Anime vs comics

Topic started by Tradog on May 31, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It woul still be Marvel because they are under Marvel's License
Post by Boo (47 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Gone420 said:
What about The Marvel Mangaverse what side would they be on ? [more]
raep?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Beyonder Hasselhoff wants Comics to win so be it! you do not want Jeph Loeb up your ass

Bat-mite Demands Comics to win!:)
Bat-mite Demands Comics to win!:)

Love that pic!
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Tie.
I'm Still leaning toward Comics.
@Sonata said:
" I'm Still leaning toward Comics. "
Seconded
I read more comics than manga..But saying one's better than the other just leads into an idiotic flame war of epic proportions
This is supposed to be an all-out battle between comic characters and anime characters.
Wbt just chose 10 vs 10 each of the best on his/her terms and duke it out for a temporary but definitive answer
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

DC and Marvel have too many big guns for any anime character to handle. Seriously, who can beat DC's The Prescence?

@DJSNuva1 said:
"

DC and Marvel have too many big guns for any anime character to handle. Seriously, who can beat DC's The Prescence?

"
Anime may also have their version of that
"Wbt just chose 10 vs 10 each of the best on his/her terms and duke it out for a temporary but definitive answer"

That sounds like a good idea. I'll choose the ten for American comics, anyone else feel free to edit my list or choose ten for anime, and we'll compare powers and feats. Sound fair?

1. DC's The Prescence
2.Marvel's One-Above-All
3. DC's The Spectre(Hal Jordan)
4. Marvel's Living Tribunal
5. DC's Emperor Joker
6. DC's Phantom Stranger
7. DC's Anti-Monitor
8. DC's Dr.Manhattan(Just for shits and giggles)
9. Marvel's Galactus
10. DC's Nabu(No host)

"Wbt just chose 10 vs 10 each of the best on his/her terms and duke it out for a temporary but definitive answer"

That sounds like a good idea. I'll choose the ten for American comics, anyone else feel free to edit my list or choose ten for anime, and we'll compare powers and feats. Sound fair?

1. DC's The Prescence
2.Marvel's One-Above-All
3. DC's The Spectre(Hal Jordan)(Fully Powered)
4. Marvel's Living Tribunal
5. DC's Emperor Joker
6. DC's Phantom Stranger
7. DC's Anti-Monitor
8. Marvel's Beyonder
9. Marvel's Galactus
10. DC's Nabu(No host)
@DJSNuva1 said:
" "Wbt just chose 10 vs 10 each of the best on his/her terms and duke it out for a temporary but definitive answer"That sounds like a good idea. I'll choose the ten for American comics, anyone else feel free to edit my list or choose ten for anime, and we'll compare powers and feats. Sound fair?1. DC's The Prescence2.Marvel's One-Above-All3. DC's The Spectre(Hal Jordan)(Fully Powered)4. Marvel's Living Tribunal5. DC's Emperor Joker6. DC's Phantom Stranger7. DC's Anti-Monitor8. Marvel's Beyonder9. Marvel's Galactus10. DC's Nabu(No host) "
It should be fair and evenly square if we were to choose characters with a viable Anime/Manga & Comic  counterpart and perhaps characters that everybody knows from both sides, just to reduce complications,

10 vs 10

like e.g.  Sentinels (X-Men) vs the Gurren armors used by Beastmen (TTGL), which are more efficient at wiping our their targets humans/mutants
If its a comic vs anime fight'

Dc's Great Evil Beast one shot's anime to the floor.
Another Talley for Comics lol
How do we make it fair?
Post by vertigo (49 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@geraldthesloth said:
" If its a comic vs anime fight'Dc's Great Evil Beast one shot's anime to the floor. "
Anime wins easily. You make it sound like each anime doesn't have there own presence or One Above All of there own...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel