Anti Monitor,Heralds and Imperiex Vs Galactus and Dragon Ball Uni

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 6, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (446 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Anti Monitor and him Heralds and Imperiex Priem Vs Galactus and Dragon Ball Universe 

Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Team one with no problem the DBZ characters gimp team two.

AM with SBP and CB  Superman take this (I think those are his heralds lol)

Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Auron: Do you like hate dbz or something?
@Auron said:
"

Team one with no problem the DBZ characters gimp team two.

AM with SBP and CB  Superman take this (I think those are his heralds lol)

"

This is the Anti Monitor from Sinestro Corps, not the full power from Crisis on infinite earths (Multi Universal Buster). Big Difference...
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
doesn't matter heh SBP and CB Supes were apart of the corps I believe also adding Mongul and Synestro makes it even worst for team 2.
@Auron said:

"doesn't matter heh SBP and CB Supes were apart of the corps I believe also adding Mongul and Synestro makes it even worst for team 2. "

Heralds    - Parallax, Sinestro, Superman(or boy ???) Prime, Cyborg Superman (with 8 rings = 8 green lanterns) and Anti Monitor. Manhunters (millions) are the army. 

Galactus is full power here (full power galactus = eternity = universal Buster). And Dragon Ball Universe (Gogeta Super Saiyan 4, Vegetto SS1, Ultimate Gohan, Goku SS3 and SS4, Gotenks, Super Perfect Cell, Super Saiyan 2, Freeza, Brolly, Janemba, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc...................). 

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

i dont know much about Imperiex Priem    but i think  galactus   can do this
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
What a horrible babyshake
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nerx said:

"What a horrible babyshake "

Explain. This is Superman Prime (boy) who ripped up Monarch's armor and survived a blast that destroyed everything in an entire universe-- Parallax-- Who, single handidly destroyed a universe and remade it, Anti-Monitor, who destroyed an ifinite number of universes, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, and Sinestro...  This is debatably the most powerful villian alliance in the history of the DCU, and I don't think that team 2 stands a chance. 

Not to mention Imperiex, who has the power to destroy a universe--
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@DJSNuva1: Not so lucky with Alex Luthor though
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
This is a horrible curbstomp. Even the fully fed Galactus wont be able to do anything. Team 1 in a horrible curbstomp
@JThree47693 said:
"This is a horrible curbstomp. Even the fully fed Galactus wont be able to do anything. Team 1 in a horrible curbstomp "

And I would have to agree with you. 

QFT
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Nerx said:

Explain. This is Superman Prime (boy) who ripped up Monarch's armor and survived a blast that destroyed everything in an entire universe-- Parallax-- Who, single handidly destroyed a universe and remade it, Anti-Monitor, who destroyed an ifinite number of universes, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, and Sinestro...  This is debatably the most powerful villian alliance in the history of the DCU, and I don't think that team 2 stands a chance.    Not to mention Imperiex, who has the power to destroy a universe-- "

This is Parallax from Sinestro Corps, not Parallax Zero Hour (Universe Buster/ Time Buster From Zero Hour (1996)). Anti Monitor from SCW, not from COIE.   
Imperiex is a galaxy buster, he must destroy all galaxies to create a Big Bang...  

Galactus > Anti Monitor SCW 
Galactus > Imperiex Prime 

Galactus = Universal Buster = Full Power = Eternity.
@comicfanforever said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Nerx said:

Explain. This is Superman Prime (boy) who ripped up Monarch's armor and survived a blast that destroyed everything in an entire universe-- Parallax-- Who, single handidly destroyed a universe and remade it, Anti-Monitor, who destroyed an ifinite number of universes, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, and Sinestro...  This is debatably the most powerful villian alliance in the history of the DCU, and I don't think that team 2 stands a chance.    Not to mention Imperiex, who has the power to destroy a universe-- "
This is Parallax from Sinestro Corps, not Parallax Zero Hour (Universe Buster/ Time Buster From Zero Hour (1996)). Anti Monitor from SCW, not from COIE.   Imperiex is a galaxy buster, he must destroy all galaxies to create a Big Bang...   Galactus > Anti Monitor SCW Galactus > Imperiex Prime  Galactus = Universal Buster = Full Power = Eternity. "

Anti-Monitor > Galactus 
Parralax > Galactus 
Imperiex > Galactus 

See what I did there? Exactly what you just did.  

Besides, aside from using the Ultimate Nullifier, Galactus has *never* destroyed a universe...
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Nerx said:

This is Parallax from Sinestro Corps, not Parallax Zero Hour (Universe Buster/ Time Buster From Zero Hour (1996)). Anti Monitor from SCW, not from COIE.   Imperiex is a galaxy buster, he must destroy all galaxies to create a Big Bang...   Galactus > Anti Monitor SCW Galactus > Imperiex Prime  Galactus = Universal Buster = Full Power = Eternity. "
Anti-Monitor > Galactus Parralax > Galactus Imperiex > Galactus  See what I did there? Exactly what you just did.    Besides, aside from using the Ultimate Nullifier, Galactus has *never* destroyed a universe... "

Parallax Zero Hour (1996) >>>> Current Parallax (Sinestro Corps - I use in this battle
Anti Monitor (1985) From Crisis Infinite Earths >>>>>>> Anti Monitor From Sinestro Corps War ( I use in this battle). 

Anti Monitor (1985) From Crisis Infinite Earths >>>Full Power Galactus >>>> Anti Monitor From Sinestro Corps War ( I use in this battle). 

Parallax Zero Hour (1996) >>>> Full Power Galactus >>>>> Current Parallax (Sinestro Corps - I use in this battle ) 

Big difference....  

This is Anti Monitor not full power (and Parallax too).... Imperiex is just a galaxy buster.... Galactus > Imperiex  Prime.

This fight - Anti Monitor from Sinestro Corps and him team and Imperiex (galaxy buster)

Vs

Galactus (full power = equall to Eternity) and Dragon Ball universe.

Superboy Prime > Monarch > Full powered Galactus
@DJSNuva1 said:

"Superboy Prime > Monarch > Full powered Galactus "

That story was pure PIS. Countdown to Final Crisis sucks.... Prime was never a universal buster(even Kal Kent is not a universal buster), Superboy prime is just a teenager version of Bronze Age Superman....  
Monarch wasn t a universal, him energies yes (quantum energy that devastates the entire universe of Earth-51, Countdown to Final Crisis). 

Kal Kent (beyond galaxy buster) > Anti Monitor Sinestro Corps War>>>> Bronze Age Superman >/= Superboy Prime.   

Look, call it PIS all you want (but it wasn't).. Whether you think so or not, it's canon. Prime survived a blast that destroyed everything in a universe-- That's about equal with Galactus full power. Show me scans otherwise.
@DJSNuva1 said:

"Look, call it PIS all you want (but it wasn't).. Whether you think so or not, it's canon. Prime survived a blast that destroyed everything in a universe-- That's about equal with Galactus full power. Show me scans otherwise. "

Okay... It s your opinion.... For you Superboy Prime = Galactus, okay no problem....For me, was PIS....  
 Just one more thing...If this story is well written, Why Superboy Prime took so long to Kill the Anti Monitor in Sinestro Corps?  

Universal buster >>>Anti Monitor Sinestro Corps War 
Universal Buster >>>Kal Kent >>> Anit Monitor Sinestro Corps War 

Superboy Prime = Universal being /buster = Superman Prime One Million??? 

Okay, it s your opinion....I respect that....But I have another opinion...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel