Anti Monitor,Heralds and Imperiex Vs Galactus and Dragon Ball Uni

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 6, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@comicfanforever:
Superman Prime One Million is WAYYYYY more powerful than anybody in this fight and could solo BOTH teams being the KING of the 5th dimmension and a very vast array of powers.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@comicfanforever: Superman Prime One Million is WAYYYYY more powerful than anybody in this fight and could solo BOTH teams being the KING of the 5th dimmension and a very vast array of powers. "

okay...fine....
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@comicfanforever said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
"@Nerx said:

"What a horrible babyshake "

Explain. This is Superman Prime (boy) who ripped up Monarch's armor and survived a blast that destroyed everything in an entire universe-- Parallax-- Who, single handidly destroyed a universe and remade it, Anti-Monitor, who destroyed an ifinite number of universes, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, and Sinestro...  This is debatably the most powerful villian alliance in the history of the DCU, and I don't think that team 2 stands a chance.    Not to mention Imperiex, who has the power to destroy a universe-- "
This is Parallax from Sinestro Corps, not Parallax Zero Hour (Universe Buster/ Time Buster From Zero Hour (1996)). Anti Monitor from SCW, not from COIE.   Imperiex is a galaxy buster, he must destroy all galaxies to create a Big Bang...   Galactus > Anti Monitor SCW Galactus > Imperiex Prime  Galactus = Universal Buster = Full Power = Eternity. "
A Fully Powered Galactus is not equal to Eternity in terms of power, Galactus' powers have been stated as nigh-omnipotent while Eternity's power has been stated to be virtually omnipotent. The only beings in The Marvel Universe more powerful than Eternity are The Living Tribunal and The One Above All. 
 
 
ND
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
"@Nerx said:

"What a horrible babyshake "

Explain. This is Superman Prime (boy) who ripped up Monarch's armor and survived a blast that destroyed everything in an entire universe-- Parallax-- Who, single handidly destroyed a universe and remade it, Anti-Monitor, who destroyed an ifinite number of universes, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, and Sinestro...  This is debatably the most powerful villian alliance in the history of the DCU, and I don't think that team 2 stands a chance.    Not to mention Imperiex, who has the power to destroy a universe-- "
This is Parallax from Sinestro Corps, not Parallax Zero Hour (Universe Buster/ Time Buster From Zero Hour (1996)). Anti Monitor from SCW, not from COIE.   Imperiex is a galaxy buster, he must destroy all galaxies to create a Big Bang...   Galactus > Anti Monitor SCW Galactus > Imperiex Prime  Galactus = Universal Buster = Full Power = Eternity. "
A Fully Powered Galactus is not equal to Eternity in terms of power, Galactus' powers have been stated as nigh-omnipotent while Eternity's power has been stated to be virtually omnipotent. The only beings in The Marvel Universe more powerful than Eternity are The Living Tribunal and The One Above All.   ND "

I think that they mean, because Galactus at full power would have full acces to power cosmic and the power of the whole universe. He is the opposite of Abraxas, who is said to be the anit-eternity. 
That is what I think that they mean
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@soldier: Maybe but it is still an incorrect assumption, nobody either than Classic Beyonder, The Living Tribunal and The One Above All have been stated to be more powerful than Eternity. Eternity is the embodiment of the universe itself. That is probably what they meant but still. 
 
 
ND
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @soldier: Maybe but it is still an incorrect assumption, nobody either than Classic Beyonder, The Living Tribunal and The One Above All have been stated to be more powerful than Eternity. Eternity is the embodiment of the universe itself. That is probably what they meant but still.   ND "

Yeah it is incorrect
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@soldier: Indeed. 
 
 
ND
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
"@Nerx said:

"What a horrible babyshake "

Explain. This is Superman Prime (boy) who ripped up Monarch's armor and survived a blast that destroyed everything in an entire universe-- Parallax-- Who, single handidly destroyed a universe and remade it, Anti-Monitor, who destroyed an ifinite number of universes, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, and Sinestro...  This is debatably the most powerful villian alliance in the history of the DCU, and I don't think that team 2 stands a chance.    Not to mention Imperiex, who has the power to destroy a universe-- "
This is Parallax from Sinestro Corps, not Parallax Zero Hour (Universe Buster/ Time Buster From Zero Hour (1996)). Anti Monitor from SCW, not from COIE.   Imperiex is a galaxy buster, he must destroy all galaxies to create a Big Bang...   Galactus > Anti Monitor SCW Galactus > Imperiex Prime  Galactus = Universal Buster = Full Power = Eternity. "
A Fully Powered Galactus is not equal to Eternity in terms of power, Galactus' powers have been stated as nigh-omnipotent while Eternity's power has been stated to be virtually omnipotent. The only beings in The Marvel Universe more powerful than Eternity are The Living Tribunal and The One Above All.   ND "

I wanted to say that Galactus has the function of maintaining the balance in the cosmos (the imbalances of Eternity and Death). Just as  In-Betweener keeps the balance between the Master Order and Lord Chaos. I never use power levels.

I loved to hear your opinion on this fight.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@comicfanforever: Alright I'll post soon. 
 
 
ND
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Can you tell us which versions of Galactus, AM, and Imperious we are dealing with?
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Son_of_Manus said:

"Can you tell us which versions of Galactus, AM, and Imperious we are dealing with? "

 

Fully Powered Galactus

Anti Monitor Sinestro Corps War Level(Anti Monitor not fully reborn or fully power) 
 
Imperiex Prime
(not Probe) from Our Worlds at war.

 

Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
team 1 still.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"This is a horrible curbstomp. Even the fully fed Galactus wont be able to do anything. Team 1 in a horrible curbstomp "

^this 
 
why make these spites dude
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Auron said:
" team 1 still. "
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

the first team , HEY! WITHOUT GALACTUS! , lol!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel