Anime Battle Tournament Nominations

Topic started by Dream on April 8, 2012. Last post by Dream 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,499 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@othus12: All are entered.

No more One Piece and Toriko nominees will be allowed now since there are four nominees for both titles.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,904 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream: Yo how about:

Yamamoto and Xanxus(Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Kazuma(S-CRY-ED)

@SpeedForceSpider: Yamamoto and Xanxus will work for the tourney. 

Kazuma's definitely gonna have to be nerfed though. Proud Fist is too fast and destructive for this tourney and his Shell Bullet Ultimate would be pushing things tight thanks to his speed feat from later in Scryed when he reacted to a laser being fired from a satellite in orbit and flew up to it within a matter of seconds to destroy it. He'll have to be at Shell Bullet level to fit in this tourney.

@Dream: I agree also my last entries are:

Recca(Flame of Recca)

Shichika Yasuri(Katanagatari)

Kazuma Yagami(Kaze no Stigma)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Lingreed with sword (fma) Selim *Pride* Bradley (fma) also would Kid Gohan (saiyan saga) be allowed in the tourney?? if not then nevermind...
@SpeedForceSpider: All three are good, but I plan to keep Kazuma at base stats in this tournament since there was never a clear limit shown to his power in Contractor mode.

@DBZ_universe: Lin-Greed and Selim are entered. However, Gohan, even as a kid, would still be too much to use in this tourney.
Two days have passed, so I guess I'll be canning nominations now. I'm gonna be a bit busy the next couple days, so I won't have time to set stuff up for the tournament until later in the week. Considering 48 characters have been nominated for this tourney, I'll very likely be setting up three brackets with 16 characters in each one with the winner in each one facing one another in a three way match in the final round. Otherwise, I'll post more details on how I plan to set up this tournament later in the week.

@Dream: So is it really too late to add characters?

Post by othus12 (6,705 posts) See mini bio Level 13

will we get to discuss who wins?

@SpeedForceSpider: I never received any new nominations for the tourney for five days hence why I ended voting last night.

@othus12: I'll be creating a separate thread for matches to take place in later in the week and where voters can discuss who they think would win.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel