Arale Norimaki VS The Hulk

Topic started by GrayWolf2 on May 5, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@othus12:

hulk greatest feats are PIS while all of arales feats are common

All of Arale are feats are PIS, because nothing of it really happen (Everything turn back to normal after you turn the page)

Arale win this, since she have toon force (But feat wise, Hulk would easily win)

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

yes....im with arale......

kirisute Gomen..

a cross in the tombstone...

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

I think Arale is being underestimated here. She has cracked planets in two before with simple kicks and punches apparently not even going all out. She also kicked one planet into another and in Dragonball head butted General Blue across the planet. Also remember that her walking speed is Mach 1. I'd say she has some feats that compare to Hulk's easily. Not saying that she would win necessarily but it would not be easy.

with the only difference that they weren't planets from the Marvel U . She used toon force, and that's not even impressive . Those planets from the arale verse were so tiny and easy to crack that a lamp post pole could do it.

I bet if Hulk were in that universe , he could destroy those planets with ease.

Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Newdeath said:

@The_original_goku10000: Hulk fighting Silver Surfer on a physical level isn't PIS, the Silver Surfer not using his speed is. That's different. It's not PIS for SS to be physically overpowered by someone who can punch through entire dimensions. SS never uses his speed and hax powers against Hulk, he usually tries to use his strength which isn't comparable to an enraged Hulk's. Again, Hulk has beaten the living hell out of Gladiator who has easily crushed entire planets with his strength.

Still no case for Arale's durability? She's not even gonna tank one of his hits.

ND

Your absolutely right hulk fighting silver surfer on the physical level is not PIS because well surfer also has trouble fighting opponents like iron man, rhino, black panther etc. Silver not using ftl moment while fighting is not pis because 97% of the time he never uses it cause he can't he is not a speedster. Great know hulk can casually destroy dimension walls,LOL. SS doesn't use his ftl speed in a fight because he can't.

@SilverGalford said:

@taichokage said:

I think Arale is being underestimated here. She has cracked planets in two before with simple kicks and punches apparently not even going all out. She also kicked one planet into another and in Dragonball head butted General Blue across the planet. Also remember that her walking speed is Mach 1. I'd say she has some feats that compare to Hulk's easily. Not saying that she would win necessarily but it would not be easy.

with the only difference that they weren't planets from the Marvel U . She used toon force, and that's not even impressive . Those planets from the arale verse were so tiny and easy to crack that a lamp post pole could do it.

Either you're trolling or very stupid.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@The_original_goku10000: Right because Arale destroying planets that appear to be completely fine by the end of the chapter is a completely logical feat. Yeah right.

Hulk has better strength feats her e.g punching through dimensions, destroying objects twice the Earth's size, overpowering Gladiator, Thor, and SS. Arale doesn't.

And her durability still sucks. She'll be one-shotted.

ND

@Newdeath said:

@The_original_goku10000: Right because Arale destroying planets that appear to be completely fine by the end of the chapter is a completely logical feat. Yeah right.

Hulk has better strength feats her e.g punching through dimensions, destroying objects twice the Earth's size, overpowering Gladiator, Thor, and SS. Arale doesn't.

And her durability still sucks. She'll be one-shotted.

ND

Okay, now you are just being bias, there's no way in hell that hulk is on a daily basses fighting people with universal dura. As for Arales feats yes they are logic feats considering they are GAG feats so yeah things like that happen all the time in comical mangas.

@The_original_goku10000: Did I say he fights these people on a daily basis? No.

I said that he has fought them. He's punched through dimensions, Arale hasn't so she can't compare to his real strength. Gladiator has identical if not better feats than Arale and he had the living hell beat out of him by Hulk.

She's fighting an opponent stronger than her and she's not even half as durable as he is.

ND

@Newdeath said:

@The_original_goku10000: Did I say he fights these people on a daily basis? No.

I said that he has fought them. He's punched through dimensions, Arale hasn't so she can't compare to his real strength. Gladiator has identical if not better feats than Arale and he had the living hell beat out of him by Hulk.

She's fighting an opponent stronger than her and she's not even half as durable as he is.

ND

Then we both agree that the hulk isn't going to punch Arale with a universal punch since he doesn't regularly punch people with said force, K , good.

Lets get on with the debate then going by hulks regular feats I say Arale takes this with ease.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Arale has really good toon based strength, at least thats what it looks like. But come on, Hulk? "The Hulk"? No competition.

@The_original_goku10000: LOL you're the only one who is saying anything about universal punches. Are you confusing a dimension for a universe?

Hulk wins. Gladiator who has similar feats to Arale and they are actually better and he is far more durable was given the beating of a lifetime by Hulk. What the hell is someone as vulnerable as Arale gonna do? She's not even half as durable as Hulk, no way is she even tanking one punch from him. He destroyed an asteroid twice the size of the Earth, has punched through the space-time continuum, overpowered beings that crush planets and even stars, destroyed Celestial armor, and overpowered a device strong enough to change the orbit of an entire planet. You're free to ignore those feats and come back with the same old stuff you say because you still can't make a case for Arale's pathetic durability and inferior strength when compared to even Gladiator whom Hulk has whooped easily.

ND

Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I like Arale, but she cannot overcome the ridiculous strength feats of The Hulk. 

She could probably take Cell in a straight fist fight though:P
 She could probably take Cell in a straight fist fight though:P

@Newdeath said:

@The_original_goku10000: LOL you're the only one who is saying anything about universal punches. Are you confusing a dimension for a universe?

Hulk wins. Gladiator who has similar feats to Arale and they are actually better and he is far more durable was given the beating of a lifetime by Hulk. What the hell is someone as vulnerable as Arale gonna do? She's not even half as durable as Hulk, no way is she even tanking one punch from him. He destroyed an asteroid twice the size of the Earth, has punched through the space-time continuum, overpowered beings that crush planets and even stars, destroyed Celestial armor, and overpowered a device strong enough to change the orbit of an entire planet. You're free to ignore those feats and come back with the same old stuff you say because you still can't make a case for Arale's pathetic durability and inferior strength when compared to even Gladiator whom Hulk has whooped easily.

ND

this^

ND haha no no, catchy though

SN

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Arele FTW!!!!! she has Toon Force... and that will help her alot in this battle.. she cracks planets just for fun.... and Hulk has to get ANGRY in order to do so.

But don't you know, Banner is always angry. and no, he doesn't.

@DBZ_universe: Hulk has defeated stronger opponents than her.

And he doesn't have to be angry to unleash that kind of strength anymore. When he shattered an asteroid twice the size of the planet he wasn't that angry. In fact, it doesn't really matter because Hulk is always angry. And can you tell me how Arale is going to tank Hulk's punches? Nobody she's ever faced was as strong as Hulk, hell not even Goku is as strong as Hulk when it comes to physical power. Arale's durability pales in comparison to her strength, she'll be one-shotted.

ND

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17
^^^^ Thanks to her toonforce abilities she will tank Hulk's punches.. also she did shattered the moon even with out touching it and it was just for fun..
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@The_original_goku10000 said:

@SilverGalford said:

@taichokage said:

Either you're trolling or very stupid.

says the guy who thinks Janemba can beat Hades , that's more stupid . Can Arale do the same thing in the Marvel Universe? i would like to see that .

why do i have the feeling that this guy is someone whose nickname began with S and ended with E? if that so , he must be banned at once. but first, let's see what happens here.

Jesus, DBZ fans are there own special breed.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Arale moved the Earth into Venus. 
Knocked people into the Sun. 
Casually Split the planet. 

Arale wins. 
Not even Hulk can move Earth into Venus.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel