Annihilators vs DBZ Villians

Topic started by PunkMastaFlex on Oct. 1, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,464 posts) See mini bio Level 9
1. Janemba RW is limited. Already proven. 
2. Cloning? Didn't happen. It was a mirror-move. There was no clone, it vanished. Goku effectively blasted himself.
3. Matter manipulation. Janemba's is faulty. He can't maintain it. Meanwhile, 90% of the Annihilators team has the same power, only better, more controlled, and can actually do things with it that Janemba could never fathom. IE: Surfer scattering his individual atoms across lightyears and phasing him out of existence. 
4. Regeneration is pointless since it was easily defeated and his regen is halted by Harsh Language. Giant weakness there. Something the Marvel team doesn't have to worry about.
Post by soo_whelmed (13 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@ReiKai:

1. Janemba reality warped heaven and hell. Thats more power than everyone on the annihilators team has ever shown combined. So you keep opening your mouth and saying it's limited its limited..it doesn't matter. The power he showed was more than enough to handle the annihilators. Nor have you proven its limited. You just opened your face and said it was..and then said..see proof. =/

2. he made clones. I posted scans deny it all you want, you'll just look like an idiot.

3. He reality warped all of heaven and hell. And it didn't revert back to normal until after he was killed. Yup sure is faulty and cant maintain it. Oh wait that other thing..you don't know what you're talking about. 90%? Who taught you math? Better which person on team 1 warped entire dimensions and or planes of existence with their power? Oh no one? Ok then you're full of crap. Surfer tried to use his powers on an entire planet and nearly died. janemba used his powers on two planes of existence. Oh but yes i can see how surfer is more powerful. I guess you're from texas too? Surfer can scatter peoples atoms...who cares about turning entire planes of existence into your play thing. Surfer gets turned into candy by Buu and then eaten

4. Easily defeated? lol he was givin the equaliavent of an exorcism as his evil spirit was cleansed. gee who has that power on team 1? Oh yeah no one. And that of course when he wasn't utilizing his powers to their full degree.Yes his weakness is harsh language..something no one on team two knows about. Does anyone on team dbz have to worry about a certain type of radiation like Gladiator? No so dont resort to using such lcd logic. K thanks

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@soo_whelmed: What does K thanks means? that's pretty much the higher doubt here, at least to me; as the battle was settled a time ago

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Janemba reality warped heaven and hell.

and yet he didn't affect Goku and Vegeta.

No. The fallacy is you claiming Janemba is a Reality Warper so he can "Do whatever he wants

this is correct, Janemba didn't use that lousy reality warping ability to beat pikon ,nor gogeta. and the annihilators can resist reality warping ,well at least some of them.

Easily defeated? lol

cell regeneration sucks (namekian regeneration has limits because of the ki )

superbuu regeneration can be defeated , vegito and Gohan almost kill him without using the spirit bomb and powers,only their punches. if this is kid buu,it's going to be same. (same body same skin)

as for janemba, the annihilators can learn what power can kill him and use it,or silver surfer can turns him into confeti.

Post by soo_whelmed (13 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@SilverGalford: Yeah i've seen you post. I dont know if its a language barrier thing..or if you're truly just too stubborn and childish to admit you're wrong. Either way, i'm not going to waste my time debating you if you waste my time by repeating the same ignorant crap over and over again even when you're proven false. I'm just stating that for the record before we even get started.

1. Janemba didn't once even try and effect goku and vegeta. It's called plot. He already shown Matter manipulation on organic and inorganic matter so don't even waste my time trying to use such a piss poor debating tactic.

2. See 1. And no not a single one of the annihilators can resist reality warping or have shown the ability to.

3. Cells regeneration sucks? He exploded into a million pieces and then regenerated. And once got his head blown off with a planet buster and regenerated. But hey you're silvergalford what more can anyone expect but low balling from you. Cell isn't limited by ki, because his saiyan dna allows him to become stronger from being injured. You have been told over and over again on this site and comicvine, that buu can not be killed by physical punches and kicks. You keep posting those stupid videos in which buu gets punched from in anime which you clearly do not know the context. Not once does buu say im dying not once does gohan say hes killing him. And yet you persist..For for the millionth time... Buu can no be killed by physical punches and kicks. This is a well known fact. I wont be repeating it, because you've been told enough times now to know better.

4. No the annihilators cant just learn what powers can kill him. SS cosmic awareness sucks and so does quasars.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yeah i've seen you post. I dont know if its a language barrier thing..or if you're truly just too stubborn and childish to admit you're wrong. Either way, i'm not going to waste my time debating you if you waste my time by repeating the same ignorant crap over and over again even when you're proven false. I'm just stating that for the record before we even get started.

i'm not the only one who thinks you really are a waste of time.

levance : I'm done, you won't understand and I have better things to do

thanks , oh wait let's wait for the rest of the viners. you will love their comments about you.

you are a DBZ fanboy,now that's clear. let me guess.......are you kinasin,i'm infinite,erik in disguise?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel