Anime Characters Tournament Winter 2012

Topic started by yousefmandani on Dec. 21, 2012. Last post by SensitivePsych0 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by yousefmandani (9 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I wanted to do this tournament today as a superise. It is the first time i did a thread and it is only for fun and please i dont want people to fightor swear they would have two warnings the first is a warning and the second they will be kicked out from the thread.The winner would be immediatly in the next round for e.g sasuke vs gaara and the winner is gaara he would be in the next round and if anyone needs help they are welcome to PM me.

Rules:

• if a character get 5 votes they will win
  • vote for the stronger not the one you like most
  • dont vote more than once

first round:

Naruto Uzumaki vs Natsu Dragneel

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Naruto stomps.

@yousefmandani: @yousefmandani said:

I wanted to do this tournament today as a superise. It is the first time i did a thread and it is only for fun and please i dont want people to fightor swear they would have two warnings the first is a warning and the second they will be kicked out from the thread.The winner would be immediatly in the next round for e.g sasuke vs gaara and the winner is gaara he would be in the next round and if anyone needs help they are welcome to PM me.

Rules:

• if a character get 5 votes they will win
  • vote for the stronger not the one you like most
  • dont vote more than once
  • give a reason for your vote

give a reason for your vote

@yousefmandani: Naruto is far stronger. He have far greater destructive capabilities thanks to the Bijuu Dama.

And can move at hypersonic speeds which outclasses Natsu's supersonic speeds. You happy?

Guys care to vote?

yes thnx 1 for naruto

where are they

You're gonna have to wait. I called them so they will vote when they log on.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: Yup, Naruto Stomps... and this is coming from a guy that has read every chapter of Fairy Tail.

@yousefmandani: So yes, Naruto wins here... also he could speedblitz Natsu.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

What are the oter matches? I'd recommend a fight with Mewtwo against another powerful psychic.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,554 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@yousefmandani: you have got to joking like really you can't kick people out and you can't tell them what to do

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@TheBlackDragonz said:

What are the oter matches? I'd recommend a fight with Mewtwo against another powerful psychic.

Lugia. I always wanted to see these two fight.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

He can ask to mods to, however.

How about Mewtwo vs Rayquaza as a suggested match?

Post by taichokage (14,838 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Naruto would win. I believe it's already been elaborated on. He is stronger, faster, more destructive and more versatile. Edit: also are there some sort of parameters as to who is picked because i want to avoid stomp matches if possible, not that this is an absolute stomp, but to me the winner is clear. P.S. thanks Destinyheroknight for the shout out.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,670 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

Naruto would win. I believe it's already been elaborated on. He is stronger, faster, more destructive and more versatile. Edit: also are there some sort of parameters as to who is picked because i want to avoid stomp matches if possible, not that this is an absolute stomp, but to me the winner is clear. P.S. thanks Destinyheroknight for the shout out.

this.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: You said it. Fox boy rips dragon boy a new one.

Post by othus12 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@taichokage said:

this.

agreed

Post by taichokage (14,838 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well that's 6-0 Naruto. Time for the next one I suppose.
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

This doesn't seem to be very well thought out...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel