Anime vs comics

Topic started by Tradog on May 31, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tradog said:
Sonata said: Tradog said: Sonata said: Actually that Superman Prime another version of our Supes, plus the universe gets destroyed ... [more]
Goku cant destroy a sun, In DBGT Goku said that there is nothing more powerful than the sun, Yet Supes uses it as a personal playground;)
Resonate said:
Yeah but Itachi looks really cool
lol I do like that CloakXD
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Sonata said:
Tradog said: Sonata said: Tradog said: Sonata said: Actually that Superman Prime another version of our Supes, plus the universe ... [more]

Well goku was able to par with vegeta's attack and overpower it at kio ken x 3 so go by that and ssj4 100x big bang kamehameha that should be more than enough and when goku wan in space with dr breifs goku got close to the star closest to the sun or something kamehameha'd it and pushed it back  goku meant that as a term not a literal meaning as in nothing is more pure than water ect and if goku can take energy from anythingh that makes energy can't he make a spirit bomb out of red sun energy?
Do you really think Superman will stand there and let Goku form a Spirit Bomb Not gonna happen. Supes is not as mental challenged as the DBZ villians lol
Oh and Goku pushed the space ship not the star.
Sonata said:
Do you really think Superman will stand there and let Goku form a Spirit Bomb Not gonna happen. Supes is ... [more]

so true sigh great showlow IQ lol Freiza:''Uhg he's charging the kamehameha wave'' 3 hrs later Goku:hame..HA! Freiza:bo their was no way out of that! but teliportation.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
We putting Omnipotents here?
Well he did say every comic book Hero and villian
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Tradog said:
Sonata said: shonen said: Sonata said: Broly and Alucard are small fish, there are alot of comic characters that would ... [more]
Don't be fooled this is superboy prime after absorbing a green lantern's guardian energy so its not his own, also like I said before comics are written by multiple writers (compare to manga where there is just one ) and their are many cannon and non-cannon event that you have to consider in comics yet comic book fans don't like to bring that up into debates.
Can any one in Anime survive something like that?
Sonata said:
Can any one in Anime survive something like that?
Check Tenchi MuYO
shonen said:
Sonata said: Can any one in Anime survive something like that? Check Tenchi MuYO [more]
Is he the only one?? well if thats the case the Anitmonitor is all that is really needed using everyone else is simply over kill
Sonata said:
shonen said: Sonata said: Can any one in Anime survive something like that? Check Tenchi MuYO [more] Is he the ... [more]
Anti-monitor got owned by green lanterns and the guardians how can he beat Z.
shonen said:
Sonata said: shonen said: Sonata said: Can any one in Anime survive something like that? Check Tenchi MuYO [more] Is ... [more]
Alot of Green Lanterns together are a force to be reckon with. Is Z all anime has to offer in this Fight? If so then anime's roster is limited in strength.
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Hal Jordan goes Ion and solos
There are alot of Comic characters that could solo, A fully Powered Spectre is on the list. Anime just doesnt have enough fire power, most of the powerful character will be dead when the planet explodes.
Sonata said:
There are alot of Comic characters that could solo, A fully Powered Spectre is on the list. Anime just doesnt ... [more]
lain she can't be killed from afar or hit by a bus because she IS the bus. she IS reality. Its all a figment of her imagination!

If you made up a story about giant lizrards from hell can they harm you? NO! because it is your imagination!

LAIN

IS

INFINITE

LAIN

CANNOT

BE

DEFEATED

Akira is pure energy, one with the universe. He is the very source of the super saiyajin's power. He is unbeatable.

However the most powerful characters in any anime would be among the following (including Akira):

1) Lain (serial experiments lain). The world and all existence are nothing but her imagination.

2) Eclair (Kiddy grade). The most powerful and long living ES member, her talent is that she can and will never die, and will always become stronger than any adversary

3) Shinji (neon genesis evangelion) depending on the ending that you choose, Shinji either became the almighty being in control of all existence, or he destroyed every living thing in excuse for an entirely new world in which he and a single giorl were the only living things. Either way he OWNED everybody, ichigo, naruto, nine-tails, orochimaru, EVERYBODY.Naruto. The power of the Kyubi is not only limitless it is imposssible to eliminate. (I am talking based on the anime oooooo pols no manga spoilers!)  I believe the Kyubi rival Goku's saiyajin power and Ichigo'shollow alter ego. It is the greatest tailed demon .
Can anyone in this site convince me that anyone on the Anime side might be able to at least cause problems for Pre-Retcon Beyonder?

i picked that guy for this category Pawns:Ever comic book hero and villian

C'mon persuade me!

i gots feats
My money is on someone saying SS4 Gogeta....
Sonata said:
My money is on someone saying SS4 Gogeta....
LOL that makes me laugh at the sheer bias and the fanaticism on DBZ characters i don't know whether to do a facepalm or a headtable
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel