Anime/manga characters that can defeat Emperor Joker and Imperiex

Topic started by cosmicdude on April 27, 2014. Last post by takashichea 2 months ago.
Post by cosmicdude (300 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I was wondering...

Is there some manga character that can give a bad time to Emperor Joker and Imperiex?

Post by GeneralVan (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Tenchi Muyo! and Demonbane top tiers. A few others as well.

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Othinus, since she's universally powerful, or at least pretty much that.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Friendship.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,333 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Haruka Kaminogi, Noein, Bernkastel, Lambadelta, Deus Ex Machina, Zeedmilleniumon

This guy

Post by VinoVash1234 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Anyone beyond eternity could beat imperiex and anyone multiversal or above could beat mxy. You'll find a LOT of characters who could. Haruka, kami tenchi, the chousins (i think).....most people naming characters like zeedmilleniumon or even demonbane character, the list requires anime/ manga characters, those are visual novel characters.

Post by Haiken (1,042 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@VinoVash1234: Elder god demonbane and Machine god demonbane appeared in the 12 episode deux machina demonbane anime.. so he/it still counts as anime..

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Emperor Joker is awesone.

Imperiex

• Dark Schneider
  • Satan
  • Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  • The Anti-Spiral
  • Pyron
  • Jedah Dohma
  • Demetri Maximoff
  • Hades
  • Athena
  • Cronus
  • Posidon
  • Typhon

Emperor Joker

• Haruka Kaminogi
  • Noein
  • Zeedmilleniumon
  • The Chousin
  • Counter-Actor
  • Bernkastel
  • Lambadelta
  • Dlanor A. Knox
  • Erika

@Haiken: Briefly, if i remember correctly, and it was indirect, point still stands they are game characters first THEN anime characters. Its like prioritising movies over their book counterparts or prioritising the anime persona over the game....simple things like that

@VinoVash1234: Even if they are game characters, if an anime was made for that game.. it should still be considered an anime.. or else we'll be like rejecting the existence of its anime..

@Haiken: Wrong, we cannot consider the anime to be the primary verse, thats like me calling star wars a comicbook verse when its actually a bookverse, and marvel and DC movie verses when they are actually comicverses.

And even if i acknowledged your logic, then i'd have to cancel out ANYthing that wasnt shown in the anime...so no eldergod demonbane since he didnt appear in the anime........

Get the logic now? you're prioritising the secondary material as the primary canon verse, while merging the canon characters into the secondary material? it makes absolutely no sense.

Demonbane, digimon and umineko are game verses not animeverses, thats where they should stay.

@VinoVash1234: Mostly right, Even so, Machine God Demonbane with the combined shining trapezohedra is there, and they did defeat Nyarlathotep in the anime..

Nyarlathotep's background or full capability is not shown in the anime, so the Game version should be used for powerscaling on how strong machine god demonbane is after it just one shot Nyarlathotep in the end..

BTW, actually Elder god demonbane along with elder god kurou and elder god al azif, did appear at episode 12 of the Demonbane anime when they returned al azif to her original universe just before the ending song started..

Madoka & Homura

Post by reiyo (53 posts) See mini bio Level 11

For Emperor Joker: Featherine Augustus Aurora. Kami Techi. Lord of Nightmares. Elder God Demonbane. Pretty much all the God-tiers in Demonbaneverse. Counter Actor. Truth in FMA. Lain. Zeedmillenniummon. Bernkastel and Lambadelta. Harula Kaminogi and Noein. The Chousins.

Post by takashichea (11,097 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@reiyo:

Check the List of Banned Characters in the Battle Threads. They're not allowed in Who can Beat XXX threads or any battle threads except Joke threads.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel