Anime Tournament Round 1: DBZ_universe vs. UltimateHero0406

Topic started by SensitivePsych0 on Oct. 19, 2012. Last post by SensitivePsych0 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,652 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: Great match tho! I enjoyed it! I honestly though you were gonna win, but then I remembered about Sora's abilities!

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Sora is hax to be honest.

And that is why I picked him!

@SensitivePsych0: So do I get a wish for winning?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Actually, there is still a way I can fight if you'll let me continue. I forgot about it because I was kind of in a rush. But if you don't wanna, I understand.

Post by SensitivePsych0 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Dang, I obviously messed up and didn't put enough restrictions in. If you can continue DBZ ill add a restriction or two in match to make it a little more fair. If not let me know and I can change done things up.

@SensitivePsych0: Well if DBZ accepts, then you might as well leave things as they are since we are pretty much at the end.

@UltimateHero0406: Go ahead and continue, I always give second chances...

@DBZ_universe: Awesome, thanks dude!

Ok, so Neji and Kid both die. Or so it seems. It turns out that both of them were shadow clones that Neji made to look like himself and Kid. They then launch a surprise attack. Kid shoots his death cannons from a distance to whip up some smoke and Neji dives in. He spots Mustang immediately and goes for the killing blow with a chakra infused kunai. When the smoke clears, Neji is standing out in the open. Wrath, Gen, and Sora get ready to attack. As they rush Neji, Kid snipes Gen and knocks him off balance. Kid comes down to hold off Gen. As Wrath and Sora attack Neji, he dodges their strikes, all except for one. Wrath steps around takes a quick swing while Neji dodges Sora and takes a swipe across the back. But Neji has them in the perfect place. He turns to face them and delivers all 64 strikes to both of his opponents. He aims for organs and blood vessels and ruptures them all. Wrath survives but Sora does not.

Go ahead.

Ok mustang was dead anyway cause Sora can't revive, just heal. But heal and substitution jutsus need to be limited. 1 per match, but ill allow everything that's happened so far in this round other than mustangs revive.

@UltimateHero0406: Sora heals him self and the nick of time, and steps back for a little while.... Gen Transforms once again and goes attack Kid and with a bloodlusted slash... he destroys Liz and Patty into pieces... and Kid is in shock. Gen out of control goes attacks Kid... but kid dodges, and again... while Wrath is fighting Neji they look in the air and Sora activates his final Drive form... and then goes to kill Neji by freezing him with a blizzard and then smashing him to pieces.... then he summons thunders, and they all hit Kid.... then Gen takes advantage and cuts Kid in half....

now what?

@DBZ_universe: Sora goes to freeze Neji, but he uses substitution jutsu at the last second and switches with Mustang's corpse. While Sora is confused, Neji sneaks behind him and cuts his head off with a chakra infused kunai. Wrath comes at him, full charge but Neji dodges his strikes and quickly plants a paper bomb on Wrath's chest. Wrath jumps back to get some distance but it is too late. Neji detonates the tag and it blows Wrath's body apart leaving his stone exposed. His body tries to regenerate, but Neji thows a Shuriken at it and the stone and it comes out and shatters. Wrath's body is unable to regenerate and he is no more. Neji now focuses all of his attention on Gen. All 7 Dragon Balls are off to the side.

Your go.

@UltimateHero0406: Little did Neji know that the was a after image of Sora (since his final Drive form is pretty fast and his two key blades are surrounding him for defense), Sora replied "even if you had hit me, it still wouldn't be enough against me.... a guy that gave hard time against Sephiroth.. especially since I am in my Final Drive Form" So Sora summons..... CLOUD! and with a single slash of Cloud, he cuts Neji in half to finish it off.... and Gen shreds the top part of Neji in pieces just for fun!

Now.... what? jaja

: Sorry if I used your character for this! but this is an ability of Sora.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Eh, it's cool.

@DBZ_universe: While everyone was focusing on Neji, they did not notice Kid getting back up. It turns out that when Liz and Patty were broken, brew reacted to his wish to avenge them and win and activated his death god powers which saved his life. When he awoke he was at full power and two of his sanzu lines were connected. Before anyone could react, he jumped over to Gen and tore him apart like the number 8, perfectly four ways. He then threw all the pieces to the far corners of the city. Sora and Cloud attacked Kid at once but Kid was ready. He takes advantage of the fact that Sora released his Final form for a summon and gets over to Sora quickly. Sora is astonished by Kid's new speed. He takes a swing with his key blade but kid catches it. He growls, "You and your team are gonna pay in hell for Liz and Patty." In one motion, Kid pulls the blade with one hand and gives Sora a mighty punch in the face with the other. He is hit so hard that he drops his blade and flies through 5 buildings, falling unconscious. Kid takes off after Sora and Cloud follows. Cloud is pissed now. He teleports behind Kid and takes a strike. Kid barely dodges but gets thrown a distance into a pile of rubble. He gets over to Kid and prepares to slice Kid in half. But Kid activates his madness which gave him another speed boost and got out of the way. Cloud turns around to find Kid smiling behind him. Kid pointed over to the pile of rubble. Cloud turned around to find that he had cut Sora in half by accident.

Your turn.

@UltimateHero0406: Insane Combat!

Sora is down and Cloud banishes... BUT! like any other KH game... King Mickey shows up to aid the fallen Sora, he only has 1 minute and with sleeping magic puts Kid to sleep... then takes Brew away and banishes the item away to another world..... then after his leave he revives Sora and Sora is back up fully healed and ready to finish things off... by stomping Kid's head in the ground like a watermelon...

your go! (I used King Mickey since you used Brew so it's fair)

@DBZ_universe: Sora is stomping Kid into the ground and Kid feels terrible that he is about to fail everyone. And Sora lifts his foot for another stomp. But to his surprise, Kid has awakened and had a huge creepy smile on his face. Kid had succumb to his madness in loss of hope. Sora stomps Kid again and again but Kid only laughs. Sora is getting creeped out and goes for one final stomp, but Kid caught it and twisted Sora's ankle. Sora lets out a scream of pain. Kid starts laughing again and says, "Well since I twisted one, I have to get the other!" With great speed he tripped Sora, grabbed his other ankle and twisted it causing Sora to howl with pain again. He tosses Sora off to the side. Sora somehow gets back up and is ready to fight. He casts fire spells at a distance but Kid dodges them all. He then casts lightning but Kid still manages to dodge and continues laughing. Sora is tired of this game and grabs a broken pipe from the rubble. He runs over to Kid and starts to swing it. However, Kid's movements are so crazy and erratic, he can't land a blow. But Kid then decides to space out and look at a symmetrical building in the distance. Sora finds the time run the pipe through Kids stomach. But Kid didn't even feel it. He looks back at Sora, smiles, and punches him, 8 times on each side of his body. Sora is hurting and stumbles back he is about to cast healing again, but Kid gets to him before he can do so and kicks him in the face. Kid then summons Beelzebub, picks up Sora, and takes off into the sky. He gets a great altitude and throws Sora down to the ground. Before hitting the ground, Sora manages to slow to a safe landing but Kid shot down after him and landed directly on top of Sora, leaving him in a crater. He grabs Sora's arms and is about to tear them both off.

Your move. (And I used BREW because you summoned Cloud, a whole other fighter with crazy powers.)

@UltimateHero0406: He tears one of them off, and Sora is down and Kid thinks he is dead... so Kid has calm down and he is so tired that he cannot even move a pinky because of all the energy he has wasted, Sora is getting dark, and his eyes turn yellow... He turns into Anti Sora... He sneaks through the shadows with out Kid noticing because he is out of energy and losing a lot of blood... and with in a split second Kid's head is rolling in the ground while Anti Sora picks it up and destroys it with his claws.

Now then? (Sorry of I used Cloud, it's just that's an ability Sora has, he can summon other people)

@DBZ_universe: Alright, I guess I'll stop there. Great match dude! I just wanted it to end with a bang, ya know.

@UltimateHero0406: Same here! awesome match! you are an awesome opponent!

We both used every trick in our disposal... lol most of my team died.. hahaha!

Mickey shouldn't be there when he's not in the tournament, and Sora can't use drive without goofy and Donald with him.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel