Arale Norimaki VS The Hulk

Topic started by GrayWolf2 on May 5, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by GrayWolf2 (409 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Been reading a lot of Dr. Slump lately and have been stunned by how powerful this little girl robot is. Figured this would at least raise some eyebrows. Battle takes place in one of the open fields just outside of Penguin Village. Go.
Post by othus12 (7,918 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hulk. kid goku was stronger than arale and hulk should be able to fight on par with a grown up goku int terms of raw strenght

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

yea Hulk takes this one

I'm not so sure if Kid Goku was stronger than Arale. I remember reading somewhere that Akira Toriyama was asked after the King Piccolo saga who would win Goku or Arale? He said probably Arale. Not 100% certain of this but I did read it somewhere. Also given the fact that Arale can crack the planet in half or shatter the moon with one punch leaves me with doubts.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

It doesn't matter if Arale can crack a planet in half which I don't believe she can because then she'd be stronger than even SSJ3 Goku. The Hulk has shattered an asteroid twice the size of Earth not to mention he has physically overpowered the likes of Thor and Hercules, and in Thor's case, he has moved the World Serpent that was so large it could coil around the entire planet making it much larger than the planet itself. Arale also can't compare to the Hulk's durability. We've never seen her take hits from anything like energy-enhanced Mjolnir or blasts from the Silver Surfer.

ND

Well, I guess heres the point where I mention what Arale can actually do since there are doubters. One: She can crack the planet in half with one punch. She did it in Volume 13. She can also stomp on the planet and send it flying across the solar system. I forget which volume that was but I wanna say 7. She could shatter the moon with a punch or just by throwing a boulder at it. The fastest I've seen her go thus far is mach 3. Her energy durability is questionable. She can survive energy attacks that can cut the planet in half but I doubt much beyond that. Her blunt force durability is fine in that she can tank attacks from beings as strong as herself. Her advantage in speed and her own impressive brute force is why I thought this could be interesting. @Newdeath: I don't know what the world serpent in comics size was but I know the one in norse mythology. It was just long enough to bite the tip of its tail. That doesn't make it bigger than earth but Thor was still on his tip-toes. I could still be wrong because I don't know the comic size.

@GrayWolf2: The World Serpent in the comic books is larger than the planet, it even coiled around it. I can post a scan if you want me to.

I don't see Arale tanking the Hulk's best hits at all. Hell not even SSJ3 Goku would be able to tank them. Especially since he will be getting stronger as the fight continues. Also he's shattered an asteroid twice the size of the Earth and has easily overpowered the likes of Gladiator who has smashed entire planets with his fists. I can post scans of all of this if you want.

ND

Post by taichokage (15,238 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think Arale is being underestimated here. She has cracked planets in two before with simple kicks and punches apparently not even going all out. She also kicked one planet into another and in Dragonball head butted General Blue across the planet. Also remember that her walking speed is Mach 1. I'd say she has some feats that compare to Hulk's easily. Not saying that she would win necessarily but it would not be easy.
@Newdeath: Okay just wondering about that one. May want to see the world snake one because that sounds kinda neat. I will say one thing that taichokage touched on. All the feats I've mentioned were when Arale was just playing around. Not when she was serious or using 100% of her power. Also, when she was standing still. You amplify her feats by traveling over 2,000mph the hulks gonna feel it when she connects. She's also gonna connect more being the much faster of the two. This is I believe a closer fight than you think. One more thing, I recall from the scan when the Hulk shattered the asteroid that he was being assisted somehow. Either his speed was being amplified or whatever. It's been a while since I saw that one.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@GrayWolf2: Here is Midgard snake feat

@CerberusPrime3k: Thanks. It's about as cool as I thought it would be I just wish I could read the print better.

@taichokage: @taichokage: While Arale is strong, Hulk still has better feats. Yes her feats are very comparable to his but they don't really compare to Hulk's greatest feats. He was assisted in destroying the asteroid but all they did was send him towards it, his strength was what shattered it and regardless of the assistance he received, you must consider that the asteroid was twice the size of the Earth, twice. That's insane, and if this is current Hulk who is way stronger than the Hulk that accomplished the asteroid feat, he will be a much harder opponent. Current Hulk is Worldbreaker Hulk who beat the living hell out of the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, Hulkbuster Iron Man, Hercules and many others. And considering that current Hulk is stronger than the Thor that pulled the World Serpent, I don't see Arale winning. While Hulk wins, I'm not saying it'll be easy. His greatest strength feats are still better than her's. His durability is much better than her's, I don't think a case can be made for Arale that states that she is even as durable as She-Hulk because I don't think she's ever fought anyone who is even half as strong as Hulk so we don't know if she can really tank these kinds of hits.

Also going back to both in the strength department. Like I said, Hulk was given little assistance in destroying the asteroid, he was simply propelled towards it but used his strength to destroy it. And it was twice the size of the Earth, the assistance he received won't take away anything from the feat, especially because he destroyed something twice the size of the Earth. He's also overpowered an energy field that could change the orbit of an entire planet. He's also overpowered a confident Gladiator who's effortlessly smashed multiple planets with his fists. At his strongest, Hulk has managed to overpower Onslaught's strength and even punch through dimensions by breaking the space-time continuum. He's also destroyed a device that was designed to fight against a Celestial.

Arale's durability is unfortunately not comparable to his. Hulk has withstood the Human Torch's Nova Blast without sustaining a single scratch, planet-shattering punches at the hands of Gladiator, and even energy blasts from the Silver Surfer and Galactus. Also, Arale doesn't have the accelerated healing factor that Hulk possesses. Arale's only advantage is her superior speed but that won't stop a thunderclap from Hulk.

ND

Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

the hulk is screwed he has never ever performed feats as good as Arales. Even Hulks greatest feat was performed with a lot of help and it was not that impressive.

Here one of Arales feat; credit goes to hitsusatsu11: he is send to outer space at ftl speed and hits multiple planets and even moves them and the worst part for Hulk is that she is not even trying. conclusion hulk is beat in physical strength durability and speed that'ts to bad considering that was the only thing hulk had going for him.

A guy throws a jab at a mountain and breaks it keep in mind he didn't even touch it:That feat alone is more impressive than hulks 98% consistent showings.

But Arale is not impressed and takes a jab at the moon :

with a casual punch cracks the earth:

Again, she punched a guy to another planet:

Arale shows off her superior power against a guy that split the earth in half:

Arale headbutts the a guy to the sun and he is unhurt:

Admit it Hulk is dead if they did fight.

@The_original_goku10000: Right, because Arale has destroyed objects twice the size of the Earth and has managed to punch through dimensions. Hulk's best feats are things she could never do. Arale's feats aren't comparable to Hulk destroying Celestial armor, punching through space-time, shattering an asteroid twice the size of Earth, stopping the Juggernaut, and overpowering Onslaught who beat the living hell out of the Marvel Universe.

You know Hulk has easily overpowered people stronger than Arale right? Gladiator's crushed countless planets with his fists but got the living hell beat out of him by Hulk. The Silver Surfer who can collapse entire stars with his strength has been overpowered by Hulk. Arale doesn't have feats that compare to that. Has she ever done anything as impressive as overpowering opponents who can collapse stars by clapping? No, but the Hulk has.

One unrestrained punch from the Hulk and that's it for Arale. She doesn't even have the durability to tank his hits.

ND

@Newdeath said:

@The_original_goku10000: Right, because Arale has destroyed objects twice the size of the Earth and has managed to punch through dimensions. Hulk's best feats are things she could never do. Arale's feats aren't comparable to Hulk destroying Celestial armor, punching through space-time, shattering an asteroid twice the size of Earth, stopping the Juggernaut, and overpowering Onslaught who beat the living hell out of the Marvel Universe.

You know Hulk has easily overpowered people stronger than Arale right? Gladiator's crushed countless planets with his fists but got the living hell beat out of him by Hulk. The Silver Surfer who can collapse entire stars with his strength has been overpowered by Hulk. Arale doesn't have feats that compare to that. Has she ever done anything as impressive as overpowering opponents who can collapse stars by clapping? No, but the Hulk has.

One unrestrained punch from the Hulk and that's it for Arale. She doesn't even have the durability to tank his hits.

ND

that's nice and all but are you seriously claiming that hulk is above skyfather being based on one or 2 scans. Lets just go by consistent feats shall we instead of only high inconsistent showings that only happen once or twice, going by hulks consistent feats he gets wrecked by Arale like I said before. But if you insist in using high end feats then we shall us feats such as hulk having a hard time with captain america, iron man, spiderman, wolverine, etc.

Edit; Can you post scans for all the feats you mentioned cause i've never seen 60% of them.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@The_original_goku10000:

Here are some of the feats Newdeath mentioned and additional one is hulk pulling together tectonic plates preventing the planet from collapsing

@The_original_goku10000: Looking at his best feats he stomps over Arale and you know it. If you haven't seen 60% of those scans then you haven't read comic books enough to even be debating in this thread, especially questioning Hulk's strength.

The above post shows you the scans.

Hulk having a hard time with those guys is PIS and you know it. Taking shots instead of counterarguing won't win you the debate.

Arale's durability isn't even half of Hulk's and he's still stronger than her.

ND

@Newdeath said:

@The_original_goku10000: Looking at his best feats he stomps over Arale and you know it. If you haven't seen 60% of those scans then you haven't read comic books enough to even be debating in this thread, especially questioning Hulk's strength.

The above post shows you the scans.

Hulk having a hard time with those guys is PIS and you know it. Taking shots instead of counterarguing won't win you the debate.

Arale's durability isn't even half of Hulk's and he's still stronger than her.

ND

LoL at your double standard hulk having trouble fighting captain and spidey are pis, but him fighting "Silver Surfer that apparently can collapse stars with his strength" and what not is not pis.

LOL you know you're not using hulks most consistent feats, but anyway i'm dropping this topic.

Post by othus12 (7,918 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@The_original_goku10000: he is telling the truth most of hulk greatest feats are PIS while all of arales feats are common

@The_original_goku10000: Hulk fighting Silver Surfer on a physical level isn't PIS, the Silver Surfer not using his speed is. That's different. It's not PIS for SS to be physically overpowered by someone who can punch through entire dimensions. SS never uses his speed and hax powers against Hulk, he usually tries to use his strength which isn't comparable to an enraged Hulk's. Again, Hulk has beaten the living hell out of Gladiator who has easily crushed entire planets with his strength.

Still no case for Arale's durability? She's not even gonna tank one of his hits.

ND

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel