AntiMonitor (SCV) Vs Kid Buu, Super Buu, Super Vegeto, Broly

Topic started by gallasdaniel on Dec. 2, 2011. Last post by takashichea 6 months ago.
Post by gallasdaniel (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Here are the rules:

Characters from Dragon Ball universe, are the characters from the anime (fillers). Super Buu with Gohan absorbed, Super Vegeto and Pure Buu and its ability to destroy galaxies (anime filler). Broly is also used here.

The version of AntiMontior to be used is the version that was in the Sinestro Corps Storyline and that suffered immense damage from the explosion that could destroy an entire galaxy.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I thought Anti Monitor eats universes?
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheRedRose said:

this version we are using got tossed in to the sun by Superboy Prime

@deathmonger: Well I'm going with the DBZ team since he easily got destroyed by the sun. I mean most of these DBZ villains here are implied to be easily star busters especially Broly who was shown busting an entire galaxy as well as Buu who over time destroyed a galaxy. 
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Anti-Monitor didn't get thrown into the Sun by SBP, he was thrown to Ryut and was enclosed in the Black Lantern Corps' Power Battery right after he landed. Also, Anti-Monitor took on all of the Guardians and killed one before the rest of the GL Corps trapped him in the explosion of Warworld and the Yellow Lantern Power Battery.

Post by PikminMania (88 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@TheRedRose said:

@deathmonger: Well I'm going with the DBZ team since he easily got destroyed by the sun. I mean most of these DBZ villains here are implied to be easily star busters especially Broly who was shown busting an entire galaxy as well as Buu who over time destroyed a galaxy.

Keyword there is implied. They have never shown the power to do that.

AM still wins

Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@deathmonger said:

@TheRedRose said:

this version we are using got tossed in to the sun by Superboy Prime

You forgot to add he took a galaxy buster before he got tossed into the Sun, AM stomps.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Taking a bunch of jobber gnomes down and a claimed galaxy buster that couldn't incinerate Cyborg Superman isn't exactly the most convincing argument. But the fact said blast did nearly vaporize someone that regularly tangos with multiple superman+ characters and the like does imply durability that exceeds everyone else in this fight, much like their power output with their energy attacks Much like if I recall he could attack without generic laser beams and the like, so that also would come to mind as good reasoning for him winning. Doesn't help that the majority of these folks love to just punch their targets and are unlikely to be tossing out any energy attacks that would do the job.

Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Hellos:

Taking a bunch of jobber gnomes down

Yeah they have bad feats but they also have good feats do not forget about those

a claimed galaxy buster that couldn't incinerate Cyborg Superman

Yeah Comics claims always say one thing and do something else this is not the only time it been done it had to be close to a Galaxy buster there is no way you can over hype it by that much

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Hellos:

Taking a bunch of jobber gnomes down

Yeah they have bad feats but they also have good feats do not forget about those

a claimed galaxy buster that couldn't incinerate Cyborg Superman

Yeah Comics claims always say one thing and do something else this is not the only time it been done it had to be close to a Galaxy buster there is no way you can over hype it by that much

The Guardians of the Universe job too much, they should be more powerful than your average Lantern but when you have Hal blasting away Krona or heck a ring-less Sinestro actually doing damage to Krona, it's a tough sell.

Don't know why it had to be close to a galaxy buster, the fact that incarnation of AM got killed by a Lantern construct super bullet to the brain isn't exactly the most inspiring moment for said character to prove his power. Either way, despite these showings he should still be able to win this, given even his low showings make him out stronger than these guys.

Post by I_Bomb_Atomically (85 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Only Hellos can sit here and open his face making a case for how inferior the AM is to team z...and still end your post with...hell beat them. Hisneed to low ball dbu is scary levels of pathetic. 

@I_Bomb_Atomically said:

Only Hellos can sit here and open his face making a case for how inferior the AM is to team z...and still end your post with...hell beat them. Hisneed to low ball dbu is scary levels of pathetic.

Never did that.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Black lantern AM died by Dove as a white Lantern being fired into his head, whilst he was being distracted by every other lantern core. He was also powering Nekron so he was nothing like as powerful as he normally is. SCW AM was defeated by the green lanterns and the guradians throwing the battle dome at him and exploding it in his face, then he was thrown out into space by SBP. But SCW was tanking blasts from guardians so he's pretty strong. Also why are the Buu's and Broly in this fight? Super Vegito could beat all his team mates by himself.

@All_StarSupes said:

Black lantern AM died by Dove as a white Lantern being fired into his head, whilst he was being distracted by every other lantern core. He was also powering Nekron so he was nothing like as powerful as he normally is. SCW AM was defeated by the green lanterns and the guradians throwing the battle dome at him and exploding it in his face, then he was thrown out into space by SBP. But SCW was tanking blasts from guardians so he's pretty strong. Also why are the Buu's and Broly in this fight? Super Vegito could beat all his team mates by himself.

He was powering the BL battery, when he was freed and assaulted Nekron, he was effortlessly sent away. Guardian's are terrible measuring sticks of power.

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kid Buu - Galaxy+ Buster

Super Buuhan - Dimension buster

Broly - Galaxy Buster

Super Vegeto - Man, who knows what he is capable of. Probably Multi++ Galaxy buster and beyond, since he surpassed Super Buuhan in power.

versus

Anti-Monitor. A weakened version of the multi-universe buster from Pre-Crisis.

Yeah..... team DBZ got this EASILY.

@Hellos: sure you didnt buddy...sure you didnt 

@justanormalguy said:

Kid Buu - Galaxy+ Buster

Super Buuhan - Dimension buster

Broly - Galaxy Buster

Super Vegeto - Man, who knows what he is capable of. Probably Multi++ Galaxy buster and beyond, since he surpassed Super Buuhan in power.

versus

Anti-Monitor. A weakened version of the multi-universe buster from Pre-Crisis.

Yeah..... team DBZ got this EASILY.

inb4 idiots start saying that kid buu (the weakest buu here) only busted planets..even tho any one with more than 6 brain cells know that planets arent the only thing that occupy galaxies. 

Team Z stomps and ridiculously so. Universe Buster vs a guy who got downed from a group of lanterns shooting him in the head...right
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Surely there are more animes than just dragonball that can be used on this site?

@All_StarSupes: and yet here you in a dbz thread and not posting in the scores of non dbz threads
Post by isaac_clarke (33 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@I_Bomb_Atomically said:

inb4 idiots start saying that kid buu (the weakest buu here) only busted planets..even tho any one with more than 6 brain cells know that planets arent the only thing that occupy galaxies. Team Z stomps and ridiculously so. Universe Buster vs a guy who got downed from a group of lanterns shooting him in the head...right

Had a feeling you posted that post. Thank god better judgement prevented me from tearing it apart.

@I_Bomb_Atomically: I suggest thinking before posting, insults and slanders can get you banned my friend.  Don't get angry at me, I'm just advising you to watch what you post so you won't get banned. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel