Aokiji Vs IceMan

Topic started by Dreamer on Dec. 15, 2010. Last post by taichokage 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Dreamer (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 Aokiji(One Piece) Vs Iceman(X-Man)

vs   
Well I Think  That Aokiji Will Win Because of this 
100% Pure Element Of Ice >>>>>>> Mutant Ice Power
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Ice man Wins
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Iceman wins
Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I personally see it as a stalemate. I don't see how the other would get killed although Iceman's mastery over ice seems better than Aokiji's
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I think this is a stalemate, Aokiji is stronger and faster than iceman, but Aokiji has no way to kill iceman who is pretty much immortal, but I think Aokiji is the better ice user, dependindg on which iceman, the omega iceman is overkill. Iceman is more versitile as well.  

However Aokiji has strong attacks like freezing an entire ocean and instantly killing a sea monster with one move   

@Kurohige: His actual freezing feat is greater than Iceman's such as the feat you posted, freezing a sea in a matter of seconds. And Iceman may be more versatile, but people just throw out names out of fanboyism. Really I see this as a stalemate. Aokiji is a logia type and physical attacks are for the most part are useless, Iceman's most of all.
Iceman can control other things not just ice. 
This is why I think Iceman wins

Because he can turn ice into water
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Seriously? Iceman stomps, he is more versitile than Aokiji. The Admiral is too one dimensional with his powers.
@JThree47605: But how would he stomp? Aokiji is absolutely immune to Iceman's ice powers. He's not the typical ice user who can just conjure and manipulate ice. Just like Iceman he IS ice. This is a stalemate battle. Seriously the only way one of them would win is if they had some sort of prep and plot devices.
@taichokage said:
" @JThree47605: But how would he stomp? Aokiji is absolutely immune to Iceman's ice powers. He's not the typical ice user who can just conjure and manipulate ice. Just like Iceman he IS ice. This is a stalemate battle. Seriously the only way one of them would win is if they had some sort of prep and plot devices."

When Aokiji becomes immune to have his blood completely frozen then we can talk about immuntity. Aokiji is just your typical ice user sorry to say, and his powers are way too one dimensional to be able to even consider calling this a stalemate. Icemans control over ice is far more powerfuls than Aokiji. He can turn Aokiji into water vapor and disperse him through the air, something I'm not completely sure Aokiji can come back from, but at the same time I'm not doubting he could, but I believe it would take a long time for him to do so, Iceman can turn himself into water vapor and enter aokijis body and freeze all of his internal organs, Aokiji hasn't shown to be able to use his powers the same way Iceman has. And recently, Iceman is quite the beast you should pick up some of his comics and see what i mean
@taichokage: 
Iceman can turn ice into water
@Destinyheroknight: Umm but Ao Kiji turns water into ice. 

@JThree47605:  what are you saying? Even in his human form, when he is attacked, it doesn't matter. Just like Robin when she attacked him,he just shattered even though he was in human form. Just like all logias, his body is in a constant state of on, even when in human form just like iceman.
@taichokage: 
DF user power don't work if they are cover with water.
"

"
@taichokage:
I am saying Iceman tuns him into water vapor and scatters him across the planet, or enter Aokijis body and freeze all of his internal organs, or flash freeze his blood as soon as the battle starts, once again, Iceman is too versitile for Aokiji. When Aokiji can freeze things to near absolute zero degrees, then we can call this a fair fight.
@Destinyheroknight said:
" @taichokage: 
DF user power don't work if they are cover with water.
"

"
"

And Aokiji can freez entire oceans, so? He wnet against Whitebeard's quakes. Theese water arguments for One Piece are almost as pointless as the old gun argument for Naruto. And Aokiji has a speed advantage.
@Destinyheroknight: This is true but I don't see how he would get submerged in water. That scan they were in a pit of some sort so it was easy for one to be covered in water. Iceman would have to make a sea of water at least 7 or 8 feet deep just to submerge Aokiji which he would only be able to do in optimal areas like in the scan with Juggernaut.

Also as displayed by luffy DF users canuse their powers under water, Corcodile is the only real exception to this, but he cana bsorb water.
@Kurohige: exactly. All the water does is make the user weaker, and they are unable to swim. It does not immitate the affects of the anti - devils fruit metal.
@Kurohige: 
Dude, If Iceman and Aokiji are fighting there will be a lot of ice on the battlefield, Iceman can turn all that into water before Aokiji can do anything to stop it.
I saw in the video Aokiji have to concentrate before he use Ice Age  
@Destinyheroknight:
He reacts to Whitebeard's attacks as well as Luffy and marco, I'm sure he can react to iceman, concenstrate, you mean wait for the monster to come out lol? That is what he did, also in the fight against Saul he froze him using ice age he did not concentrate. He also did it hear and froze two tsunami's before a drop of water fell   
  Come on now, I never make things up.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel