Anime justice league vs American justice league

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Jan. 6, 2011. Last post by Kurohige 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

superman and goku are not to come into combat they ae just the coaches
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,157 posts) See mini bio Level 21
It call Justice League Of America 
Also this match is so unfair
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
JLA
Post by spiffyg (125 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SSJjanemba:  I like how you put superman and Goku as coaches funny, but still pretty unfair JLA wins.
@spiffyg:
i guess i should have done some research i just assumed they were sort of equal, well i just made an ass of myself
Post by TrouserSnake91 (31 posts) See mini bio Level 3
yea. as long as goku isn't in it, it's no contest. sorry to say it dude lol you tried though :p
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku as a coach wouldn't matter he doesn't know anybody on his team, thats a huge advantage. Superman knows his team inside and out. Whatever plan team anime would come up with would be snuffed out by MM's psychic powers. They take out Sailor Moon first, due to her abilities she would be the toughest one to deal with. Lupin and Harlock then get taken out, they are just humans with no real ability an onslaught from WW GL MM or Flash.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Yep, we have 3 superman-level fighters(MM, Wonderwoman and Supes) and one almost approaching it(Flash) and someone occasionally being above that(Green lantern). Or perhaps was it just the animated series? If so then Flash can only go FTL by risking his life and Superman has no planetbusting feats.
That puts JLA on a seriously lower level. Probably it would get a stomp the other way around.:p
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
the anime league wins. this JL version is very weak.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Is this animated JLA?
Then they'll all die from a single blast from Goku
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

animated JLA Sailor Moon would solo comic version then its a spite for the JLA
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@willyvereb:  I can agree with that, my statement is purely based on if we are using the comic JLA.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@hiei_hyabusha said:
" animated JLA Sailor Moon would solo comic version then its a spite for the JLA "
Yes.
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
What the hell is Lupin doing in the Anime League?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Is this the animated version of the JLA? If so then they lose. 

ND
@Newdeath: well they were intended to be comic
@SSJjanemba: The comic book version has an advantage though. They have Wonder Woman who is physically comparable to Superman, Superman himself, Martian Manhunter who is another Superman-like character in terms of physical power and has hax mental powers that he has used to detain a rampaging nigh-omnipotent human, The Flash who is massively FTL and has harmed the likes of Superboy Prime, Green Lantern who is a dangerous matter manipulator and sometimes is shown to be superior to even Superman in terms of power, Batman a master prep user but still a human (physically) and Hawkgirl. Not to mention that they all know each other and would work much better as a team than the Anime JLA who don't even know each other at all. 

ND
@Newdeath: flash harming superboy prime doesn't even make sense, a universe blowing up cant even faze sbp but flash punches do?
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Newdeath said:

" and Hawkgirl. "

lol, nothing good to say about her 
If you are watching the big bang theory, this remanded me of something Sheldon said yesterday:

And then one day she meets a group of geniuses and their friend Howard

@SSJjanemba: Well not only SPB but he has harmed Superman too. Physically he is a human yes but the Speed Force protects him from the effects that would happen to a human punching massively FTL (which has a lot of mass).  

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel