Anime Tournament Round 1: Kuro_San vs. TheBlackDragonz

Topic started by SensitivePsych0 on Oct. 19, 2012. Last post by Kuro_San 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SensitivePsych0 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 7

There is a hidden treasure that grants all wishes. It is inside the temple of doom.

Your job is to make it through the numerous traps (such as hidden panels that release poisonous darts, pits full of spikes, etc.) and beat the other team to the treasure. List any weapons your team will be using. Present your debates now.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

My team is

-20% Hakumen

-Cloud Strife

-Noel Vermillion

-Edward Elric

One thing for Hakumen, he travels at 3% the speed of light since he can keep up with Terumi, whom outsmarted a few supercomputer-like beings on their own turf in about 1/480,000,000 of a second, I believe. No getting mad, I asked if Psych0 did research...

Hakumen also gets Ookami, Cloud gets the Buster Sword and the Bahamut ZERO materia, Noel gets Bolverk, and Edward gets whatever he normally has.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This is gonna be interesting good luck you two!

My main worry is, which Tsubaki is it? If it's BxB.......oh god, let's pray it's not IC. And that Hazama isn't around.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: If you win, what are you gonna wish for?

also good luck for bot of ya!

Hells gonna get loose if Hazama shows up...
Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheBlackDragonz: Sorry for the delay I had exams last week and I was kind of distracted doing a lot of things I had to postpone

My team is

Captain Smoker (With his Jitte)

Zoro (Shabondy Saga)

Black Star and Tsubaki (Pre-Time Skip)

Portagas D. Ace

Smoker with his Jitte, Zoro with his 3 Swords (Shabondy), Black Star with Tsubaki (Even Demon Blade).

So, do you like to start or I do?

@Kuro_San Ok, no biggie. I got them this week XD Can you tell me about how strong/durable/fast/smart, etc. your characters are? Because this may go haywire otherwise or unless somebody on my team gets a few abilities nailed :derp He's pretty much the deciding factor on my team, unless Noel gets her other form via association. If you don't mind, can we use the new improved OBD Wiki? This new one is more accurate, but not all data has been transferred yet.

http://www.obdwiki.com/character-profile-hakumen/

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Noel+Vermillion

http://www.obdwiki.com/character-profile-edward-elric/

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Cloud

As you will see, Hakumen is your biggest worry. Noel will to if she gets Mu-12 since she is another form of her, after all. Still, if Hakumen is left unattended, he CAN and WILL solo this XD Lolspacetimecutting.

@TheBlackDragonz: I have faith in Ace and Smoker Power, Zoro Skill and Black Star Versatility

Very well. May the best man win. Your move?

Smoker- Turns into smoke and flies over the treeline to spot the Temple, guiding the others to it.

Zoro - Takes point while following the exacts orders of Smoker, and protecting the front

Black Star and Tsubaki - Black Star Enter into Speed Star mode and covers the perimeter while moving stealthy from treetop to treetop

Ace- Takes the rear guard protecting the rest and ready to rise walls of fire to protect him or the others against enemies or trap.

All move in route to the temple, keeping a short distance, except fro Black Star that moves in a 20-30 mts radius from the middle of the group

Hakumen - Keeps a steady pace for now, as so he can sprint at his best when he needs to. As entirely covered in steel like material that has survived being in the Boundary (Basically, Arakune was there for a few years I believe and went insane along with losing his physical form) for 90 years and shrugged off reality being torn to shreds from the clash between him and Bang at the end of the latter's story mode, the wielder of Ookami is not phazed by poison traps or spike pits.

Noel - Scouts ahead of the group to keep an eye out for any member of the other team and report back to Hakumen and Cloud.

Cloud - Does both scouting and countering in case Noel returns with an enemy report, in which he will use Bahamut/NEO/ZERO to hold them off so Hakumen can sprint ahead.

Edward Elric - Keeps either Hakumen or Noel company to help defend or assist them in achieving goals, such as concocting an antidote if Noel were to be poisoned or a re-energizing drink should Cloud be rendered unable to use a Bahamut Summon. Edward also will be staying close to Hakumen and manage to keep up with him via a heck load of agility-enhancing potions he made.

Post by SensitivePsych0 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 7

This round ends Friday, so get your debates up before then.

@TheBlackDragonz: How can Edward Elric make energy drinks and potions? He knows Amestrian Alchemy, not regular one, he never showed any kind of ability in practical chemistry or potion making

Sorry this slipped out of my mind....

Smoker - Rushes after properly locating, while keeping full Smoke form. He goes through the tree tops, still covered.

Zoro - Follows Smoker without losing a step

Ace- Launchs a barrage of fire, 200 mts to the right, creating a diversion in the form of a fire, hoping to atract the attention of whoever is also searching the pyramid, and give enough time to the team to move while distracting the other team scouts and in other case finding the main part of the group without scouts if they got distracted. And then he keeps moving as rear guard

Black Star- Focuses his exploration more to the side of the fire, if the scouts managed to find traces of them, thus protecting the group if that happens. He keeps his range as before.

Sorry, I haven't read the manga in ages, so I started going with general alchemy o-e -------- Noel - Scouting ahead, Noel rushes back to report to Hakumen and everyone after managing to see the fire without getting any unwanted attention. The team moves ahead still and discusses a plan of action. --------- Cloud - After having a stroke of genius, as since in AC summons have been proven to be solid, the ex-SOLDIER summons Bahamut and everyone climbs aboard to fly over the fire. -------- Edward - Stays on the dragon and waits for an emergency for something to be done. ------- Hakumen - Instructing Cloud where to tell Bahamut to go, he keeps an eye out for the opposing team, making sure that he is not snuck up on as the ruins come into the team's view.

@TheBlackDragonz: I'm not really too familiar with the FFVII but could Cloud use the Bahamut family as rides o were they only strikers? Like most of the GF and summons in FF

Recent reanalysis over AC gives the implement that Bahamut TREMOR/SIN belonged to Cloud and Kadaj stole it. So he definitely has that one. Cloud defeated it by slicing it along it's back with Climhazzard while lulzily running up the thing's back.

@TheBlackDragonz: So is AC Cloud.... Even so I never saw it using it as vehicle....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel