Anti Monitor (SCA) Vs Omega Sheron

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 7, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"plz lock "

QFT
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

What does QFT mean?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47693 said:
"What does QFT mean? "

Qouted For Truth. Just learned that like 2 days ago lol..
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I thought it was "quit f@cking talking" You learn something new everyday.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"
I thought it was "quit f@cking talking" You learn something new everyday. "

lol
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@JThree47693 said:
"
I thought it was "quit f@cking talking" You learn something new everyday. "
He'd never say that to me.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"
I thought it was "quit f@cking talking" You learn something new everyday. "
He'd never say that to me. "

True enough
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"
I thought it was "quit f@cking talking" You learn something new everyday. "
He'd never say that to me. "

arent we confident lol
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"
I thought it was "quit f@cking talking" You learn something new everyday. "
He'd never say that to me. "
arent we confident lol "
Well its true. When you are respected you won't be talked to in such a way, nobody would do that to you as well except Bato and some other users (fanboys).
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"
I thought it was "quit f@cking talking" You learn something new everyday. "
He'd never say that to me. "
arent we confident lol "
Well its true. When you are respected you won't be talked to in such a way, nobody would do that to you as well except Bato and some other users (fanboys). "

lol
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"
I thought it was "quit f@cking talking" You learn something new everyday. "
He'd never say that to me. "
arent we confident lol "
Well its true. When you are respected you won't be talked to in such a way, nobody would do that to you as well except Bato and some other users (fanboys). "
lol "
wel it's true......, only bato will bring his mom onto vs thread....
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
"
I thought it was "quit f@cking talking" You learn something new everyday. "
He'd never say that to me. "
arent we confident lol "
Well its true. When you are respected you won't be talked to in such a way, nobody would do that to you as well except Bato and some other users (fanboys). "
lol "
wel it's true......, only bato will bring his mom onto vs thread.... "

XD so very true
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: and then we got fanboys, who think when itachi fights goku, itachi wins......
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: and then we got fanboys, who think when itachi fights goku, itachi wins...... "

O_O....are....are u sure lol
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: yes 100% sure, there are people like that and also
 
TOAA vs kid gohan 
 
decission: kid gohan
 
goku vs eva-01 in perfect form
 
goku
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel