Annihilators vs DBZ Villians

Topic started by PunkMastaFlex on Oct. 1, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,179 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SilverGalford
kid buu used the candy beam on ssj3 goku but he dodged it in the manga
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SSJjanemba said:

@SilverGalford: kid buu used the candy beam on ssj3 goku but he dodged it in the manga

Scan

Post by SSJjanemba (2,179 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hellos said:

@SSJjanemba said:

@SilverGalford: kid buu used the candy beam on ssj3 goku but he dodged it in the manga

Scan

top right corner
Post by ReiKai (3,518 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It's meaningless. Most of the Annihilators can manipulate matter, so it wouldn't work. Surfer could compress Buu into a singularity before he could even try.
Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

even if you can manipulate matter it doesnt mean you cant be transformed!

@maigret said:

even if you can manipulate matter it doesnt mean you cant be transformed!

For a lot of these guys, yeah it does.

Regardless, Buu's matter manipulation is magical and superficial, it doesn't actually do anything to said individuals otherwise Vegito would have died.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Quasar and the Surfer will give the DBZ villains hell. The Silver Surfer is far too good a matter manipulator to fall prey to Buu's candy beam which I'm certain won't affect him. The only thing saving the villains from an even more brutal loss is the fact that everyone here is in character which means that the Surfer won't instantly create a black hole in the minds of his opponents. The Annihilators still win, there's far too much power, speed and versatility in their possession. Nobody on the Z Team is as fast as the Surfer who went from one end of the universe to other and back in mere seconds, and that was before his most recent power upgrade. There's no way that the Z Team will win.

ND

what about teleportation?(AND I THOUGHT the DB Universe is crazy!)

@maigret: The Surfer, Beta Ray Bill and Quasar can teleport.

ND

this is kinda releaving.....compared to Marvel and Dc,DB is almost Realistic!

@maigret: This is Marvel not DC

ND

@maigret said:

this is kinda releaving.....compared to Marvel and Dc,DB is almost Realistic!

Disagree, I could type up a fairly long post why it's not even close to being realistic, but I feel this was a bait post to do just that.

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Surfer wins by himself.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I just like to add a few notices. Silver Surfer deoes not have super combat speed, it has been confirmed by the editor and chief of Marvel in a question panel posted to him. Their are many scans on the internet showing surfer getting beaten down by standard level human opponent's so yeah...he doesn't have the reaction...neither do i think beta ray bill does.

Post by Fehafare (9,437 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@Hellos
To be fair you could also write a book about Marvel being unrealistic, but it is still better than DBZ will ever be.

@shonen: Well that can't be true at all since this scan shows the Silver Surfer reacting in under a nanosecond:

There are also many instances that show the Surfer reacting at and above light-speed so his combat speed is very very fast. Beta Ray Bill as well.

ND

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@shonen:That's called PIS, Surfer would own these guys.

Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SilverGalford: Genial los videos en latino, me habia olvidado cuanto me habia gustado la pelicula de la fusion XD

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Newdeath said:

@shonen: Well that can't be true at all since this scan shows the Silver Surfer reacting in under a nanosecond:

There are also many instances that show the Surfer reacting at and above light-speed so his combat speed is very very fast. Beta Ray Bill as well.

ND

Really because theses say otherwise

http://www.comicvine.com/silver-surfer/29-2502/silver-surfers-reaction-time-and-combat-speed/92-557085/?page=2

The eidtor and chief of marvel was asked whether silver surfer had super speed like flash, or quicksilver, and he responded with no. Your free to assume otherwise,that's all i am saying.

@Fehafare said:

@Hellos: To be fair you could also write a book about Marvel being unrealistic, but it is still better than DBZ will ever be.

Probably closer to a few books to be honest, given how large Marvel is.

@shonen said:

I just like to add a few notices. Silver Surfer deoes not have super combat speed, it has been confirmed by the editor and chief of Marvel in a question panel posted to him. Their are many scans on the internet showing surfer getting beaten down by standard level human opponent's so yeah...he doesn't have the reaction...neither do i think beta ray bill does.

Just to get this straight, you don't believe the Silver Surfer has any sort of speedy reaction time or ability to apply his speed in combat?

Thor knocks him off his board, leading his board to immediately be directed by Norrin to hit Thor. Thor and Surfer seemingly charge at on another, only for Thor to change direction to slam straight into Galactus' head. Norrin proceeds to slam him from Earth's orbit into Mars. Even on foot, while depowered he was knocking the Hulk and all his warbound in the air mid sentence from the other side of the arena.

This stuff isn't new and he's been doing it for decades. He himself has a great deal of speed, processing power and a reaction time. Otherwise he wouldn't even be able to perform his task as a herald of finding Galactus his meals, much less while going at tremendous FTL speeds get where he actually wants to go in space. There is a reason Marvel depicts him with the speed to search entire planets for single individuals.

If the Marvel EC (I'm sure you didn't make this up and have some sort of direct link to prove what you said) disagrees, he doesn't know what the !@#$ he is talking about.

That white line speed around the asteroids is Norrin, the yellow one smashing into them is Quasar and he is FTL. Even his nobody replacement when he died could perceive an object moving FTL and actually chase after it.

I could go on, the guy has more than enough speed / reaction showings to prove what your saying disconnects from the actual source material. Just as Bill has his own various showings that pummel the argument he himself has no speed / reaction times worthy of noting.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel