Anime/Manga Power Huses RUMBLES!!!

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on Nov. 14, 2010. Last post by RadiantTheLight 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Click Here

Three Rumbles between ones of the most powerfull Manga/anime characters... who would win in each of every rumble?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
  1. Bobobo
  2. doraemon
  3. I think Zeed although washu is a close second.
Post by SasukeRules (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Lol, I dont know most of those, but shouldnt there be any character from Bleach or Naruto in there?

Anyway, how I change my avatar?
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SasukeRules said:

" Lol, I dont know most of those, but shouldnt there be any character from Bleach or Naruto in there?  Anyway, how I change my avatar? "

lol no

I'll say BoBoBo.
@Mortein: But what?
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein said:
" @Mortein: But what? "
nothing ...I'll erase but. 
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
  ssome of these guys I have no idea who they are.

rumble 1-bobobo 

rumble - sttgl

rumble 3-demonbane 

if i was to rant them from strongest to weakest i would put it like this 

demonbane 
bobobo  
 ryoko 
zeed  
 hades
sttgl 
 z
 neo 
omnimon x  
ikki 
seiya  
 susanoomon
 locemon satan mode
DS  
pyron  
ssj4gogeta  
broly

Im likely going to change some but this is what i think for know.
Post by Apollo (341 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@ssjsuperman: STTLG has no serious feats other than being stronger than TTLG. Its nice and fancy but that's all. Also it doesn't really have universe-level attacks.
Seiya and ikki on the other hand possess power to literally blast an universe. Not breaking it down by some sort of paradox or such haxs. Blasting it with pure power.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

All I need is my boy Ruby-Eye Shabranigdo or Lord Of Nightmares
@ssjsuperman: My take on it looks like this.

1. bobobo (Only if he can use his toonforce at will)
  2. zeed
  3. washu
  4. neo
  5. hades
  6. STTGL
  7. seiya
  8. Ikki
  9. DS
  10. SSJ4 gogeta
  11. Z
  12. pyron
  13. broly
  14. susanoomon *
  15. omnimon x *
  16. lucemon satan mode *
  17. demonbane (you have to remember this is base form, not Elder god (Destroys universes by bumping into them)

* Now you may wonder why i put the digimon so low considering their immense destructive ability. It's because they lack the speed and durability that comes with it. Most of the characters i put above them would be able to  to blitz them and defeat them before they unleashed their most powerful attacks.
@Apollo: Well it does have a pretty good feat here 

@rein: I guess i understand with the digimon alought   Susanoomon was fighting in a planet size area and omnimon x has   Omega-Gain-Force so speed would not be a problem for him also his    Durability should at lest be universal. 

Why is   SSJ4 gogeta so high how could he possibly be over z!!! 
I just noticed that in the title it says "Power Huses" instead of "Power Houses"....
@rein: That's still not universal. Just mega-galaxy level since we know that the universe remained intact. STTGL is a weakling compared to universe-busters like about everyone in his tier.
Also Bobobo while claimed to be omnipotent doesn't quite have the feats and proofs to back it up. he's more like an universal threat like Ruby-eye and TTGL at best.
@ssjsuperman: None of the digimon have really demonstrated anything that would give them FTL speeds (either linear of reaction) as for susanomon i know that when their are universal problems, he can recreate the universe but i don't think that means he has universe level durability.

Base kid goku in GT had the ability to destroy a dimension with his kame wave and then you would have to consider that SSJ4 goku would be roughly 400 times stronger then that x a ssj4 vegeta. Then theirs his instant transmission etc, i think that gives him an advantage over Z
@Apollo: For bobobo it's not really a matter of Destructive ability rather then his high level reality warping. (He fired the authors, rewrote the script)
I also didn't claim that STTGL was a universe level threat on his own, just that he had much better feats then TTGL
@rein: I dont think any of that puts him Nealy on  z  level
@rein: Well, Z is dubiously universal and LHW's said to effortlessly defeat any energy attack. Gogeta's attacks are possible to be useless.
Yes, STTGL's move is more impressive but I rank TTGL nearly tanking a supposed Big Bang as better.
And Bobobo's firing the authors shouldn't be taken seriously even in-universe. That way Superboy Prime should be over TOAA for his retcon punch and numerous attacks on the comic authors.
How strong are the guys on this battle? I'm prety sure Juubi could be in there... I mean, Kyuubi has infinite chackra and he is just part of Juubi... Imagine the might of the ten tailed Jinchurinki.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SasukeRules said:
"How strong are the guys on this battle? I'm prety sure Juubi could be in there... I mean, Kyuubi has infinite chackra and he is just part of Juubi... Imagine the might of the ten tailed Jinchurinki. "

wow your serious >.>....... 

bobobo is a high lvl reality warper and no naruto character belongs here
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel