Anime Battle Tournament Nominations

Topic started by Dream on April 8, 2012. Last post by Dream 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@GoodGamerSambo: He actually reaches hypersonic speeds, if he burns his cosmos high enough before briefly reaching the speed of light. The Seiya that beat the Silver Saints should suffice, Gold Saint tier of course is too powerful.

So just water him down so his cosmo only allows him to reach mach 40?

OK :)

Post by Dream (7,199 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SpeedForceSpider: What does he have for strength and durability feats in the early chapters of the series? It's not too long until multi-planet/ galaxy-busting and destruction of the opponent on the atomic level is the norm with prominent characters from the series from what I'm looking up.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GoodGamerSambo: Agreed :)

@Dream: About continental or mountain busting if I had to estimate in strength and durability, just an estimate not too sure because he did survive a move equivalent to a supernova(Galaxian Explosion) in an early arc so yeah maybe just use a weaker mach 40 version.

@SpeedForceSpider: Then I'm gonna have to say no to Seiya's nomination. Seems too tricky to gauge how to enter him without completely crippling him of major abilities.
Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hmm, I'm thinking Joseph Joestar (JJBA)? At his prime in Battle Tendency. He's not that powerful but the man can improvise in a situation like MacGyver improvises with kitchen utensils.

Maybe Machine Banchou from Kongou Banchou too.

Post by Kraden (38 posts) See mini bio Level 11

My nominee's are

1. Rock Lee (Naruto: Shippuden)

2. Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)

3. Kenichi (Histories strongest Disciple Kenichi)

4. Bunshichi Tawara ( Tenjho Tenge)

Post by othus12 (6,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah if its the seiya that defeated the silver saint, then his speed should be around match 5 or 6

All new nominees, including DBZ_universe's PM for Erza Scarlet, have been added bringing the applicant count up to 26.

@Dream: Fine how about Yu Yu Hakasho's Yusuke Urameshi( Dark Tournament Saga), seems legit he is around middle b class demon.

@SpeedForceSpider: Entered.

here comes a new challenger!

-Afro samurai (afro samurai)

-trafalgar law (one piece)

-yujiro hanma (bakki the grappler)

-Hiko seijuro (rouroni kenshin)

-naruto (naruto shippuden) at pein arc.

@Dream: Cool and could you add Zack Fair from FF7 he's my favorite character.

All all entered, though I plan on having Naruto go up to Nine Tails Chakra mode since its stats still work under my present rules.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,452 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now
Can you can add Mewtwo?? with movie feats.
@DBZ_universe: Yep.

my new nominees

ichigo kurosaki (bleach) up to bankai at soul society arc, no spiritual crush and other contestants can see him so it becomes a fair fight

gaara (naruto)

@othus12: Both are allowed, but any version of Ichigo would work for this tourney under my rules. So I'll enter him in the Getsuga form he acquired for his final battle against Aizen.

And with Gaara's nomination, we now have four Naruto characters involved thus I won't allow any more nominees from the franchise.
Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I also put in my vote for Walter from Hellsing, maybe after he got transformed into that vampire form.

Also, Yoshina Ageha from Psyren.

@FalconC2: Both will be allowed, but I will have Ageha starting off in base form in all battles and only resorting to Black Nova form if he is desperate.

lets complete the four heavenly kings and the monster trio

-coco (toriko)

-sani (toriko)

-sanji (one piece)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel