Anime/Manga Villains vs. Comic Villains

Topic started by Imperator100 on Jan. 16, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Anime/Manga Team:

Majin Buu

Sailor Galaxia

Lucemon

vs.

Comic Team:

Doomsday

Super-Skrull

Lobo

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Takes place in a Neutral Solar System.

Canon Strongest.

Characters are in-character.

All Characters get 1 Day Prep.

Speed Equalized.

Who Wins?

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yay I can post again ! So here it goes (just copying what I said earlier)

if Galaxia is on par with Lobo the scale might be tipped in favor of the anime team cause I don't see Doomsday winning against Buu. For all his feat (many of whch include death of Supes and other badassery), Doomsday is all strength whereas Buu has a wider range of abilities.

Super Skrull is a great tactician, experienced in intergalactic wars, but however lacks the durability of Lobo or Doomsday. To take out Doomsday, it's gonna take a lot of power (Lot capital L), Super Skrull dies during the blast that's gonna incapacitate Doomsday.

I see Lobo taking out Lucemon, badly injuring Sailor Galaxia, whom despite her power, has human strength and won't be able to endure many direct hits.

Buu who takes times to regenerate use this delay (fight between Galaxia and Lobo) to reform his limbs. Then takes on an injured Lobo before this one has time to recover.

Seeing as Lobo cannot technically be killed, Buu takes this by K.O.

Team Anime wins.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

What version of Buu is this?

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

team one

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Which version of Doomsday is this?

Because if it's H/P Doomsday, that would tip the scales towards comics team.

Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This is Buu just before absorbing Gohan.

It's just normal Doomsday.

@Imperator100:Super Buu... ok, well he would absorb DD for sure since that's what he would do in a battle and obtain his abilities. and also absorb Lobo to gain immortality (even tho he is already lol).... but still to improve his abilities.. tho am not saying this could happen. It could possibly tho.

Post by taichokage (14,351 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 1. Doomsday and Lobo are immortal, the former at least in a sense and are quite powerful, but Majin Buu can transmute or better still absorb them and empower himself and he can BFR. He is not the only power that matters on his side but he is the key to victory.

@DBZ_universe:I'm pretty sure Domsday or Lobo could punch their way out of Buu like Goku and Vegeta blasted their way out.

Or worse, they could literally (and I mean literally not figuratively) rip him apart limb by limb.

@Jean199999 said:

@DBZ_universe:I'm pretty sure Domsday or Lobo could punch their way out of Buu like Goku and Vegeta blasted their way out.

Or worse, they could literally (and I mean literally not figuratively) rip him apart limb by limb.

No they wouldn't. If Mystic Gohan couldn't why would these two especially DD who is slow.

Also Vegeto was the one who broke free and inside Buu he separated then got out, but even then they had trouble and suggested to fuse inside since they knew Super Bu was to much for them.

also ripping Buu limb from limb would be utterly useless since he can regenerate even from a cloud, ripping him to pieces will also cause to make clones of him, he could also control his other parts and absorb Lobo or DD like that, also Buu can turn DD into candy and eat him then he will be powered by DD for eternity. And last, Buu can heal from any physical attack.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Jean199999 said:

No they wouldn't. If Mystic Gohan couldn't why would these two especially DD who is slow.

Also Vegeto was the one who broke free and inside Buu he separated then got out, but even then they had trouble and suggested to fuse inside since they knew Super Bu was to much for them.

also ripping Buu limb from limb would be utterly useless since he can regenerate even from a cloud, ripping him to pieces will also cause to make clones of him, he could also control his other parts and absorb Lobo or DD like that, also Buu can turn DD into candy and eat him then he will be powered by DD for eternity. And last, Buu can heal from any physical attack.

I got nothing. You win.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: DD isn't slow. I hear he can casually blitz speedsters. Comic team will eventually win.

Post by Sonata (35,531 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Isn't speed already equalized here.

@Jean199999 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Jean199999 said:

I got nothing. You win.

lol, thanks you...

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe: DD isn't slow. I hear he can casually blitz speedsters. Comic team will eventually win.

Not if they get absorbed.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,888 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: Doomsday and Lobo are vastly stronger than Gohan and they could rip Buu apart and get out of him before he regenerated. Even if he regenerated, I think they could get out of him before they regenerated... I'm just saying don't completely count them out.

@MarioRedfield: What about Buu's candy beam? how is DD gonna avoid that? also Buu could go inside of them and prevent them from moving and then his other parts can jump in and absorb them.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,888 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: but wouldn't they come back immune to that or something?

Post by 18hunt (219 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Super buu solos

Post by GrayWolf2 (354 posts) See mini bio Level 7

With speed equalized team one. Without that then....Team one. That Sailor Galaxia is just plain fast. Plus with Super Buu this just doesn't seem fair.

@MarioRedfield: No, because they aren't dead. They are alive inside Buu powering him up for eternity until he decides when to set them free.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel