Anime vs comics

Topic started by Tradog on May 31, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 5 years ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
ScarletKittie said:
I'll have to say comics. The ones listed were nearly all DC (with a sprinkling of Marvel), but if it's ... [more]
Fully agreed upon and seconded

Sonata said:
I'll Break the Tie..... Comic Curbstomp [more]
The Winner and Solution

Nuff' Said
Nuff' Said

Pre-Retcon beyonder

Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Nerx said:
ScarletKittie said: I'll have to say comics. The ones listed were nearly all DC (with a sprinkling of Marvel), but ... [more]
this is almost the same deal with lain her powers are like that and a man with great mind powers is more likely to sub come to mind powers like sharingan. and can he still do this.
Post by Gone420 (20 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I normally would argue That Goku can win a fight against any other anime character. However so many comic book characters  can beat him and he one of the best the Anime side has. So I have to say comic books side wins this one. 
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ahh Now you see the light Gone420;)
Gone420 said:
I normally would argue That Goku can win a fight against any other anime character. However so many comic book ... [more]
goku is the strongest well known character their are a few anime characters that can beat goku that are very strong I watch alot of anime people don't hear much about in the U.S
The Living Tribunal, One-Above-All, Galactus, The Beyonder,  The Anti-Monitor, The Monitor, Spectre, These are just some of the beings that are in comic books that are beyond powerful the One-Above-All's powers are (this is right off Comicvine)
The One-Above-All is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. He is the most powerful being in the Marvel Multiverse. His powers are unlimited, incalculable and immeasurable.The One-Above-All is also Omnipresent which means that there exists only one, and in all realities at once.
Post by Triple_Seis (17 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Honestly, id perfer anime over comics, simply because the character are more badass looking , and most of the battles in anime are more intense then comic battles
Gone420 said:
The Living Tribunal, One-Above-All, Galactus, The Beyonder,  The Anti-Monitor, The Monitor, Spectre, These are just some of the beings that ... [more]
Comics have more Omnipotent characters whats 1 Lain to a Stack of em?

Triple_Seis said:
Honestly, id perfer anime over comics, simply because the character are more badass looking , and most of the battles ... [more]

Cool factor does not cut the cheese here we are talking firepower not flower power
TOAA has Stan Lee's Face anime is screwed:P
Pre=Retcon Beyonder has David Hasselhoff's face

ok you're a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
ok you're a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

Nerx said:
Gone420 said: The Living Tribunal, One-Above-All, Galactus, The Beyonder,  The Anti-Monitor, The Monitor, Spectre, These are just some of the ... [more]
Um so is tenchi
Is Tenchi a God. Actually he transcend the creators of the multiverse, the chousein. as for goku Lina Inverse she can summon the Lord Of The Nightmares which is the supreme being in anime she can blink even Goku out of existence Alucard from Hellsing.Eva 01 (god mode) from N.G Evangelion Kenshiro from Fist of the Northstar People like Yomi and Raizen from Yu Yu Hakusho hell even light yagami. Pyron who can grow up to 3 times the size of the Andromeda galaxy Nightmare Luffy(OP) along with the latest Digimons who from what I've heard has at least one omniversal busters but no direct omnipotents. Characters from Heroic Age are arguable galaxy busters and blackhole manipulators as well as Lord of Chaos from slayers who created the universe The protagonist\anti-hero of the manga Bastard!! Haruhi Suzumiya - Would be #1, but she can't control her reality manipulating powers Alucard - Beastly powers of immortality and darkness Admiral Kizaru (One Piece) -  he has the power of light which means he can manipulate, turn into, and generate light. Lelouch Lamperouge - Has the power to force anybody to do what he wants them to that can be making someone from the comic side take out their own people. Akira - Amazingly awesome psychokinetic. Aizen Sousuke - He can completely fool you to where he's at. he can throw sand at you and make you think its a title wave. their are plenty more.
Beyonder (Pre-retcon[they had to do it because he is too powerful]) is basically a being from outside the universe, lemme make it easier to you

Imagine the Almighty as a child playing with building blocks in his house , then a bully from outside went in kicked the crap out of him and took over the building blocks

here is the definitions

Bully: Beyonder
House: Multiverse
Building blocks: POWER
Post by Dream (8,122 posts) See mini bio Level 21
If we're talking every known anime and comic character that's existed, I have to sadly give it to the comics. The Marvel and DC universes both have numerous entities like the Endless, Beyonder, Galactus, Infinity, and more that control things on a universal scale. If any of those fellows can be used as the pawns, then anime characters can get effortlessly wiped out since anime doesn't have many characters that can control things on a universal scale.
Post by Boo (47 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Anime wins, Haruhi demands it.
Mad Jim Jaspers says Anime LosesXD
Post by Dream (8,122 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Boo: Haruhi ain't got nothing on the Marvel and DC universe beings who are fully aware of their capabilities to bend all existence under their influence.
Post by Boo (47 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Dream said:
@Boo: Haruhi ain't got nothing on the Marvel and DC universe beings who are fully aware of their capabilities to ... [more]
Haruhi demands otherwise.
Post by Suigetsu (17 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I would like to see a deadpool anime ><
Suigetsu said:
I would like to see a deadpool anime &gt;&lt;
That would be coolXD
What about The Marvel Mangaverse what side would they be on ?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel