Anime vs Marvel and DC 2

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Nov. 5, 2010. Last post by rein 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Now I know some poeple dont like threads....well that their problem lol 
Batman vs Edward Elric  
Lucy(Elfen Lied) vs  WWHulk
Hitsuyaga and Gray vs Iceman 
Kenpaichi and King Bradley vs X-23 and Wolverine 
Broly vs Red Hulk
Aizen vs Superboy(Kon-El) 
Alphonse vs Nightwing 
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@mrassh0le:
Batman vs Edward Elric  
Batman
Lucy stomps
Iceman stomps
Kenpachi solo but not sure about kenpaichi XD and current wolverine is a demon(btw is it me or Marvel is trying to turn everyone into demons?? i mean first DD then wolverine and even some of avangers)
Broly vs Galactus 
Galactus could wipe out entire DBZ universe(even ultimate nullifier couldn't kill him)
Superboy takes this
Alphonse vs Nightwing  
Alphonse stomps
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
this time, Comic stomps.
Post by Kinasin (259 posts) See mini bio Level 9
                         Edward Elric stomps batman 
                         Lucy stomps wwhulk 
                         Hitsuyaga and Grey takes this easily spite...
                         Kenpachi with extreme ease
                         Broly is a confirmed galaxy buster even watch dbz movie 8. He takes this easily.
                         Superboy who get's put in chokeholds by karate kid Bahahaha he doesn't stand a chance.
                         Alphonse spanks nightwing
@kinasin: Keith told me to be patient with newbies so don't push your luck
@battleheiz:  Not impressed and btw I'm allowed to debate whether it's your point a view or not is null and void. :/
@kinasin: It's not my job to impress someone who haven't even read comics
@battleheiz:  Flaming me now..... tsk tsk tsk didn't you get a warning for that the other day. Better knock it off.
@kinasin: But it's a fact
Ask anyone
And btw iceman vs hytsugaya thread was already made and it was stated that iceman wins cause he can freez hytsugayas blood or just freeze entire earth
Also batman can use sleeping gas
Galactus can suck out brolys energy or use ultimate nullifier or wish him out of existance BFR and broly won't be able to do anything cause Galactus can stop time
And Aizen can't hurt Superboy due too superboys speed
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@battleheiz:
no offense but Edward Elric agaisnt batman with no prep wins easily not only is he a great martial artist, smart and he has alchemy
 he just claps and Batman is surrounded by a box with spikes shooting inwards or he touches Batman and goes Scar . 
Also couldnt Aizen just use hypnotis plus Aizen has the abily to regenerate
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

It's not my job to impress someone who haven't even read comics  

i couldn't  have said it better.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@battleheiz said:
" @mrassh0le:
Batman vs Edward Elric  
Batman
Lucy stomps
Iceman stomps
Kenpachi solo but not sure about kenpaichi XD and current wolverine is a demon(btw is it me or Marvel is trying to turn everyone into demons?? i mean first DD then wolverine and even some of avangers)
Broly vs Galactus 
Galactus could wipe out entire DBZ universe(even ultimate nullifier couldn't kill him)
Superboy takes this
Alphonse vs Nightwing  
Alphonse stomps "
Agree

current wolverine is a demon(btw is it me or Marvel is trying to turn everyone into demons?? i mean first DD then wolverine and even some of avangers)
Broly vs Galactus 

wolverine a demon?   can you show me some proofs? nothing personal of course
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 Batman vs Edward Elric  
Broly vs Galactus 
Alphonse vs Nightwing  
@SilverGalford:  Right and you know I don't read comics oh wait I have a whole dresser full of them and a storage unit stuffed. Nice try though :/

Right and you know I don't read comics oh wait I have a whole dresser full of them and a storage unit stuffed. Nice try though :/     

first of all , if you read comics , you wouldn't do these kind of stupid and sometimes funny threads . what i can see here is the same as i see on youtube and comic vine , many desperate and bashing comments made by dbz fans like you  without proofs and  evidence,  trying to make goku or any dbz character stronger   , and bashing   many comic characters ,saying that comic characters are weak   , retarded and a lot of things  against them  ,not to mention the flame wars which is a stupid waste of time ,  indeed this  is the only thing dbz fans like  you want to do and can do.i like to debate , maybe im not an expert , but debating with people  whose behavior is very childish , is  not my business.keep wasting your time trying to demonstrate what you can't  or insulting ,  if you think you have won. fine , i don't really care . 

as someone said before "dbz fans never cease to amaze me"
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@kinasin said:

"Superboy who get's put in chokeholds by karate kid Bahahaha he doesn't stand a chance."

Got your Superboys mixed up, I presume?
@SilverGalford:  Elitist wannabe intellectual. Nuff said. Funny how the dbz fans are always the bashers or trolls. I look at you comic wanks the same way actually. It's quite sad when you think someone like wonderwoman can defeat dbz level beings.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
   @kinasin said:

Broly is a confirmed galaxy buster even watch dbz movie 8. 
He takes this easily. "

A fight between Broly and Galactus ends with a simple eye beam.  
The guy can't even tank the heat of a star. 

So Galactus glares at Broly, either incinerating him or teleporting him away, maybe into another star for round 2. 

Although if it makes you feel better he's defeated people that cheer about the abitily to "shatter Galaxies" which I guess could be as dangerous as Broly's ability to pixel them away. 

Heck just entering Mephisto's realm has the entire pocket dimension he plays the devil in going nuts. 

"Galaxies" ergo more than one galaxy, tremebling in this fight between Galactus and Mephisto that isn&squot;t even taking place in the universe.
"Galaxies" ergo more than one galaxy, tremebling in this fight between Galactus and Mephisto that isn't even taking place in the universe.

During the fight Galactus gets the munchies and decides to start eating Mephisto's realm.
During the fight Galactus gets the munchies and decides to start eating Mephisto's realm.

Mephisto gives up and lets Galactus take what he came form, better that then left him devour the entire place.
Mephisto gives up and lets Galactus take what he came form, better that then left him devour the entire place.

Or him teleporting the Golden Galaxy, a feat that simply blows busting them out of the water by magnitudes of power.  

Regardless unless Broly survives the temperachures of a star I don't know how he could manage one of the Eye Beams. 

/thread in terms of the Broly vs Galactus portion of the fight.
Post by Dream (7,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Batman vs Edward Elric
Without prep, Bruce is still a more skilled fighter than Ed and has a wide assortment of tools at his disposal he could use to subdue him. Even with automail and alchemy, Ed has had difficulty faring against more skilled fighters like Scar and Lan Fan. Batman shouldn't have much difficulty dealing with Fullmetal, especially as he has fought against far worst foes.

Lucy vs World War Hulk
Not too familiar with the World War Hulk storyline. But based off what I've seen and read of Hulk from other sources, I don't see how Lucy will be capable of denting Hulk with her vectors thanks to the Hulk's immense durability and regenerative abilities. In addition, the vectors have shown great difficulty in fending off attacks from very dense objects like high-caliber armor-piercing bullets and the chemical-soaked metal-spike balls used by the assassin that attacked Nana and Mayu in the manga. I don't see how Lucy can fend off blows from a monster that has Class 100+ superhuman strength.

Hitsugaya and Gray vs Iceman
Iceman is capable of regenerating any damage he sustains to himself while in his ice form, as well as control the temperature of any water vapor within the vicinity of him and turning it to ice. All Iceman has to do is screw around with the water temperature present in both of Hitsugaya and Gray's bodies and he pulls an easy win. Even if the two characters managed to pull an attack while feeling the chill, Iceman would be able to regenerate from the damage.

Kenpachi and King Bradley
vs X-23 and Wolverine
Kenpachi should be able to easily solo this battle thanks to his ridiculous strength and high pain tolerance. Decapitation or delivering enough head trauma to the two adamantium-laced mutants will take them out which Kenpachi should have little difficulty in doing.

Broly vs Galactus
The devourer of worlds against a Saiyan? Galactus makes quick-work of the Kakarot-obsessed LSSJ by consuming his life-force.

Aizen vs Superboy (Kon-El)
Aizen's not gonna be capable of putting a dent into Kon-El. The only thing Aizen would have to drag the battle out would be his shikai yet considering he ditched it for the Hogyoku's power, he'll be in worst wear than when Ichigo was beating him around.

Alphonse vs Nightwing
While Nightwing's the more skilled fighter, Al's metal body and not having to worry about feeling pain and exhaustion should allow him to drag the battle out until Dick exhausts himself and leaves himself open to a well-timed hit from Al.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel