(anime) Ginyu force vs Naruto, Yamcha, and (anime) captain marvel

Topic started by soldier on Jan. 21, 2010. Last post by soldier 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@soldier said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"

Yamcha trained with North Kaio. Yancha was not as powerful as Piccolo, but I believe he has the skills to defeat Recoome or Burter (at the end of training).

Captain Marvel can defeat Ginyu. In suits of physical force the animated version of Cap Marvel surpasses 1.500.000 lbs.  
Cap Marvel has a speed of Superman (Superman in the animated series (1996), Superman and Flash have almost the same level (But Flash is a bit faster). Captain Marvel has a resistance close to Superman (Superman against Doomsday within a volcano. In the animated movie Brolly 2 (I do not remember the name of the movie). Brolly had to use an energy shield to protect from the lava).

Flash in the animated series, also has the speedforce.

Yancha, Flash and Captain Marvel can win this duel without problems. (My opinion).     

Galatea (Power Girl from Justice League Unlimited) can lift  1.500.000 lbs without problems.

Superman Animated Version >> Cap Marvel >> Galatea = Supergirl animated version

"
Galatea was stronger than supergirl "

Oh.....Okay....
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@comicfanforever said:
"@soldier said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"

Yamcha trained with North Kaio. Yancha was not as powerful as Piccolo, but I believe he has the skills to defeat Recoome or Burter (at the end of training).

Captain Marvel can defeat Ginyu. In suits of physical force the animated version of Cap Marvel surpasses 1.500.000 lbs.  
Cap Marvel has a speed of Superman (Superman in the animated series (1996), Superman and Flash have almost the same level (But Flash is a bit faster). Captain Marvel has a resistance close to Superman (Superman against Doomsday within a volcano. In the animated movie Brolly 2 (I do not remember the name of the movie). Brolly had to use an energy shield to protect from the lava).

Flash in the animated series, also has the speedforce.

Yancha, Flash and Captain Marvel can win this duel without problems. (My opinion).     

Galatea (Power Girl from Justice League Unlimited) can lift  1.500.000 lbs without problems.

Superman Animated Version >> Cap Marvel >> Galatea = Supergirl animated version

"
Galatea was stronger than supergirl "
Oh.....Okay.... "

yeah in both battles, Galatea beat the stuffing out of supergirl. Just think of galatea as a bad powergirl.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
None of that makes any difference as none of them can take a mountain-busting attack. Supes was KTFO'd by the backlash of a low-yield nuke level shot from the Watchtowers canon which only took out like 2 city blocks and messed up a good chunk of a city. King Piccolo obliterated a city in one shot.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

who wins lol
@FLCL1 said:
"who wins lol "

I would have thought team 1 but it can go either way. Yamcha can beat recoome. Burter according to the anime is ftl, and so flash would meet his match. 
Captain marvel would be getting pwnd by captain ginyu in my opinion, but that is because captain ginyu is far above Burter in speed and power. 

But it is all a matter of opinion.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ReiKai: all the justice league can beat raditz and some saiyans.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Not the animated JLU. They get raped so effing hard it's not funny.
@SilverGalford said:
"@ReiKai: all the justice league can beat raditz and some saiyans. "

Not all, but the big boys such as superman, captain atom, wonderwoman, and green lantern would destroy him physically, his powers of blowing up cities still puts him fairly high. If he was a comic character he would be a threat. Obviously way below Darkseid and others.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel