annhilation silver surfer vs dS

Topic started by rein on Nov. 21, 2009. Last post by Tradog 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Fight starts in an uninhabited Asteroid field Bloodlust is on, who wins.

Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
battle forums in future
@Acer said:
" battle forums in future "
Yeah i'm sorry, I'm not sure why i didn't put it there
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Im sorry, Im still a little new to the Bastard! series. I know what DS powers are, but what has he shown further own in the manga that indicates he can take SS?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" Im sorry, Im still a little new to the Bastard! series. I know what DS powers are, but what has he shown further own in the manga that indicates he can take SS? "
so far where you are, he takes on galaxy busting angel, and he has Lucifer's body, who can destroy a galaxy with a flick of his tail
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" Im sorry, Im still a little new to the Bastard! series. I know what DS powers are, but what has he shown further own in the manga that indicates he can take SS? "
so far where you are, he takes on galaxy busting angel, and he has Lucifer's body, who can destroy a galaxy with a flick of his tail "
Well, that is impressive. Hmm, who do you think wins here?
@JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
so far where you are, he takes on galaxy busting angel, and he has Lucifer's body, who can destroy a galaxy with a flick of his tail "
Well, that is impressive. Hmm, who do you think wins here? "
i know next to nothing about surfer ability so i believe i cannot judge the battle correctly here

surfer is most likely faster
surfer may not be able to take on all DS shield since it need a very special method to do it
DS cannot be altered thanks to judas pain 

the question remains, how durable is this silver surfer and how different is he from other silver surfer?
@cfatalis said:

" @JThree47693 said:

" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
i know next to nothing about surfer ability so i believe i cannot judge the battle correctly here  surfer is most likely faster surfer may not be able to take on all DS shield since it need a very special method to do it DS cannot be altered thanks to judas pain    the question remains, how durable is this silver surfer and how different is he from other silver surfer? "
Annihilation SS is basically his Super saiyan equivalent.  He has the same abilities as when he is Normal SS they are simply advanced (2 or three times So)
100+ ton strength,  Advanced levels of Matter manipulation, Millions of times Ftl, And enough blasting power To take out a solar system.  And as for durability, he survived flying through a black hole, and had a energy bolt slugfest with a galactus level being.

As for Dark schnieder
can move Ftl (unspecified how much faster then light he can move), can destroy entire solar systems as he flies, Blasting power To Destroy a galaxy, Unknown limit to physical strength, Millions of shields protecting him from attacks.
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
i know next to nothing about surfer ability so i believe i cannot judge the battle correctly here  surfer is most likely faster surfer may not be able to take on all DS shield since it need a very special method to do it DS cannot be altered thanks to judas pain    the question remains, how durable is this silver surfer and how different is he from other silver surfer? "
Annihilation SS is basically his Super saiyan equivalent.  He has the same abilities as when he is Normal SS they are simply advanced (2 or three times So) 100+ ton strength,  Advanced levels of Matter manipulation, Millions of times Ftl, And enough blasting power To take out a solar system.   As for Dark schnieder can move Ftl (unspecified how much faster then light he can move), can destroy entire solar systems as he flies, Blasting power To Destroy a galaxy, Unknown limit to physical strength, Millions of shields protecting him from attacks. "
that shield also regens, and a very fast rate
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
Annihilation SS is basically his Super saiyan equivalent.  He has the same abilities as when he is Normal SS they are simply advanced (2 or three times So) 100+ ton strength,  Advanced levels of Matter manipulation, Millions of times Ftl, And enough blasting power To take out a solar system.   As for Dark schnieder can move Ftl (unspecified how much faster then light he can move), can destroy entire solar systems as he flies, Blasting power To Destroy a galaxy, Unknown limit to physical strength, Millions of shields protecting him from attacks. "
that shield also regens, and a very fast rate "
True. I'm not entirely sure how this battle will go.
@rein: the largest question is can surfer punch through dispell bound?, i am betting a no
@cfatalis said:
" @rein: the largest question is can surfer punch through dispell bound?, i am betting a no "
It's possible, but it would have to capitalize on The SS immense speed. 
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: the largest question is can surfer punch through dispell bound?, i am betting a no "
It's possible, but it would have to capitalize on The SS immense speed.  "
not really, the shield is always active
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
not really, the shield is always active "
Hrmm, then i guess DS, i'm not as far as you in Bastard! So i wouldin't know
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
Hrmm, then i guess DS, i'm not as far as you in Bastard! So i wouldin't know "
and even if ds is reduced to nothing he can always came back
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
and even if ds is reduced to nothing he can always came back "
yeah but judas pain has a time limit doesn't it?
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
and even if ds is reduced to nothing he can always came back "
yeah but judas pain has a time limit doesn't it? "
more or less, more like the time it will take him to come back
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
DS for his HAX arsenal [DB & JP] and the boob pics x3
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
DS easily I will post my argument later.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel