Annihilators vs DBZ Villians

Topic started by PunkMastaFlex on Oct. 1, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@yeah_u_whelmed:Yeah I was mistaked about Multiversal, still, you need to proof that Janemba can effectively harm Silver Surfer.

Post by yeah_u_whelmed (18 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Levance: You were mistaken about a lot of things. This is the last time i'm going to repeat myself to you. I'm going to do so this one last time because it's apparent that you're not alll that great with english. Silver surfer is weak against magic Majin Buu uses magic. Janemba is a high level reality warper, and matter manipulator. Janemba can just make several clones of silver surfer. Do you understand now? If not...too bad.

@yeah_u_whelmed:First question, I don't recall Janemba creating a clon (I've seen the movie like xxxxx years ago), whatever, how much was the greatest show of cloning?

Post by yeah_u_whelmed (18 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Levance:

@yeah_u_whelmed:And besides cloning himself, can he clon another beings? there is proof of that?

Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i agree with yeahyouwhelmed....

Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It wasn't a clone. It was like a mirrored image of Goku, like a brief dimensional shift that made Goku pretty much shoot himself. Janemba also only did that once and only in his giant fat baby form.
Post by so_whelmed (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ReiKai: Sir for someone who keeps making the claim that hulk is a planet buster because he destroyed one asteroid 30 years ago and never shown that typed of feat again...i don't want to hear a "he only did it once" argument from you. K thanks. Second Janemba made clones, i posted it. Janmeba is a reality warper...janemba solos. It doesn't matter what form hes in..janemba is janemba.

@so_whelmed:Argument to the man

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,278 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@so_whelmed:

Dude, Hulk not even in this

@Destinyheroknight: Did i say he was? ReiKai knows what im talking about

Online Now

@so_whelmed:

He make a good point (it kind of silly to bring up a different thread)

Janemba got hurt by Harsh Language. His 'reality warping' was directly tied to the Check-In station. He couldn't do anything more than what was shown. Also, Hulk didn't just "Show it once". Also, that asteroid was Twice the Size of Earth. In Planet Hulk he pulled the tectonic plates of the whole planet of Sakaar back together to keep the planet from ripping itself apart. Hulk has regularly exchanged blows with others who have shown planet-busting punches and more, including Drax and Thanos. Your arguments are infantile and making multiple accounts is foolish.

@ReiKai:Not so foolish, he helped me to reach level 12, by the helping hand stuff xD; as I replied to three new users today

@Destinyheroknight said:

@so_whelmed:

He make a good point (it kind of silly to bring up a different thread)

He didn't make a good point. He tried to use an ignorant fallacy argument. Janemba transformed to get stronger and he as still using reality warping..but hes trying to say he actually got weaker because he didnt use every single power he used before? Yeah no..thats fail. And i brought up another thread because in another thread he spent pages trying to hype someone up on a feat they performed once almost 40 years ago and never again,,,but is in here trying to use an Oh he only did that once so it doesn't count argument. I point out peoples hypocrisy when need be.

@Levance: you're welcome

Online Now

@so_whelmed:

Oh, a DBZ fanboy (haven't seen one in a long time)

And about your argument

LOL!

No. The fallacy is you claiming Janemba is a Reality Warper so he can "Do whatever he wants", which is not the case as it is not proven, especially given he lost to a Non-RW. Janemba's powers are limited by the nature of his creation. You don't understand this. Nor do you understand that any number of figures from the Annihilators team could beat Janemba easily.

@so_whelmed: An honorable knight knows when to put away his/her weapon and retire from the battle.

Post by soo_whelmed (13 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Destinyheroknight: Good god why is everyone on this site so childish and ignorant. Yes about my argument that you couldnt be bothered to respond to with rationality, civility, and maturity. Janemba solos. And you sir, are waste of retort. Come back when have the brain cells to present an argument. Or was LOL futurama vids all your texas edcuaction could muster. I assume you from texas because that where most idiots are from.

@ReiKai said:

No. The fallacy is you claiming Janemba is a Reality Warper so he can "Do whatever he wants", which is not the case as it is not proven, especially given he lost to a Non-RW. Janemba's powers are limited by the nature of his creation. You don't understand this. Nor do you understand that any number of figures from the Annihilators team could beat Janemba easily.

Do you even know what a fallacy argument is?> Clearly you dont. I didn't say janemba could do whatever he wanted, i said janemba using the powers he showed in the movie means he solos. Matter manipulation, reality warping, regeneration, cloning. Yeah and A non RW beat pre crisis anti monitor. Your point is what exactly? This isnt some plot induced crap where janemba doesn't use the powers he showed in the movie and then get beaten. This is janemba fighting to the best of his ability. Janembas powers are limited to what he wasnt shown to be able to do. Nothing more nothing less. The rest is just you taking out of your a$$. I understand perfectly and clearly. I'm not going to waste my time re-giving my argument. I explained why the annihilators lose. And so far you cant do anything but sit here and whine and moan. No counter retort filled with feats, and reasons, just OMG blah blah blah whine. Dont you know the annihilators lose because i said so??!?!!? The z villains win until you present a case showing other wise. K thanks. Go back to trolling.

@Levance: from now on dont reply to me unless you have something to say about the topic...because i'll just ignore you. Kthanks.

Is like the discussion with the guy that didn't understand the canon of saint seiya

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel