Apollo (Saint Seiya) Vs Dream (DC)

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 21, 2011. Last post by DJSNuva1 3 years ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS 

Morals: Yes 

Prep Time: No 

Bloodlust: No 

Random Encounter
Post by CodeSaint (269 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Possibily Dream cause he's an Endless and suposed multiversal and need powerful cosmic power to take off him.

@CodeSaint said:

Possibily Dream cause he's an Endless and suposed multiversal and need powerful cosmic power to take off him.

Isn't Apollo also incredibly powerful?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

nope nope nope

Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Nigh-omnipotent multiversal abstract being versus a divine being with only universal influence?

Methinks I shall go for the abstract one.
@Dream: Are you talking about Apollo or Dream being abstract?
@DJSNuva1: Dream being the abstract. He represents the universal concepts of dreams and reality.
@Dream: I thought Apollo was more powerful than just universal.
@DJSNuva1: I've yet to see Saint Seiya. But based on what I'm looking up on Apollo, he only appears to have influence with his powers on a universal scale and doesn't seem to have anything that can fuck around with multiversal concepts.
@Dream said:
@DJSNuva1: I've yet to see Saint Seiya. But based on what I'm looking up on Apollo, he only appears to have influence with his powers on a universal scale and doesn't seem to have anything that can fuck around with multiversal concepts.
Interesting.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@DJSNuva1
@Dream: 

His power in my opinion far more powerful than just a universal scale, I mean come on! The guy erased and recreated the universe with just mere wave hand! If he can do this with just a wave hand imagine what else he can do? He also countered Pegasus Meteor Punches which scratched Hades God Cloth (Universal Durabilit).
@TheRedRose said:
@DJSNuva1: @Dream: His power in my opinion far more powerful than just a universal scale, I mean come on! The guy erased and recreated the universe with just mere wave hand! If he can do this with just a wave hand imagine what else he can do? He also countered Pegasus Meteor Punches which scratched Hades God Cloth (Universal Durabilit).
When did this happen? Just wondering.
@TheRedRose: Being an Endless also blesses Dream with reality warping yet on a multiversal scale. And being an abstract nigh-omnipotent being, the only means you have of killing him are either having strong cosmic power which would only make him be reborn in another incarnation or destroying the universal concepts of dreams and reality. I can't really see how a Saint Seiya character can compete with that, even with how ridiculously powerful I've heard the characters in the series are.
@Dream: 

I agree I was just trying to prove a point

@DJSNuva1

Heaven Overtune Movie towards the end, you clearly see everything turn to black and Seiya disappears within a hand wave and it skips on with blah blah crap and shows Seiya and Athena living in their own worlds!  

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ughhhhhh

Post by Tribunal (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

bad only that the movie is non-canon.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

first time i have seen this character called dream, he looks so cool.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
From what i have read here. 
Dream takes the win casually.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The real canonical Apollo hasn't appeared in the manga yet. .. this is the apollo the op was talking about... skip to 6:00+

@Tribunal: True but since the canonical Apollo hasn't appeared we must use him in his non-canon version.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel