Anime/Manga Villains vs. Comic Villains

Topic started by Imperator100 on Jan. 16, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 1

Post by MarioRedfield (1,805 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: The characters are in character. IIRC, Buu rarely absorbed his opponents. Especially Kid Buu. Also, absorbing them isn't winning. it's cheating.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: The characters are in character. IIRC, Buu rarely absorbed his opponents. Especially Kid Buu. Also, absorbing them isn't winning. it's cheating.

Buu absorbs quite a lot, its absorption a sort of defensive mechanism. (If an opponent is stronger than him, then he absorbs them.) (Kid Buu vs South Kaioshin, Kid Buu absorbed him.)

Only buu that didn't absorb was Fat Buu, I think.

In Character, all Buu's would use the absorption ability. (Besides maybe Fat Buu)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

Pretty much what MisterShin said. Also Super Buu is the one fighting here not Kid Buu, so is more likely that he would, also why is it cheating? he is using his own abilities not some artifacts or something.

@DBZ_universe: Well it's cheating because he didn't win in a fight. he just absorbed him... and my bad I was thinking of his candy ability...

@MarioRedfield: I still don't see how's that cheating..lol is like if I say that DD would be cheating after he comebacks and grows immune to the power he was killed, no it's an ability thus for is not cheating.... if Buu used some kind of gem or crappy artifact to win, then that's cheating.

also Buu did use the candy beam a lot, tho not in battle... but he has show he could use it in a battle effectively.

@DBZ_universe: I'm just saying if he does that he didn't defeat him. He absorbed him which is not the same as defeating someone.

@MarioRedfield: lol... Buu is a cheater.

@DBZ_universe: He cheated his way through college, you know

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

DD takes too much time to come back from death. I suppose this match is over by death or K.O, so DD coming back with immunity is not relevant here.

@MarioRedfield: LOL! he also cheated his way through being a CEO

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel