Annihilators vs DBZ Villians

Topic started by PunkMastaFlex on Oct. 1, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

epic wankerman is someone from movie codec.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Epic_Wankerman: LOL hater? No. I'm not mad. I don't get mad because of an argument over fictional characters. And no you're the one who everyone is proving wrong. You haven't proven a thing besides the fact that you're knowledge is limited to very little DBZ fanboy knowledge. Nothing is going to stop the Surfer from blitzing all of his opponents or creating a black hole in their minds.

ND

Post by manoemerald55 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4
epic you are making all of the dbz fans like me look like braindead members of this site, please stop
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

WRONG! Trunks was putting his ki into his sword with at least enough power to bust infinite megaomniverses!!!!!!

LOL!!!! this guys is too awesome. XDDDDD!!

Post by PunkMastaFlex (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Newdeath said:

@Epic_Wankerman: LOL hater? No. I'm not mad. I don't get mad because of an argument over fictional characters. And no you're the one who everyone is proving wrong. You haven't proven a thing besides the fact that you're knowledge is limited to very little DBZ fanboy knowledge. Nothing is going to stop the Surfer from blitzing all of his opponents or creating a black hole in their minds.

ND

... His character is. It's in the Op I listed. Surfer in character's entirely different from what he can do with no morals.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@PunkMastaFlex: Not when the Surfer doesn't have a choice. When he has no choice he resorts to insane displays of power, for example when he channeled the energy of the Big Crunch.

ND

Post by u_whelmed (16 posts) See mini bio Level 5

The Z villains win. Also complete and total surprise that everyone who regularly post on comicvine thinks otherwise. Oh wait.

Janemba alone could solo. Reality warper, with matter manipulation. Has regeneration, and can create clones of everyone with the same powers, like he did with himself and goku. Janemba can also just warp reality all around him so an attack wont connect with him. So people can sit here all sarcastically and state how they don't think any of these beings are ftl, it doesn't matter.

Next you have Super Buu, who can't be killed by physical damage. Buu can heal from anything they throw at him. Super Buu too can transmute matter, and has shown molecular control over his own body. He can also copy any of the enemy's powers, just by observing them. He doesn't need to absorb them to do this. Instantaneous Movement of course comes in handy for obvious reasons. Super Buu's screams alone had the power to rip wholes in the fabric of reality. Planet busting energy attacks, and an unlimited supply of ki which means he can pretty much spam them. Regardless of what anyone here thinks, planet buster or repeated planet busters is knocking folks out. Surfer, gladiator, and BRB have been hurt and or knocked out cold from planet busters.

Cell, and Frieza. Cell can regenerate from just about any normal energy attack from the folks in this group. And physical attacks wont do much but hurt him. But he can just regenerate from the damage. Cell too has Instant transmission so bfr and black holes are out. Cell can also generate force fields capable of resisting Super Saiyan Goku's energy attacks. Freiza has also created shields that have resisted super saiyan gokus full powered Kamehameha..a planet buster. He has used his shield like a canonball. Freiza has shown to be able to survive planets exploding even when near death. And contrary to the idiot trolling, yes frieza was killed by trunks channeling his ki to his sword. It's a technique called Kikoukenjutsu. It is the reason why trunks wasn't killed when King Cold used the same sword assuming it was special. And why goku wasn't cut by it after he channeled his ki into his finger. All that planet busting power of Trunks was channeled through his sword, thus you have a dead freiza. With all that said..for a bunch of people screaming PIS and to stop bringing up low showings, it's amazing how fast you try and ignore friezas durability feats.

Broly..Broly was fast enough to dodge piccolo, trunks and goku all at the same time. And yes whether anyone wants to admit it or not, all three are most likely ftl. Broly shield as a new born baby were strong enough to withstand a planet exploding. Broly without his shield took Super Saiyan Goku's Kamehameha too the face and smiled.

The person with the weakest durability on the team is frieza, and he survived a planet exploding in his face, after having already been weakened. The Z villains stomp. Be Mad about it.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@u_whelmed
Do you know that Silver Surfer can solo and that Beta ray Bill with his bear hands can rip the entire DBZ cast apart?  

@TheRedRose: Did you know that you dont know what you're talking about and posting stupid pictures instead of coming back with a rational thought out retort makes you look like a child? SIlver surfer rips super buu apart, and then there are 2 super buus. Beta ray Bill rips cell apart, and then cell just regenerates and comes back stronger than he was before. Now go and think of a reply that someone who isn't 6 would come up with.

@u_whelmed: You know Beta Ray Bill Storm Breaker absorbs energy so kai blasts or shit ain't going to do shit when he can easily reverse the attack into being more stronger as well as Silver Surfer who only has to shoot one cosmos blast to turn Cell into space dust. Stop trolling :) 

@TheRedRose: And what happens when janemba just turns stormbreaker into a pile of cow crap using matter manipulation? And yes matter manipulation worked on mjolnir so it will work on strombreaker. And of course you would think that storm breaker can absorb energy attacks from 5 different directions at the same time, except you know..he can't so. SS shoots anything at cell and cell will just raise his shields. I wouldn't have to be repeating that if you at all bothered to read my post. Its becoming quite obvious you glanced at it went, what z villains win...let me post this stupid picture and half brain dead reply. Janemba can just make a clone of silver surfer if he wanted to. Yes i have a different opinion than yours and im asking you to debate maturely and rationally..that totally equals trolling. Im glad you caught that. Anything else you'd like to add?

@u_whelmed: You must be new :) 
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@u_whelmed:About Janemba, maybe in his universe is possible that matter manipulation, however in crossover battles is considered as a fact, how much great was teh matter manipulation that Janemba did, and if that can be considered somethin that reachs to the level of higher beings

@TheRedRose: Thank you for that thrilling well thought out retort i was waiting for.

@Levance said:

@u_whelmed:About Janemba, maybe in his universe is possible that matter manipulation, however in crossover battles is considered as a fact, how much great was teh matter manipulation that Janemba did, and if that can be considered somethin that reachs to the level of higher beings

Honestly i barely understood what you said at the beginning, but i'll answer the stuff i did understand.

Janemba, reshaped heaven and hell. He created a clone of Goku out of nothing. He turned stone into multiple versions of himself. He turned a normal stone mace, into a sword capable of cutting goku's skin without touching him. And yes warping heaven and hell would be considered a higher level being

@u_whelmed: And he doesn't have the reactions to keep up with the Silver Surfer who's crossed the universe in one day, he's massively FTL and so can easily speed blitz Janemba and the rest of the villains with his awesome cosmos manipulation. Speed is a huge factor in this fight and none of the villains have this factor against the annihilators. 

@u_whelmed:But still all that is limited to the Heaven and hell world, that doesn't even reach to universal scale, Annihilators include universal+ and multiversals, There is no proof that Janemba can affect more that Heaven and Hell, not even stated, so, without proof it cannot be assumed that he can reach universal level, guessing is not enough here.

Post by yeah_u_whelmed (18 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@TheRedRose: I don't care if he crossed the multiverse in 12 seconds. Op states that surfer is in character. Which means he does his usual shtick of not speed blitzing in fights. When honestly that doesn't even matter. Because that's flight speed/Hyperspace travel speed, not combat speed. You can keep ranting about silver surfer and his awesome cosmos manipulation...his power suck against magic..ie majin buu...once again shields...once again janemba clones surfer or just reality warps. Everyone on the z team are ftl. Once again all of this was covered in my previous post.

@Levance: Limited to heaven and hell world? wtf are you talking about? Has silver surfer ever warped an entire dimension? No he once tried to use his powers on an entire planet and burned out his powers. So what are you babbling about universal scale for? Not one of the annihilators are universal or multiversal threats. Thats just outrageously inaccurate. No proof that he can't effect anything other than heaven and hell? He effected the check in station which isn't in heaven or hell. Prove he cant effect anything else? lol he was creating stuff out of nothing. You clearly have no idea as to what you're talking about so i'm going to rap this up.

@yeah_u_whelmed:Epic_Wakerman is that you?

@yeah_u_whelmed:The problem is that you're arguments are failing against anyone here

@yeah_u_whelmed:You'll see it when the next posters appear, by the way you can still argue, wall to wall

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel