Anime characters that can STOMP Superman PRIME

Topic started by flashback180 on March 9, 2014. Last post by Dream 3 weeks, 5 days ago.
Post by SansrivaaL (72 posts) See mini bio Level 7

^Sakamaki Izayoi can probably beat him.

Post by reiyo (1,418 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Superb*tch is supposed to be universe level with Guardian armor, so I'll say any character equal or beyond Darsh.

Post by killy77 (13 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Aiwass

Post by EvilMegaCookie (1,012 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by Kurohige (3,857 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I'm gonna just go out on a limb here and say *Insert Japanese light novel character here* can beat him.

Post by taichokage (17,887 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kurohige: Lol, sounds about right. I don't know why Novel characters tend to be so powerful.

Post by Kurohige (3,857 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@taichokage: No clue, then again, with DC the flat out stated they make Superman "as strong as he needs to be" so I guess at any point he could simply get to those crazy levels too, I mean Marvel already made the "Omniverse" a thing so why not. But yeah those visual novel characters are normally pretty powerful, in their defense some are not really as strong as some people (Including myself) like to believe all the time, I remember the I am a zombie novels required a ton of inferring of author intent (you may be able to find a thread on here that was argued a ton.) to the point where instead of actual feats we have people pasting an entire wiki's worth of text from the novel to debate with each other. So it's not like that flat out stated the feats.

Post by reiyo (1,418 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage: in novels feats and details of characters are being specified and explained much than actual comics or animations. It's statements are much clearer and more credible to use. Also, sometimes when you adapt a novel into animation or manga/comics, it gets weaker. Take D for example.

Post by Dream (9,135 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This baby hasn't had its conditions edited in 24 hours to include a limit to destructive capacity for those mentioned in this match, thus I shall now lock this up.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel