fight of course she would because she's a gag character that's what she does.

Last part don't know don't care.

As for this thread, I'm sure its not going to go anywhere, so im out

Post by DBZ_universe (15,459 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Toon Force>ANYTHING... simple as that.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@MisterShin: Those feats aren't impressive when those planets reappear unexplained in like the next panel.

Hulk has punched through dimensions, that is better than anything Arale has ever done. He's also destroyed Celestial armor and overpowered the Surfer in terms of strength and remember that the Surfer collapses stars with his strength. He's punched through the space-time continuum. Arale has never even done anything half as impressive as that in terms of strength.

Also, I find it incredibly funny how some say Arale wins without even explaining how she is expected to tank anything from the Hulk. When has Arale ever fought anyone with the amount of power that Hulk possesses? No way is she withstanding a planet-shattering punch. Hulk will one-shot her, while he will be able to endure a great deal of her attacks since he's fought stronger opponents. I think it's funny how people think Arale is going to easily defeat someone stronger and vastly more durable than her. Withstanding energy blasts from SS and Galactus is better than any durability feat that Arale has.

ND

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Arale's strenght is almost of ssj1 ( full power ).

Speed is almost of goku when he was a kid..

Durability should be very low... so i give this one to hulk...

Goku ssj1 should be a match to hulk.

SSJ2 can easily crush planets with punches but they won't because they are good people :3.. not to mention broly's first movie... SSJ2 was stronger than broly when he destroyed a whole galaxy. so.. SSJ1=Hulk

Btw SSJ examples = GOKU

@eddz99: Are you kidding me? Goku couldn't even move 40 tons without turning into an SSJ and that's the only legit strength feat we've seen from the Saiyans without the use of ki. DBZ in terms of strength is pathetic when they aren't using ki to enhance themselves. Nobody's even shown continent-busting strength.

Where are you getting these statements of SSJ2s being able to crush planets with their fists? There has never ever been any evidence for this in DBZ.

Also, Hulk overpowers opponents who destroy entire stars with their strength. What the hell is a planet compared to that? A star can contain well over millions of Jupiter-sized planets. Oh and SSJ2 has never been stronger than Broly's LSSJ form since he simultaneously manhandled two Full-Powered SSJs (each nearly as strong as Perfect Cell), Super Vegeta, Ascended SSJ Trunks, and Piccolo (who was stronger than Android 17 at the time). Not even Cell could do that. Oh and yeah Broly destroyed galaxy? Yeah right, he was claimed to have done so but if he really had destroyed a galaxy, then Goku wouldn't have been on a planet in the galaxy that Broly supposedly destroyed while he was sensing Broly's ki.

ND

Post by GrayWolf2 (303 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Simply amazing how a battle that's supposed to involve arale and the Hulk turns out to be about Broly but whatever. At least this seems to have accomplished what I was hoping for and that is to find out if I actually can use a character other than Goku in the DBZ universe and people will actually know who it is. My only inputs are no a lamp-post falling would not destroy the earth.(Thank you for that one it did make me laugh) Yes it is as big as earth there are measurements in one of the volumes that prove it. Toon strength is kind of a weak argument. Yes it's cartoony but so was the silver-age. Superman chucked moons at the earth to bring back the oceans and everyone went "thank you, Supes" and not " Jesus Christ what the Hell are you doing! You're gonna kill us all!" And yet everyone takes that character so seriously in debates. Why Arale is the exception I don't know. Akira Toriyama stated several times that for a while it was difficult to come up with someone who could take on Arale because she was so strong. In the end she isn't even the strongest character in penguin village so he did well. That's all I gotta say I think. Glad this one did so well, much better than I thought it would.( I was praying for 10 posts)
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: Dude DBZ is all about Ki manipulation their physical power is mountain level at best as seen in Goku vs Kid Buu and that was SSJ2 pretty weak in physical stats. Their Ki based attack are at a Planetary level maybe even Solar System but not physically. Hulk stomps this fight anyway. Skip to 8:20.

@DBZ_universe said:

Toon Force>ANYTHING... simple as that.

Bro, it does still depend, her toon force isn't on the level of "The Masks."

@Newdeath: LOL don't forget the SSJ4 to hold up a empty building, even Spiderman held up a bigger building with people in it.

Post by taichokage (12,637 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol that's pushing it a bit. Even Spiderman admitted that he was only holding up a beam of the building and that it only looked like he was supporting the whole thing. But really neither of them have anything to do with the battle. I know you were replying to others so I'm not criticizing you, but Goku's strength can be a sensitive topic and the thread was already turning into a DBZ war.
True even if her Toon Force is not at the Mask's or Bugs Bunny's level it's still strong enough to beat Hulk with it... some one that has even a small portion of Toon Force still pretty threatning against someone who doesn't like the Hulk.... just saying..
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Not really the facts are that physical prowess is inconsistent in DB anyway its about who can fire a stronger Ki blast.

@DBZ_universe: I get what your saying but her durability is crap compared to Hulk's power if speed is a problem he could thunder clap her into oblivion.

Scratch that Hulk has tagged people faster than her before like Quicksilver before his upgrade and he was like mach 5. She is what mach 3?

@SpeedForceSpider: True... but I doubt she is Mach 3 at max.. if her walking speed is mach 1 how is mach 3 gonna be her best?? also if Hulk claps her away she will come back and headbutt him around the Solar system... at FTL speed..

@DBZ_universe: Arale won't be headbutting him because a thunder clap from Hulk would kill her.

ND

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider: True... but I doubt she is Mach 3 at max.. if her walking speed is mach 1 how is mach 3 gonna be her best?? also if Hulk claps her away she will come back and headbutt him around the Solar system... at FTL speed..

th-that's scientifically impossible to hit someone at mach 3 and have them fly off faster than light....

@Newdeath: She can always dodge it... or crack the earth before the Hulk thunder claps.... thus canceling the attack from the magnitude..

@Sinister_Noob: I never said she would hit him at mach 3 I said "I doubt that's her max speed"... but hey she has done that before.

@DBZ_universe: You can't dodge a thunderclap. That's why characters faster and stronger than Arale have fallen before it. Hulk is still stronger and more durable than her. Has she ever punched through an entire dimension? Has she ever endured energy blasts from Galactus and SS? Or anyone even half as strong as them? I doubt it.

ND

@Newdeath:

Yep Hulk has more durability than Arale... if CA can do that to Hulk why wont Arale wont??

Post by Sonata (35,161 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe: That don't look like Marvel 616 Hulk to me.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DBZ_universe:

That Ultimate Hulk

This is like showing Magneto being defeated by a wooden gun in a tv show

Post by Sonata (35,161 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe:  However you do bring up an interesting argument. I remember this scene from the Fallen Son Storyline   

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel