ANIME VS MARVEL and DC

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Oct. 18, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I have already posted this on comicvine and I wanted to see how otakus would react 

Naruto and Gaara vs Spiderman and Sandman                                                                               Battlefield:  Forest of death
Superman,Thor    and Supergirl vs   SSJ4 Gogeta  and Ichigo Kurosaki                                      Battlefield:  Metropolis   
Hellboy vs Inuyasha                                                                                                                                Battlefield: Feudal Japan
 Alucard  and Vampire Hunter D  vs Marvel Dracula  and Blade                                                      Battlefield : a castle
Light Yagami and L vs Batman (INVESTIGATION) 
Ghost Rider vs Itachi Uchiha                                                                                                                  Battlefield : NY                                                                                                  
Rock Lee and Gai vs Nightcrawler and Flash                                                                                     Battlefield: Konoha
 Natsu and Roy Mustang vs Pyro and Human Torch                                                                          Battlefield : Central
Dante vs Vampire Batman                                                                                                                       Battlefield : Batcave
Astro Boy vs Iron Man                                                                                                                                Battlefield: Gotham
Edward Elric vs  Metamorpho                                                                                                                  Battlefield: Los Angeles
Greed(Ling Yao),Chad and Armstrong  vs Juggernaut ,Thing and Colossus                                           Battlefield: SS                                                                                                 
Wolverine  vs    Afro                                                                                                                                     Battlefield: Central headquarters  

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/batman-vs-alucardbefore-schrodinger/320795/    
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@mrassh0le:  
Sandman solo 
Team one  Spite
IDK and BTW Hellboy is from Dark Horse 
Alucard solo  Spite
Batman Spite
Ghost Rider Spite

Flash solo and this ones Spite
Team two Well actually human torch solos with supernova Spite
Dante Spite
Astro Boy though not sure
Metamorpho Metamorpho(spite) Spite
Team two spite
Ishida spite
Wolverine spite

@battleheiz said:
" @mrassh0le:  
Sandman solo 
Team one  Spite
Alucard solo  Spite
Batman Spite
Ghost Rider Spite

Dante Spite
Team two spite
Ishida spite
Wolverine spite

" natsu swallows fire TOrch cant do anything to him  I personnally belive that Afro could beat Wolverine and Gaara controls sand he would make Sandman his b*th imo

@mrassh0le:  Natsu can't fly and definitely can't eat their fire because of Pyro
@battleheiz:
1-Natsu can fly if you see his fight with Gajeel 
2-Why wouldnt he be capable of swallowing the fire simply because Pyro controls it? Natsu is basically unharmed by fire 
3-Even without using fire Natsu has monster strength
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@mrassh0le said:
"
I have already posted this on comicvine and I wanted to see how otakus would react 

Naruto and Gaara vs Spiderman and Sandman
Superman,Thor    and Supergirl vs   SSJ4 Gogeta  and Ichigo Kurosaki (I'm not dignifying this one with an answer)

Hellboy vs Inuyasha 
 Alucard  and Vampire Hunter D  vs Marvel Dracula  and Blade
Light Yagami and L vs Batman (INVESTIGATION) (why? CAUSE HE'S THE GODDAMN BATMAN!)
Rock Lee and Gai vs Nightcrawler and Flash 
 Natsu and Roy Mustang vs Pyro and Human Torch
Dante vs Vampire Batman 
Astro Boy vs Iron Man 
Edward Elric vs  Metamorpho
Greed(Ling Yao),Chad and Armstrong  vs Hulk ,Thing and Colossus
Ishida vs Hawkeye and Green Arrow 
Afro vs   Wolverine    

"
@mrassh0le said:

" @battleheiz: 1-Natsu can fly if you see his fight with Gajeel 2-Why wouldnt he be capable of swallowing the fire simply because Pyro controls it? Natsu is basically unharmed by fire 3-Even without using fire Natsu has monster strength "

It's called Gliding genious
Yes simply because Pyro won't allow any of them use their powers.
Dude there is a reason why they call it supernova and Natsu is resistant to fire but not blast plus supernova burs air because of wich Natsu will just suffocate  
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@battleheiz said:
" @mrassh0le:  
Sandman solo 
Team one  Spite
Alucard solo  Spite
Batman Spite
Ghost Rider Spite

Dante Spite
Team two spite
Ishida spite
Wolverine spite

"
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if i did a anime spite , that would be right?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@SilverGalford said:
" if i did a anime spite , that would be right? "
What? Do you mean this battle is spite for anime? I thought most of the battles went to comic characters here.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Natsu eats fire. And he has learned to fly with his Dragon Aura.

In any case I can see this person has a very limited or very skewed knowledge of Anime/Manga chars and just randomly threw whatever names he could at Marvel/DC's cast. In other words; Fail match.

Besides, these kinds of matches have been done before. Try some searching.

@ReiKai:
what is wrong with the matches

Gaara and Naruto  have been EACH putten agaisnt Sandman and Spiderman in several threads same with the other match- ups Goku has been putten against Thor and Superman several times, Light has been putten agaisnt batman several times ,same with Astro agaisnt Stark, same with GR against Itachi and D has been putten agaisnt Blade alot of times ETC. 
The only "original" pairings i have done were Dracula and Blade vs Alucard and D, Lee and Gai vs NC and Flash,Greed(Ling Yao),Chad and Armstrong  vs Hulk ,Thing and Colossus and Hellboy vs Inuyasha. 
And they all make sense to be paired against one another.  
Hellboy is a half-demon like Inuyasha 
Lee/  Gai and NC/Flash are both teams of fast guys and that is why I paired them up.  
Hellboy is a half-demon like Inuyasha. 
Secondly, i have watched DBZ, FMAB , FMA, Naruto, Hellsing,Afro Samurai,FT,DN,Inuyasha and Inuyasha the Final Act saying that I have little knowledge of the characters simply because you dont like the matches is bs. I am not claiming to be an anime expert but the least you could do is explain why you disagree.  
no offense
btw forgive my english I am a french-canadian

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
there's nothing wrong with matches

something is wrong with Fail matc
Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@mrassh0le said:
"

Naruto and Gaara vs Spiderman and Sandman (Naruto solos easily)
Superman,Thor    and Supergirl vs   SSJ4 Gogeta  and Ichigo Kurosaki (too complicated to answer simply, also depends on versions)

Hellboy vs Inuyasha 
Light Yagami and L vs Batman (INVESTIGATION) 
Ghost Rider vs Itachi Uchiha (probably Itachi but I see GR having a shot at a win too)
Rock Lee and Gai vs Nightcrawler and Flash (flash solos easily)
 Natsu and Roy Mustang vs Pyro and Human Torch (dunno, maybe team 2?)
Dante vs Vampire Batman 
Astro Boy vs Iron Man 
Greed(Ling Yao),Chad and Armstrong  vs Hulk ,Thing and Colossus (spite here, Chad is the only one on team anime who could fight physically, armstrong and Greed are probably barely class 1 strength
Ishida vs Hawkeye and Green Arrow 
Afro vs   Wolverine    

"
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
SSJ4 Gogeta would solo everybody from Marvel and DC with no hesitation.... he would just destroy the universe and kill them... and since he has the ability to warp reality he can manipulate krytonite KI and make Superman suffer..... jajajaja...  
Anime team rapes....
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Winners underlined 

Naruto and Gaara vs Spiderman and Sandman

Superman,Thor    and Supergirl vs   SSJ4 Gogeta  and Ichigo Kurosaki 

gogeta is overkill and can solo here, he had attacks stronger than the universal genki dama

Hellboy vs Inuyasha  
Inuy can win via BW, otherwise HB stomps

Alucard easily

Light Yagami and L
vs Batman (INVESTIGATION)  
Tough one

Ghost Rider vs Itachi Uchiha  
Itachi on cool factor (yeah thats right) and susanoo

Rock Lee and Gai vs Nightcrawler and Flash 

Come on, lightspeed flash?

Natsu and Roy Mustang
vs Pyro and Human Torch 
Natsu can solo easily due to superior stats, unless Torch go's nova, then he could solo.

Dante
vs Vampire Batman  
Dante pretty easily

Astro Boy
vs Iron Man  
Astro stomps

Greed(Ling Yao),Chad and Armstrong  vs Hulk ,Thing and Colossus 
Hulk team to strong

Ishida
vs Hawkeye and Green Arrow 
 hate to say it 

Afro vs   Wolverine     

Logan slices em up. 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@mrassh0le said: 

btw forgive my english I am a french-canadian

"
Ici c'est le bloc 
@hitsusatsu11: How can Gaara and Naruto beat sand??
 And it's not like they can use fire.

Thor could solo with godblast but that wouldn't be fair would it now?

You are right on that one

Alucard Spite

Tough?? 
Batman could guessed that light was Kira in maximum two days

Itachi isn't fast enough and Hellfire is more destructive than susanoo.
Unlike susanoo it destroys everything 

Flash spite

WRong!!!
Pyro could solo both. He could just manipulate Natsu just like he did with human torch

Dante FTW

Astro wins if only Iron man won't use his nanobots to corrupt him or use virus to override him or just EMP signal

Team two

Ishida

Wolverine
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@battleheiz said:

WRong!!! Pyro could solo both. He could just manipulate Natsu just like he did with human torch

You are wrong!! 
Fire have no effect on Natsu and also he can resist fire control to

@Destinyheroknight:  Wrong 
Fire burns oxygen wich means that forming ball of fire would burn oxygen and sufocate natsu
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel