Anime vs comics

Topic started by Tradog on May 31, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Nerx said:
Can anyone in this site convince me that anyone on the Anime side might be able to at least cause ... [more]
lain she can't be killed from afar or hit by a bus because she IS the bus. she IS reality. Its all a figment of her imagination!

If you made up a story about giant lizrards from hell can they harm you? NO! because it is your imagination!

LAIN

IS

INFINITE

LAIN

CANNOT

BE

DEFEATED

Akira is pure energy, one with the universe. He is the very source of the super saiyajin's power. He is unbeatable.

However the most powerful characters in any anime would be among the following (including Akira):

1) Lain (serial experiments lain). The world and all existence are nothing but her imagination.

2) Eclair (Kiddy grade). The most powerful and long living ES member, her talent is that she can and will never die, and will always become stronger than any adversary

3) Shinji (neon genesis evangelion) depending on the ending that you choose, Shinji either became the almighty being in control of all existence, or he destroyed every living thing in excuse for an entirely new world in which he and a single giorl were the only living things. Either way he OWNED everybody, ichigo, naruto, nine-tails, orochimaru, EVERYBODY.Naruto. The power of the Kyubi is not only limitless it is imposssible to eliminate. (I am talking based on the anime oooooo pols no manga spoilers!)  I believe the Kyubi rival Goku's saiyajin power and Ichigo'shollow alter ego. It is the greatest tailed demon .

Sonata said:
My money is on someone saying SS4 Gogeta....

my money is on lain or kiddy grade and do dbz fans really say stuff like that or are you exagerating?
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tradog said:
Sonata said: My money is on someone saying SS4 Gogeta.... my money is on lain or kiddy grade and do ... [more]
No I am not
Sonata said:
Tradog said: Sonata said: My money is on someone saying SS4 Gogeta.... my money is on lain or kiddy grade ... [more]

wow sigh times like this makes me angry to be a dbz fan but I dind fid this site it comes in handy http://daizex.com/guides/rumors/
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Tradog said:
Nerx said: Can anyone in this site convince me that anyone on the Anime side might be able to at ... [more]
Yawn... stop repeating previous posts , what is reality to a reality bender?

Damnit - Still unconvinced here, try posting scans to influence and persuade people

Nerx said:
Tradog said: Nerx said: Can anyone in this site convince me that anyone on the Anime side might be able ... [more]
sigh 1 we are on amie site encyclopedia and two lain was in anime I can't give scans and yawn comics get cremated here be unconvinced but the fact i anime wins lain and kiddy grade is they need make them disappear .
Post by Essex_Twins (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Anime wins :p
Essex_Twins said:
Anime wins :p
yup
Tradog said:
Nerx said: Tradog said: Nerx said: Can anyone in this site convince me that anyone on the Anime side might ... [more]
Whats the point of that when some of these characters can wish themselves back to existence
Nerx said:
Tradog said: Nerx said: Tradog said: Nerx said: Can anyone in this site convince me that anyone on the Anime ... [more]
because if they are smart they will realize who they are dealing with and give  up no matter how many times comic characters try and fight back they will just keep getting erased.
Omnipotence is waay beyond intelligence, i mean scans please... as in convince me

or be nice and post some links
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Tradog said:
Ok so it goes down like this a chess peice kindaon the anime side the king:GOKU (dbz and GT)Queen:Sailor moonCatsle ... [more]

When say every comic book hero and villain did you mean to say every comic book chracter if so then comics win.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Newdeath said:
Tradog said: Ok so it goes down like this a chess peice kindaon the anime side the king:GOKU (dbz and ... [more]
It's just been voted anime wins; your late dude.
When did they actually vote? just because Essex_Twins announced the result doesn't mean its legit
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
shonen said:
Newdeath said: Tradog said: Ok so it goes down like this a chess peice kindaon the anime side the king:GOKU ... [more]

When did they actually vote? If it is all comic book characters then comics win simply because in the comic books there are a lot of more omnipotent and nigh-omnipotent beings.
Post by Itachi (94 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Nerx said:
When did they actually vote? just because Essex_Twins announced the result doesn't mean its legit
Hey im a mod, and sexy.......I can convine anyone of anything. :P

Oh and tie.
Post by ScarletKittie (131 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I'll have to say comics. The ones listed were nearly all DC (with a sprinkling of Marvel), but if it's all American comics we have TONS of independent companies with their own super-powered beings. Add that fact that not all anime possesses those able to fight (same with American comics, of course), but going back to DC and Marvel - those are two very large universes with tons of capable fighters that number in the hundreds. And let's not forget the multiple universes within the canon universe that give us at least 3 different versions of each character.
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll Break the Tie..... Comic Curbstomp
Nerx said:
Omnipotence is waay beyond intelligence, i mean scans please... as in convince meor be nice and post some links [more]
for the kiddy grade girl:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éclair_(Kiddy_Grade)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_Experiments_Lain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_(film)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel